Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls (43926 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Rain Curses On German Police For Treating Them Like Animals / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by proprince(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
It will not be well with you femi.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by fredpeter(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Please in what format would you like my own curses...choose yourself because u never shi shuntin
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by bamite(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
imhotep:
Helinues, afamed and bamite will not like this sha.

Cc lzaa
When will you ever make any sensible comment apart from this rubbish
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
bamite:

When will you ever make any sensible comment apart from this rubbish
But what I posted is sensible na
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Emoney07: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
U deserve it you are opportunists
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by smallsmall: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Adesina, just walk on the streets without security and you would know how much you are hated, you Hypocrite and shameless lair

Ogun and Thunder fire you jointly

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by smallsmall: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
nameo:

Hehehehehe......

Plzz who has these numbers. I have plenty credit wey i no know how to use

#Boboclat

Abeg, you don get the number, me sef don load curse well well, make l offload for the fat fool. angry
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Oshokalo: 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
I need his numbers pls I have some curses I have composed,na early morning when I never brush the curse hold mouth like garri ijebu
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by andyanders: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2020
Macphenson:
He deserves more than that.

Foolish man
Exactly. His own shall be the worst death. One day, himself and his likes- Laureta will be out of the system, and by that time, the opprossed shall come after them and our heartless leaders.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Katlyst(m): 12:24am On Oct 17, 2020
Paradigm Shift

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Tinyemeka(m): 5:04am On Oct 17, 2020
BlackfireX:
On behalf of the yorubas ,we reject that Adesina ... And we gladly give him to the igbos...
Thank you

Tufiakwa!

Your Trojan gift is duly noted, but we Igbos will make a pass on this one.

I believe the Arewas will gladly appreciate the gift and so we hand him over to them. angry
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Xantel(f): 6:33am On Oct 17, 2020
This is just the beginning grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Eaglefine(f): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2020
grin grin grin
You never see anything yet grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Difrent: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2020
nkwuocha:
Hmm...

Femi Adesina, Lauretta Onochie and Lai mohammed, when the chips are down we go address una issue.

Fellow Nigerians, most especially igbo youths lets us drag James Nwafor of Akwuzu SARS Out.That man needs to go down, let it trend world wide and let his years of deadly brutality and horror be exposed.If you want the blood of the innocent get revenge lets us join hands together and make this trend world wide.

There are many horror buried in shallow graves, many songs unsung and dreams cut short by this man.Let us fish him out in his hiding, let his family he used blood money to build be littered like dirts and let no mercy be shown to him just as he never show no mercy to his victims.

Let him be drag in chains like a slave in the streets of Anambra state, let the children mock him and the old spit at his face, let the old women with bare breast lay curses on him even to his 4th generation and let the young learn from the end of a wicked and brutal man of their time.

#EndJamesNwafor
#EvilJamesNwafor
#DeathtojamesNwafor

#whereisjamesnwafor

#whereisjamesnwaforhiding
#Killthekiller

Thus says the lord of host

Jeremiah 16 vs 16

English Standard Version
“Behold, I am sending for many fishers, declares the LORD, and they shall catch them. And afterward I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks"

Oh lord fish Akwusu SARS team out!

Empty chest beating Cowards

Who takes IBOS serious these days

If na Yoruba matter now ,there would have been tens of threads on Yoruba cowardice while they are the main efulefu cowards

Abegi make una no use una OSU and anambra matter spoil good intention of the endsars movement
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by tnerro1(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2020
Pray they don’t catch you and lay serious slaps on you
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Yemisi87: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2020
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by nkwuocha: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
Difrent:

Empty chest beating Cowards

Who takes IBOS serious these days

If na Yoruba matter now ,there would have been tens of threads on Yoruba cowardice while they are the main efulefu cowards

Abegi make una no use una OSU and anambra matter spoil good intention of the endsars movement
[/s]

Elede! undecided
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by nairanaira12: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
seunmsg:
Part of the hazards that come with working for the president of Nigeria. Most people are no longer interested in the truth or extremely ignorant to sieve through news and identify the truth. Fake news, lies and blackmail are the order of the day.

Just do whatever your conscience tells you is good for your principal and the country. Posterity will vindicate you at the end of the day.

You were praising oluomo when he threatened people who would vote for PDP. Is that what your conscience told you to do? You godforsaken, self deceptive hypocrite
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by abbiboy: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
0802 314 5926 femi adeshina number incase u ave not cursed the bastard.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by amakadlite(f): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
BlackfireX:
On behalf of the yorubas ,we reject that Adesina ... And we gladly give him to the igbos...
Thank you
back to sender, rejected!
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Oceanfield: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
nkwuocha:
Hmm...

Femi Adesina, Lauretta Onochie and Lai mohammed, when the chips are down we go address una issue.

Fellow Nigerians, most especially igbo youths lets us drag James Nwafor of Akwuzu SARS Out.That man needs to go down, let it trend world wide and let his years of deadly brutality and horror be exposed.If you want the blood of the innocent get revenge lets us join hands together and make this trend world wide.

There are many horror buried in shallow graves, many songs unsung and dreams cut short by this man.Let us fish him out in his hiding, let his family he used blood money to build be littered like dirts and let no mercy be shown to him just as he never show no mercy to his victims.

Let him be drag in chains like a slave in the streets of Anambra state, let the children mock him and the old spit at his face, let the old women with bare breast lay curses on him even to his 4th generation and let the young learn from the end of a wicked and brutal man of their time.

#EndJamesNwafor
#EvilJamesNwafor
#DeathtojamesNwafor

#whereisjamesnwafor

#Killthekiller

Thus says the lord of host

Jeremiah 16 vs 16

English Standard Version
“Behold, I am sending for many fishers, declares the LORD, and they shall catch them. And afterward I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks"

Oh lord fish Akwusu SARS team out!

First of all we need people who know his village and other vital information so that he can be traced. Even his wife and children should be traced once they get them, then he will be out in no time. Let the search begin.

#Endinjusticenow
#EndBadgovernance

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by stagger: 3:54am On Oct 19, 2020
Oceanfield:

First of all we need people who know his village and other vital information so that he can be traced. Even his wife and children should be traced once they get them, then he will be out in no time. Let the search begin.

#Endinjusticenow
#EndBadgovernance

https://twitter.com/El_scritor/status/1317829839869587459
Someone has placed a bounty on James Nwafor's head. This mass murderer needs to be fished out. Let him and his family continue to run all over the earth. They shall wander like vagabonds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja / POL 501 The Tinubu Masterclass (sparsky Vs Fisher 1972) / See The Cost Of Shutting Down The Internet Per Day (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.