Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Black Lives Matter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Lives Matter (143 Views)

Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / Another Way To Prove That Black Lives Matter Is By Not Bleaching - Reno Omokri / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Lives Matter by Yahksbiz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
I remembered when Nigeria were helping their fellow Americans to move the thread.. black lives matter...

and I also remembered how some Nigerians abused those Nigerians doing such good act...

I will not also forget the man who says " the problem of your neighbor is equally your problem"

the quote remain in my heart...

when they killed the jews.... I said it doesn't concern me

when they slain the Christians.....I said I wasn't a Christian so why should I care.......

when the they were killing and bombing police...... I said they are the cause of their own plight so them face it.....

when the army took down on the Shiites and killed dozen, I didn't even show single remorse because it wasn't me.

but now they have come for me and there is nobody to defend for me

Endsars..
endinsecurity
endalmajeri
endassu
endhungry

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Can Achieve A Better Government Deal / Before Judging / I Have A Feature Phone, But I Don't Know Where I Can Read News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.