Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding (67529 Views)

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Xzellentgraphic: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
He can't away from his shadow

6 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Ilerioluwa02: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol. Baba ti gbe body grin grin
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by TheDestroyer: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Flatheadedd demon. Where e dey run go? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by XXLMANDIGO: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oloriburuku somebody...

9 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by lekki1444: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Diffpussies:
sad
my bros i salute sir
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by omoburuku: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Are all that were killed innocent?
I think we r gradually loosing focus of dis great opportunity. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Merimental(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
You can run but you can't hide. We have his photos, he's a fugitive.

The best he can do for himself now is to surrender to the authority cos we will lynch him if we set our eyes on him.

he can't escape. he better surrender

6 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by femijay8271(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin omo aale, so u fit hide ba? hand go surely catch u

11 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by adaragbotemi: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
S
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Racoon(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
I guess he would have long been arrested were it been he killed a senator/governor's child.So fish out the bastard to face trial and justice. angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by tillaman(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
How long can he hide??
He shall answer for all the crimes he committed

9 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by stagger: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
It is time we sent Tweets to the US embassy and other relevant agencies including Interpol, that a mass murderer and potential war criminal is on the loose.

If I had N20million at my disposal, I would not mind putting a personal bounty on his head.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by derosario11(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Same obiano the governor of Anambra state who prosecuted him allowed him escape...I'm not understanding it... let them provide him oooo

19 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by sylve11: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
my guy flee........... grin cool
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kamdil:
I was telling someone yesterday that this guy will run away.

He has probably used his compass to locate the Republic of Cameroon.

You know that these sort of things are part of police training.

3 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by timagentms: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
He can hide, but he can not hide forever. The Big youths have wake up. Like the Game of thrones, The War is coming and the war is here. Revolution now.

7 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by kcnwaigbo: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
omoburuku:
Even if he killed just one innocent person then he deserves to die

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by prejohn234: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
God will help you to Fitch him out. If you get am no kill am straight, slice am bit by bit #endsars #buhariresignnow

6 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by stagger: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
omoburuku:

The police does not have a license to kill suspects who are in detention and pose no threat to the lives and safety of themselves and other detainees. Everyone gets his day in court if indeed there is evidence to charge them to court. Do not defend an organ harvester. That Nwafor will face justice.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Mozegee: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
That is one thing I love my brothers in the north. By now his family house would have turn to ashes

2 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by femijay8271(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Throw a molotov grenade into his house for starters .

When he hears that they burnt his blood money home he will run further to Sudan

guy, u wicked ooogrin
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Warlord2014(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2020

4 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by tellsblinks(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
It's very easy!! The president should just declare him wanted!!!

That's all, any country he goes to would fish him out.

It's very possible that he is hiding inside government lodge

6 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by naijadrivablog: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Na em head all these End SARS thingy wan fall.

3 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Kingdemu: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol... Why him dey run na? Let him come out cos it's time to face the music.

Meanwhile, this is Yul Edochie, a political Prostitute who migrated to three parties in just a year. A Confused actor venturing into activism and politics at the same time.

In 2017 Anambra State Gubernatorial elections, this confused youth got only 3 votes from him, his wife and his dad.

That's the guy that wants a Democratic President to resign. He wants a President that got elected by over 15million Nigerians to step down and handover to him.

Lol.

1 Share

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by HAccord: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
I said it yesterday that this guy is currently on his way to Ebonyi from where he will enter Ogoja in cross river and elope to Cameroon.

Na to wait for am for border remain. Ebonyi and Cross River #EndSARS youths, we need your help to track him down. He must not escape.

But before doing that we need to double check under Obiano's bed in Governor's lodge in Awka, I no trust that Obiano one bit. Him fit dey hide the cannibal there while we chase shadows from Ebonyi to Cameroon like f00ls. grin

I thought he always claimed 'nothing will happen' as alpha and omega wey him be? Why him dey run? grin cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by cocolacec(m): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
omoburuku:

He had no right to kill anyone even if he suspect is a criminal.He needs to take them to court.
It is better to release a suspect than to kill an innocent man.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by ggood: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2020

3 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
stagger:
It is time we sent Tweets to the US embassy and other relevant agencies including Interpol, that a mass murderer and potential war criminal is on the loose.

If I had N20million at my disposal, I would not mind putting a personal bounty on his head.

A guy like that won't go near the US or any of those sort of countries if that is what you are thinking.

That would be counterproductive. Think places like neighbouring African countries. The remote parts.

7 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by DamnnNiggarr: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
A source hinted our reporter that Nwafor drove out very early on Wednesday with his family when it became evident that they were coming for him.
This broke my heart,
superCleanworks was right when he said
such men... you will see the wife and children saying HE IS THE MOST LOVING FATHER AND HUSBAND..

he protects his own family and leaves everlasting mark of destruction on other families.
my heart is bleeding right now.

5 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
hmm,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) / Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids / Lightning Kills Two Girls In Osun Community (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.