Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead (14795 Views)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Righteousness89(m): 6:21am On Oct 17, 2020
factoryreset2:

Did you watch the video?
that was Terrible ..
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Newswire: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

that was Terrible ..
Very very terrible
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Newswire: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Zzor:
unfaithful woman,if you can't stay married and faithful as a woman,then you don't have business with marriage.Too much damage already

Some women don't know
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Oizee(f): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Trust me married women are sweeter than any hooker you can find grin
like seriously? Nemesis will catch up with you sooner than u think
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Mayng01(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2020
Truthteller2020:
don't visit the site,no video there.idiot blogger
Go and check again, I have visited, it’s there & l have watched it
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Truthteller2020: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2020
Newswire:

You don't have data, ewu
Mumu,u think I poor like you?
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Truthteller2020: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2020
Mayng01:

Go and check again, I have visited, it’s there & l have watched it
Yes I have wacthed it,it was network problem.
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Dreyton36: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2020
This is a fucking case
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Donpenny(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2020
This is just fact abt many corporate organization , the lady might be doing it to keep her job and along the line could not back out anymore cux she doesn't have control. This one of the disadvantage of getting married to ladies working in the corporate world. Most of them are corporate prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2020
FahBuLous:
I believe cus she no de fit post beta thing

Note your post was deleted, I think government, crs and vivid education. You should ask sha for more insight, Maths and English compulsory.
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by FahBuLous: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
gaius01:

Note your post was deleted, I think government, crs and vivid education. You should ask sha for more insight, Maths and English compulsory.
Why would they delete the post? Nairaland don tire me..
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
FahBuLous:
Why would they delete the post? Nairaland don tire me..

That's how they do
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Oizee:
like seriously? Nemesis will catch up with you sooner than u think

Like it has caught up with Obasanjo Abi? grin
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Newswire: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Truthteller2020:
Mumu,u think I poor like you?
Lol.., Why do you always come online to beg for give away? I know you can beg. Ode...
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Truthteller2020: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
Newswire:

Lol.., Why do you always come online to beg for give away? I know you can beg. Ode...
me come online to beg?me beg for what?e be like say your brain non dey work again.show me where I for beg?
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by richPHAROAH: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
thebosstrevor1 bastard come and read am here again
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by richPHAROAH: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
tillaman:
I don’t want to imagine the pain that husband must have felt but in my own reasoning he could have just opted for a divorce, now he will probably be jailed or receive the death sentence, the woman will keep hoeing while he rots in jail

Some women don’t deserve a home
he will have been better of shooting his wife or both of them
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Hoodbilonia: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Couple of clips went off.
Click click click.
Nice gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_M4bkOVSFY
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by izibili44: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
Baba not in Uganda. he no dey go jail.quote author=tillaman post=94999875]I don’t want to imagine the pain that husband must have felt but in my own reasoning he could have just opted for a divorce, now he will probably be jailed or receive the death sentence, the woman will keep hoeing while he rots in jail

Some women don’t deserve a home [/quote]
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by tillaman(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
izibili44:
Baba not in Uganda. he no dey go jail.quote author=tillaman post=94999875]I don’t want to imagine the pain that husband must have felt but in my own reasoning he could have just opted for a divorce, now he will probably be jailed or receive the death sentence, the woman will keep hoeing while he rots in jail

Some women don’t deserve a home
wait isn’t that the same country that gives the husband the right to drive a 12 inch nail into the wife’s concubine’s head ??
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Newswire: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Truthteller2020:
me come online to beg?me beg for what?e be like say your brain non dey work again.show me where I for beg?
I don't want to disgrace you, if not I for post am. Just go abeg, I don't have your time
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Truthteller2020: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2020
Newswire:

I don't want to disgrace you, if not I for post am. Just go abeg, I don't have your time
See this one,post an now,I want disgrace.You fool, lying for nothing.
Re: Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead by Newswire: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
Truthteller2020:
See this one,post an now,I want disgrace.You fool, lying for nothing.
Stop quitting me ode.., I don't have your time!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Tompolo Wanted / Lagos Police Arrest Suspected Cult Members, Recover Stolen Car, Gun / Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.