Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,920 members, 5,940,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 October 2020 at 11:28 PM

How To Convert Reject Mail To Future Opportunities - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Convert Reject Mail To Future Opportunities (190 Views)

5 Easy Ways To Position Yourself For The Right Opportunities / Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee / My Boss Said I Should Never Send Him A Mail Again, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Reject Mail To Future Opportunities by Themploymenthub: 1:29pm On Oct 16
Rejections are unfortunately part of every job search, no matter how qualified you are. Companies can't hire everyone and often need to reject incredible applicants because there just aren't enough openings.

When you receive a rejection email, you might instinctively want to delete the email and move on to the next job. While that's understandable, know that you can turn the situation into something more positive and useful to your career. And it only takes one email.

HOW TO RESPOND TO A REJECTION EMAIL (SAMPLES)

Subject: Regarding the [Job Title] position

Dear John Doe [or hiring manager name],

While it's disappointing to see this opportunity go, I want to thank you for getting back to me and letting me know about the decision. I also want to thank you for taking the time to meet with me. It was such a pleasure to meet you and Jane Doe [another hiring manager, recruiter, etc] and learn about employment hub [company name].

After having the chance to speak with you and after doing my research, I'm confident that [your industry] industry is where I want to work. I know that I am not in a position to ask for favours, but if you have a moment to spare I would love any additional feedback. Please do not feel obligated to answer this question, but if there was something you noticed, it will help me in my job search and I would be so grateful.

I hope everything works out with you and your new hire!

Thanks again,
[Your Name].

This way you have responded professionally and have kept the basket open to future opportunities. Any hiring manager would see the good attitude and want to call you for another available opportunity.

That said! How do we ensure you are the candidate for the job regardless of the limited openings available?. It's simple! Stand out of from the crowd.

A lot of applicants apply for a job mostly the same way how about if you apply differently? How to do you stand out?

Visit
https://employmenthubcv.blogspot.com/?m=1
To get more career tips and samples application details

Get EmploymentHubCV and Cover letter
Get EmploymentLinkedIn optimization service

Get ahead of your competitors with a professional brand.

Our Professionally Written CV is designed to showcases your strengths & achievements.

Fine-tuned to Suit Your Industry and well-tailored to suit the specific industry you are in or aspire to be in.

Why EHCV?!!

Affordable packages for all.
Visually appealing resume'
Personalize to match the job requirements.
Focus on achievements, not just duties and responsibilities.
Quantify whenever possible.
Appropriate resume length for each level
Focus only on relevant information.

Hurry call or WhatsApp 08080756701 employmenthubCV

For Verified Jobs|Career Growth|CV Review|Cover Letter|SOP|LinkedIn Boosting|Career Coaching.

Invite others with the link below

https:///theemploymenthub

Thank God it's Friday

Please rebroadcast
Re: How To Convert Reject Mail To Future Opportunities by Themploymenthub: 6:29pm On Oct 16
Yes
Re: How To Convert Reject Mail To Future Opportunities by Themploymenthub: 12:44pm On Oct 17
Happy weekend
Re: How To Convert Reject Mail To Future Opportunities by Themploymenthub: 2:51pm On Oct 18
Looking For A Professional CV Writer?
Looking for LinkedIn Profile Makeover Service?

We can:
■Transform ineffective/LinkedIn profile to a recruiter magnet
■Increase your chance of getting a good job
■100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
■High-Quality CV/LinkedIn Writing Service
■48 Hour Turnaround

Call or WhatsApp EmploymentHubCV 08080756701
For registration and price list....
Re: How To Convert Reject Mail To Future Opportunities by Themploymenthub: 8:44am On Oct 20

We can:
■48 Hour Turnaround

For registration and price list...
Re: How To Convert Reject Mail To Future Opportunities by Themploymenthub: 9:17am On Oct 21
It is well with Nigerians
Re: How To Convert Reject Mail To Future Opportunities by Themploymenthub: 9:21pm

We can:
■48 Hour Turnaround

For registration and price list....

(1) (Reply)

Pmp Training / Suggestions / Ramadan Kareem In The Air. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.