Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos (80297 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2020
ModestGal:
Lots of weightloss illiterates in this thread

Yea, you can loose fat within 12days
And before and after picture is not always a scam infact, all the pictures there are real

The problem is with the sellers of those teas, they google someone else's picture and use it for advertisements.

About Corset, corset works to reshapen your structure, especially for people with posture problem, and pregnant women also use corset to support their back. These are original corsets, never seen any original corset vendor before though, most of what they sell are useless piece of cloths.
I can show you my before and after shape when I started wearing corset,it reshapens and help with slimming a particular area of the belly,to give the natural belly shape. I sell this corset if you are intrested. The corset is #50,000, that's what all these celebrity use and it works wonders, or don't you think why all celebrities usually develop sexy figures after fame? It's the work of an original Corset

Lol.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Greatzeus(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2020
PerseDew:
Some teas such as green tea and peppermint tea actually aid weight loss. Drinking them can help curb hunger and boost metabolism.

As for exercise, people should look into walking. Just walking everyday can still help you get in shape. The point of suggesting walking is that consistency is key. If you can't be consistent with exercises such as running just walk for about 20-30mins everyday.

In terms of diet, avoid fried foods, baked foods, bread, fast foods, soda, juice, energy drinks, indomie (just one pack is above 300 calories). Eat lots of vegetables along with carbs like rice and garri 70:30 ratio. Google healthy diet plans, don't skip breakfast, lunch or dinner, don't starve yourself, eat a healthy snack like banana or apple when you are hungry between meal times and stop eating after 6-7pm. Drink water.
Wow,you wrote like someone who knows what she's saying,is your field related to this or you just have general knowledge?
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Intermittent fasting is not the best way to lose weight. It's slavery to many people who want to eat freely and enjoy their diet.

Many can't keep up because ghrelin hits them with serious hunger, they end up binge eating and getting fatter some times.

Viicfuntop:

The best way. Back when I was trying to lose weight, I eat only dinner; technically once a day. It worked.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2020
The people viewing know a hungry seller when they see one. Stop embarrassing yourself.

ModestGal:
Lots of weightloss illiterates in this thread

Yea, you can loose fat within 12days
And before and after picture is not always a scam infact, all the pictures there are real

The problem is with the sellers of those teas, they google someone else's picture and use it for advertisements.

About Corset, corset works to reshapen your structure, especially for people with posture problem, and pregnant women also use corset to support their back. These are original corsets, never seen any original corset vendor before though, most of what they sell are useless piece of cloths.
I can show you my before and after shape when I started wearing corset,it reshapens and help with slimming a particular area of the belly,to give the natural belly shape. I sell this corset if you are intrested. The corset is #50,000, that's what all these celebrity use and it works wonders, or don't you think why all celebrities usually develop sexy figures after fame? It's the work of an original Corset
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Greatzeus(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2020
tarantino1:

You can lose weight in 12 days? Yes. Is it going to be significant enough to show any visible progress? Hell No!!

Minimum time to show something reasonable is between 3 - 6 months depending on how fat the person is
Don't mind her,she is defending her hustle,she is one of them. Team loss your pot belly in 2days after buying our slim tea,shioor sad

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by PerseDew(f): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2020
Greatzeus:

Wow,you wrote like someone who knows what she's saying,is your field related to this or you just have general knowledge?

Thank you but my field is not related to it. I just like googling and some times reading journals on health, diet, and lifestyle. Then I make changes if I have to and see the effects first hand.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Intermittent fasting is not the best way to lose weight. It's slavery to many people who want to eat freely and enjoy their diet.

Many can't keep up because ghrelin hits them with serious hunger, they end up binge eating and getting fatter some times.

I lost 13kg to intermittent fasting. During that period, I didn’t eat more than 2000 calories. I get back from work around 20:00; I eat as much as I like within the 8pm-12:00am. I don’t have brreakfast the next day. Going to work by public transport and running around all day, without having lunch, and only coming back to eat in the evening. It might not be the best way to lose weight but it is definitely the easiest way.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Of course! Not saying it doesn't work, the fact it's easy doesn't mean it's good.

Missing meals is not a healthy way to eat. Look at your eating window (8pm - 12am), it's scary shocked

And plus, it's not sustainable for a lot of people. Please, you can have 2000 calories by spreading them across the day - and burning it with exercise.

Viicfuntop:

I lost 13kg to intermittent fasting. During that period, I didn’t eat more than 2000 calories. I get back from work around 20:00; I eat as much as I like within the 8pm-12:00am. I don’t have brreakfast the next day. Going to work by public transport and running around all day, without having lunch, and only coming back to eat in the evening. It might not be the best way to lose weight but it is definitely the easiest way.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Intermittent fasting can lead to eating disorders. I'm concerned because i used to do it. If your eating time is only in the evening, please restructure it.

It would not matter how many things you eat during that window.

Viicfuntop:

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Of course! Not saying it doesn't work, the fact it's easy doesn't mean it's good.

Missing meals is not a healthy way to eat. Look at your eating window (8pm - 12am), it's scary shocked

And plus, it's not sustainable for a lot of people. Please, you can have 2000 calories by spreading them across the day - and burning it with exercise.

grin. Well it’s still easy. When I get the weight I want, then I resume eating the normal way. It’s been years since I have had breakfast. I’m used to it. I just remembered a vendor selling stomach weight loss cream. grin apparently you just have to rub the cream on your stomach and it gets flat after a few days. That’s the most stupid scam and people actually fall for that one. I get the pills and all that but cream sold as weight loss; pathetic.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
There is a good chance that when you get to that weight and start eating normally, you will overeat.

There is a reason why dieting right and exercising is the best way to go. Starving yourself of breakfast for years is unhealthy.

Please, take a different approach. I wish you the best. As for the weight loss cream, i have seen worse - may God give people sense to know what is a scam and what is not grin

Viicfuntop:

grin. Well it’s still easy. When I get the weight I want, then I resume eating the normal way. It’s been years since I have had breakfast. I’m used to it. I just remembered a vendor selling stomach weight loss cream. grin apparently you just have to rub the cream on your stomach and it gets flat after a few days. That’s the most stupid scam and people actually fall for that one. I get the pills and all that but cream sold as weight loss; pathetic.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
There is a good chance that when you get to that weight and start eating normally, you will overeat.

There is a reason why dieting right and exercising is the best way to go. Starving yourself of breakfast for years is unhealthy.

Please, take a different approach. I wish you the best. As for the weight loss cream, i have seen worse - may God give people sense to know what is a scam and what is not grin

Actually I stopped intermittent fasting and I’m 63kg. If I’m gaining back any uselsss weight, I resume fasting. Now I’m trying to gain weight again. Do you know there are not many weight gain topics? Gaining weight is also hard. I had to go on YouTube to check how. I know you have to take more than the normal calories but you need to know what to take and when. Gaining weight should be another topic. smiley

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
I think 63kg is an amazing weight on a woman and within a very healthy range. I'm quite above that, nearing 70kg.

About weight gain, the fundamental thing is to be in a calorie surplus. The surplus needed is different for different people. Of course, there may be other things in play.

But i really think you should not be worried about gaining, depends on your goal anyway wink

Viicfuntop:

Actually I stopped intermittent fasting and I’m 63kg. If I’m gaining back any uselsss weight, I resume fasting. Now I’m trying to gain weight again. Do you know there are not many weight gain topics? Gaining weight is also hard. I had to go on YouTube to check how. I know you have to take more than the normal calories but you need to know what to take and when. Gaining weight should be another topic. smiley
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I think 63kg is an amazing weight on a woman and within a very healthy range. I'm quite above that, nearing 70kg.

About weight gain, the fundamental thing is to be in a calorie surplus. The surplus needed is different for different people. Of course, there may be other things in play.

But i really think you should not be worried about gaining, depends on your goal anyway wink

Lol. We know the goal but then I liked how I looked when I was 72kg. And my little dimple comes with fat, if you know what I mean. It’s not easy gaining weight. I can’t eat that much and I can’t eat without taking water. Water has no calorie. I must be 66 by the end of the year grin

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
I understand, just take it easy and gain steadily.

Viicfuntop:

Lol. We know the goal but then I liked how I looked when I was 72kg. And my little dimple comes with fat, if you know what I mean. It’s not easy gaining weight. I can’t eat that much and I can’t eat without taking water. Water has no calorie. I must be 66 by the end of the year grin

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:20am On Nov 03, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Just checked out your pictures, damn you're so hot. kiss

You wan make I commot your teeth abi. grin
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by FuckHomophobes: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

You wan make I commot your teeth abi. grin

Aaaaaah bros abeg o grin. Fitness guys like una dey always oppress me with your fine toned muscles. Seems I would sign up for a masterclass smiley
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Hausa(m): 1:23am On Nov 05, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes! They don't always reveal the truth.

I study a lot on fitness and weight loss, so the pictures don't throw me off balance.

Once you see a BEFORE & AFTER that has like a week difference or barely a month - know that it's quite fishy

What should a guy do if his stomach is protruding?
Exercise doesn't seem to cut it.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Kabazzis: 4:19am On Nov 05, 2020
Exercise plays an important part in the Asian way of life https://www.worldofdiets.com/asian-diet/ . Generally, these people are very active and indulge in moderate to strenuous physical activities in the natural course of their lives.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2020
Belly fat doesn't go away by just exercising with the same diet.

There must be a diet change for anything to happen.

Hausa:
What should a guy do if his stomach is protruding?
Exercise doesn't seem to cut it.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Aaaaaah bros abeg o grin. Fitness guys like una dey always oppress me with your fine toned muscles. Seems I would sign up for a masterclass smiley

I am different. I don't oppress but fight for the oppressed. angry

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by FuckHomophobes: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

I am different. I don't oppress but fight for the oppressed. angry

kiss kiss
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Chinemeze805(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Go and buy 25 steel bones waist trainer

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Waist trainers can help to give a temporary trimmed waist for pictures.

It doesn't do much for weight loss

Chinemeze805:
Go and buy 25 steel bones waist trainer
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nutrimindrr: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Stephanie had a flabby stomach
Stephanie wanted her flabby stomach flat
Stephanie hates the gym
Stephanie met Nutrimindr
Stephanie learnt how to get rid of belly fat by doing what she loves doing best, eating!

In one month, Stephanie ate her way to a flat stomach (Literally!)
Nutrimindr has opened up another opportunity for you. Check my siggie
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by martiscore: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Sure thing, that such photos are mostly scam. Just marketing scam to sell "wonder pills" for weight loss. Abrupt weight-reducing is totally not okay. Your body is not ready to lose few lbs per day for an extended period. It always means that something is wrong, and you will spend twice as much just for medical bills. I've also heard about various massages, photobiomodulation therapy, and the like. But these measures are mainly for skincare. The worst part is scammers eventually find people who are seeking fast results without making an effort.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Diego56: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2022
This treatment is not a quick fix, so you should consult a physician or a clinic for advice. The LED light that the LipoMelt emits is a powerful way to lose fat and tone your skin without surgery. Learn more about lipomelt machines on lipomeltpro.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Helenbims(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2022
Would you like to know how to use Nigerian foods to lose 10kg in 3 weeks? Send me a WhatsApp message on: 08068265049

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.