Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) (6753 Views)

Man Committed Suicide By Jumping Down A Bridge Into Lagoon. Photos And Video / Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by EmzyT: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
His name is Chibuike Godfirst, he is the Class Rep of HPE Department at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) he took his life because a girl rejected his Proposal!

May God give his family the Fortitude to bear this great loss cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Righteousness89(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
A young Handsome Ungraduate that allow Foolishness to overshadow Him..

The Greatest Gift of life is not Education, Degrees etc
The Greatest Gift of life is not Financial Power or Connection
The Greatest Gift of life is not is not in your Position, Appointment..

The Greatest Gift of Life is to be Filled with the Spirit and Presence of GOD..

Let no one Deceive you!
Suicide is an Expressway to Hell!
Self Murder is Evil!
Self Murder is Sin!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by EmzyT: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
More
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Sirmwill: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Aaarhhh Oh My God!!!

What is this now? undecided undecided
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Sirmwill: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
See this Fine Boy Looking Stupid
Please if you are male and you are reading this Please Read Clearly

Don't Ever I mean Ever be depressed because of some creature that bends down to piss

They are not worth it At All!!!

They are dependent clauses that can not stand on their own.

Don't have a stupid and foolish reason to die

Put it at the back of your mind that there are so many other girls you have not seen that are far better than the one you are seeing now

Please Think Before you act

34 Likes 1 Share

Please OP

Can you get the picture of the Girl to this thread?

angry

Lalasticlala

Let people learn from this Abeg
#EndSomeYouthsStupidity

3 Likes

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
I Can't Believe what I Just Read.
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Sirmwill: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
I Can't even Believe what I Just Read.

It shock you too abi
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by CodeTemplar: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
Why?
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by dataking: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Stupid Boy. Weak ass. Girl wey go spit and pee on your grave.

4 Likes

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by ufuosman(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Suicide is never an option

1 Like

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by ismail4sure: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
I can't judge him,
Na only mad man know the sweat wey dey for madness

2 Likes

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by NoPlaceLike(f): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Where is the photo at dead?

2 Likes

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Freestainworld(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
study and focus on academic, women will come at the right time.

1 Like

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by inoki247: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wey girls plenty for protest ground wey dey waste... Wey u go just waka go protest ground u go colet number tire...
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by EXOUSIAng: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
I DON'T PITY WEAK PEOPLE LIKE THESE.
YA'LL CAN SAY WHAT YOU LIKE BUT IMAGINE THIS GUY BECOMING A FATHER? CAN HE EVEN CONTROL HIS HOME?
#WeakAssNigga

8 Likes

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by victor2fresh(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
if I have a son I'll make sure the never forgets that his success in life comes before love.

10 Likes

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by selemo: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
That is imbalance in life. At time we fall in love with someone who does not love us. It is both ways. That is one of those things in nature that should be solved. RIP.
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by hidhrhis(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
rip
i can relate bro
it isn't easy to move on for some
it takes God intervention to be normal for those whose heart were broken

5 Likes

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by WalkerMichael(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
is this real Life
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by fati2001(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
KAI, SO SAD...... WHY?
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Ikea81: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mumu, he shld have come i dash him my fine wife, go hustle another
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by wittyt98(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mad oh grin you commit suicide untop pussy wey another boy go still Bleep in less than 6 months after your burial grin grin Foolish boy. Cheers to his Death.
May he Die another Death on his way to Hell.

Despite the sacrifices his parent must have made to ensure he's well funded, fed, and educated, he turned out to be a Waste of Sperm. fuvking emotional twât. fine boy for nothing. fine boy wey mumu

8 Likes

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Daniel058(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
There is power behind the scene , there will always be, once your Fate is sealed in the spiritual, the fulfilment in the flesh can come through any means.

The spirit control the physical!

It didn't just happened, cry Dem Don book am !

1 Like

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wasted

1 Like

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by fadekemi7475: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
I can't judge him,Na only mad man know the sweat wey dey for madness

2 Likes

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Twoclans(f): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
We need to start investigating suicide in this country ,somethings just don't just add up for me.

2 Likes

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Gosj001: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wasted just like that!

My signature speaks volume
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Shortyy(f): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
I almost went this path myself. I'm glad God saved me. Please whoever you are going through this, don't let the devil win. Fight and pray. You'll surely get over it.

The person you killed yourself over will move on like nothing happened. Think about your life, what you'll achieve in life. You'll meet the right person that will love and cherish you.

Suicide is never the way. Whatever that will trigger it, pray to God, run to God and you'll be saved.

3 Likes

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Shortyy(f): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
hidhrhis:
rip
i can relate bro
it isn't easy to move on for some
it takes God intervention to be normal for those whose heart were broken
I'm telling you. Only God's intervention.

1 Like

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Shortyy(f): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
Daniel058:
There is power behind the scene , there will always be, once your Fate is sealed in the spiritual, the fulfilment in the flesh can come through any means.

The spirit control the physical!

It didn't just happened, cry Dem Don book am !
Please expatiate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Human Parts Market In Lagos / Corned Beef Made With Human Parts- Graphics / Jungle Justice: An Injustice To Humanity - Kaycee Naze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.