Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu (28386 Views)

Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over / Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by GreyLaw(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingdemu:
The protesters have blocked the Airport Road in Abuja, causing traffic gridlock that led many people to miss their flights. I'm one of the victims of this crass lawlessness.

This is getting out of control. It is crucial that the authorities move quickly to end this nonsense and restore order.

Yeah.. restore order in the midst of a greater disorder. Everything in the country is in disarray. If this leads to true rearrangement of this country then that would be the best thing to have happened after independence.

Nigerians love quick fixes and have an avid hate for slight discomfort, even if the discomfort will earn them a better life overall. Sorry for the missed flight. The protest continues. I also missed going somewhere important today and yesterfay I trekked some distance and paid extra fees for transport.

It's all part of the struggle. Get over it.

2 Likes

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by fuckpro: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
maak400:
We have been sleeping for too long in this country, imagine each senator earning 1.2 Million Naira for newspaper allowance shocked
This must stop!!!

#RestructureNigeriaNow
#EndUnemployment
#BuhariResign
#EndCorruption
#StopSenators29MillionSalary
#EndElectricityHike
#EndFuelHike
#EndBadGovernance
#EndNigeria

I feel you brother

The juju dey use for youths don't expire

Its simply outrageous the level of stealing

1 Like

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Ategberoson(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
that stock fish need to be sacked but that blockhead dumb mallam won't do the needful

he's in support of anything that brought problem and tribulations to this country and her people, very useless short 1
Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by lovelyadeola(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

Should the protesters deny others access the usage of public facilities ?
Or a pregnant or sick fellow should be denied access to the roads that lead to hospital?
Never heard of any pregnant or sick fellow affected yet, till then now or never.. Aluta Continua!!

1 Like

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by tollyboy5(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
LosC:
Who needs Femi Adesina's phone number so you can show him love
Gimme I love the man grin
Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by chatinent: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sars

With

Another

Tag.
Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by brainhgeek(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oga gominos , there was no creation anywhere. There's only change of name.
Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Afamed: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
lovelyadeola:

Never heard of any pregnant or sick fellow affected yet, till then now or never.. Aluta Continua!!
But where your right begins as a protester should not infringe on others from their movement.
I guess you all know that
Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by tfelicityk(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Smiling... What are the governor's doing with the securities vault given to them... Why are they silence about the police brutality all this while?
Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Feggie3: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is all we want now!!!!

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Afamed: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
tfelicityk:
Smiling... What are the governor's doing with the securities vault given to them... Why are they silence about the police brutality all this while?
They are part of the rotten system.
They will tell their gullible followers they are not in charge of security in their state, but they are incharge of millions of Naira every month as security votes

3 Likes

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by lovelyadeola(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

But where your right begins as a protester should not infringe on others from their movement.
I guess you all know that
Stop saying all this like you are not affected by the bad governance angry
Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Sagay212: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
They are just doing rubbish. The same SARS the IG claimed to have scrapped are still roaming the streets arresting people illegally a d demanding money. They don't even care if an IG exists. That's to tell you how useless and undisciplined the useless NPF is.

2 Likes

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
daniwise:
Iyana oworo is on fire at the moment.pease be careful when passing there.Cutists are seriously on rampage.Heavy shootings everywhere.

You are right. God saved me this night ooo while coming from Sandfil to Iyana Oworo. Had to alight at a further bus stop cos of the mayhem caused by the cultist. May God keep protecting us from unforseen circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Afamed: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
lovelyadeola:

Stop saying all this like you are not affected by the bad governance angry
You are right I am also affected. However, we should also play our part as a citizen
If you want a good govt.
You should also be ready to do your part or play your role as a good citizens.
As much as I don't support police extortion on the roads from commercial buses.
I have also come to realise 80 /90 percent of commercial buses are without driving license
As much as we have terrible Govt ,the citizens too are terrible.
Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by 4x28: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

You are right .
If you want a good govt.
You should also be ready to do your part or play your role as a good citizens.
As much as I don't support police extortion on the roads from commercial buses.
I have also come to realise 80 /90 percent of commercial buses are without driving license
[/s]
Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Okuda(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
LosC:

oga just drop the thing hereno ask us. people go do the needful
Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by sirp9898(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
You called it nonsen because u have eat well lived comfortably and are able to take flght
that is y you see it deffrent from them
EGOSM is the real root of nigeria woe
let us stop deceiving ourselves we dont
MATCH if u like understand msg or ....

1 Like

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by evaultra1: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin
danielconstant:
Analogue brains advising eachother....#werey wey dey disguise.

1 Like

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Tokkson: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingdemu:
The protesters have blocked the Airport Road in Abuja, causing traffic gridlock that led many people to miss their flights. I'm one of the victims of this crass lawlessness.

This is getting out of control. It is crucial that the authorities move quickly to end this nonsense and restore order.

You never see anything yet. Thus is just the beginning. You go lament you go tire..

4 Likes

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Mckhala80(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ahhh , this mentality dey vex me wela. OZO BU IWEM OH
Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Goke7: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingdemu:

its high time we get back our humanity and look out for others as well, sorry for missing your flight, see it as a sacrifice for others just like the protesters are doing

3 Likes

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
LosC:
Femi Adesina the lost Deacen

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Earnonline7: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
True
Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingdemu:

WHO DASH THIS ONE MONEY TO TAKE BOOK FLIGHT?
YOU WEY DEY TREK THE WHOLE MUSHIN
WE KNOW YOU

1 Like

Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by Ambbayo(m): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2020
LosC:
....I need it please
Re: Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu by ghettochild(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
But the Inspector-General of Police has assured that no SARS operative will be accommodated in SWAT.
The above is a very very very very big lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Move To End Wike, Fubara Rift Has Collapsed – APC / Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC / Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.