Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 PM

End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding (67499 Views)

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by EMMY76: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
He needs to be captured so that he will confess what he did to all the missing youths that was under his detention. Top anambra politicians including gov. obiano might even have aided his escape befor he announced his sacking and ordered his prosecution I don't trust them.

5 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by JAYMMO: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
It is not just James Nwafor, but also Ben Ajide who is the SARS commander in Aka Ibom. He's worse than lion.
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Proeast2: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
You can run but you can't hide. We have his photos, he's a fugitive.

The best he can do for himself now is to surrender to the authority cos we will lynch him if we set our eyes on him.

Honestly, we will definitely "waste him like that and nothing will happen" grin grin
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by heendrix(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
cyprex:

How could you suggest this?
The protest is not a mob action if not you will squander the already earned goodwill.
We must remain focused even in the face of apparent provocation.

https://www.nairaland.com/6184458/man-narrates-story-sars-cry#94979821

read up and retweet ur suggestion
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by dangotesmummy: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
You can run but you can't hide. We have his photos, he's a fugitive.

The best he can do for himself now is to surrender to the authority cos we will lynch him if we set our eyes on him.
as he has run into hiding he and his family will remain a fugitive for the rest of their lives.rhe father will not see the sun again.he had better not come out from wherever he is

2 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by dangotesmummy: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
protests:
He finally took my advice and crossed into Mali
I knew the crazy man was on Nairaland
You'll likely find him at Iyana-Mali at this time
Good riddance
I don't understand.is James your friend?

2 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Danzakidakura(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
heendrix:
Youth were too slow

why not demolish/ burn his house to the ground.

It's bout time the wicked get to get an heavy pound of their own flesh sad
may be a rented house. They will get him
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by braveboi4life: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
I have said it that politicians should steer clear of this agitation, they are notorious and are part of what is going on in SARS either directly or indirectly, Obiano cannot tell me that he doesnt know about the activities of Nwafor and how notorious, devilish and wicked he has been. Imagine someone that has been a governor for about 6years doesnt know about the devilish Awkuzu SARS, Its obvious he was brought into his government to do some dirty and stainless jobs. It never occured to him that a day like this would come. What he just did by dismissing him from his govt was to save his face. I can bet every one with my left balls that the prosecution of Mr Nwafor will never see the light of the day. Top on the list that would use all means to frustrate his prosecution is the governor.

Shame on them, all politicians, including sanwaolu, wike, obiano, makinde e.t.c including the pseudo democrats like sowore, durotoye Ezekwesili we dont want their pretence.

We the youths will fight our way true. cry embarassed
# A BIG SHAME ON WILLI WILLI OBIANO

2 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by matrixme(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
please put the pictures of his wife and children on the internet. You can't destroy another man's children's future and you expect yours to be safe

1 Like

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Raylight2(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
MajesticKris:
LONG story SHORT!!!
YOU CAN RUn grin But U Cant HIDE grin
he's already hiding according to the news
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Oseme07: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hmm
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by fredpeter(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
I swear if i see this bastard i will donate the tyres and the lighter
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
He will be killed by the mob if caught
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Goalsniper: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
The wickedness that men do leave with them and there is no peace for the wicked.
This man is a dead man already, he can't have peace of mind again till the rest of his life. All his friends now would have deleted his contact and no one will like to associate with him again.
I only pity his children.

2 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Franky9584(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
no peace for the wicked...

1 Like

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Stanbaba30: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
He better give himself up to the authorities and face his music, because if the wrongs catch up with him, even his most demonic acts of killing but real criminals and Innocent would not be compared to his he'll die. Let him know that all die no be die o. #Surrenderyourselfnow
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
undecided

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by DexterousOne(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
EMMY76:
He needs to be captured so that he will confess what he did to all the missing youths that was under his detention. Top anambra politicians including gov. obiano might even have aided his escape befor he announced his sacking and ordered his prosecution I don't trust them.

I wont surprised too if this is the case....

His capture might expose a lot of "big men" linked to him

2 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Johzhier97(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
kelechi50:
Unless he leaves the country, if not he will surely be brought to book and answer for all the atrocities he committed
He Can't leave d Country......He's a National Treasure now....
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by DexterousOne(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
matrixme:
please put the pictures of his wife and children on the internet. You can't destroy another man's children's future and you expect yours to be safe

This wont be bad at all
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by DexterousOne(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Obere4u:
That man have powerful people protecting him...
By God grace, he will soon be disgraced

Amen and amen
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Earnonline7: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Drizzy5001(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Just place 10 million naira for Anyone that has information concerning his hide out now, dem go catch am ASAP. grin grin
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kamdil:
I was telling someone yesterday that this guy will run away.

And the Governor aid him.

Obaino should have turn him over, but choose to help him escape
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Nmezor(f): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
The guilty are always afraid... I pray hez apprehended soon...wat a beast of a man
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Mrscarter(f): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
lekki1444:
grin see hin face like oyel wey done congeal

Lol
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Armanipounds: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
pls post this guy's pics on Twitter with the hashtag #DeclareNwaforWanted
the story I have heard about this man is shocking and so wicked.......this man ought to face the International Criminal Court at the Hague Netherland! His crimes against humanity is so huge to sweep under the carpet! I'm so so scandalized to realise he even has children This man is a beast!
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by pacespot(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Going into hiding? I believe he is still within the shore of this country, he can be fished out and prosecuted, unless police are trying to hide him
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by pacespot(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
WalkerMichael:
you can't hide forever. he'll be arrested soon

No, he will be lynched instead, arrested in the current Nigerian setting, his colleagues will protect him in the cell.
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by kponkedenge(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
For the fact he ran away already shows that he's guilty.
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Ravern: 12:04am On Oct 17, 2020
JAYMMO:
It is not just James Nwafor, but also Ben Ajide who is the SARS commander in Aka Ibom. He's worse than lion.
s The evil gang are plenty. God help us
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by greggng: 12:35am On Oct 17, 2020
One day Bush meat go catch the Hunter ..Sam sultan
Poor man go steal dey go show him face for crime fighter ....African China
Nigeria jaga jaga ......idris abdulkaremi
Monster ......Burna boy

Gradually , Nigeria will get there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos / Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.