Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) (6754 Views)

Man Committed Suicide By Jumping Down A Bridge Into Lagoon. Photos And Video / Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by milky3(f): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
bet why, u shd have considered God first instead of girl first. makachukwu why
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by abeliver: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
wittyt98:
Mad oh grin you commit suicide untop pussy wey another boy go still Bleep in less than 6 months after your burial grin grin Foolish boy. Cheers to his Death.
May he Die another Death on his way to Hell.

Despite the sacrifices his parent must have made to ensure he's well funded, fed, and educated, he turned out to be a Waste of Sperm. fuvking emotionally soft twât. fine boy wey mumu

aswear some people mumu sha... that girl dey on location now dey collect serious banging

4 Likes

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by wittyt98(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
abeliver:

aswear some people mumu sha... that girl dey on location now dey collect serious banging
No cap

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Kingsaeedibn: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Laughing..
All these indomie generation and nonsense suicide reasons

1 Like

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
what a stupid boy ....i have no Rip to waste on him
this guy is worst than Tony umezi and OZO combined
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
I won't blame the lady actually, everybody gets rejected one way or the other, not necessarily through love.
I'd like to believe that this guy didn't know the purpose or worth of his life, he didn't set his priorities right.
Of course, I'd love to go into a relationship, get married, have kids and all but my priority is attaining a level of success in life, you can't achieve all, hence, a level.
Set your priorities right, work on yourself and then other things will follow.
Why kill yourself because of rejection?
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by djflexcy: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Assuming he was killed by Sars it would have been better than him taking his own life all because of pussy

3 Likes

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by IamPlato(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Rest In Peace Fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Paulcyril19: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
EmzyT:
His name is Chibuike Godfirst, he is the Class Rep of HPE Department at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) he took his life because a girl rejected his Proposal!

May God give his family the Fortitude to bear this great loss cry

When is the burial please let me turn up nd come and eat. Phooool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by EmmySparky(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
this dude is so selfish...meanwhile #Endsars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Warlord2014(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Course rep ndi ara
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by asanwafo: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ma jien eka
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by sammysneh(m): 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
bleeped up Niggar
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by MainJoe: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2020
dataking:
Stupid Boy. Weak ass. Girl wey go spit and pee on your grave.

I think it is time we wake up and know mental health challenges are real. No sane mind will take his life over a girl's rejection.

We need to look closely to support those in pains around us. Something could tip them to make irrational actions.

1 Like

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2020
Sirmwill:
See this Fine Boy Looking Stupid
Please if you are male and you are reading this Please Read Clearly

Don't Ever I mean Ever be depressed because of some creature that bends down to piss

They are not worth it At All!!!

They are dependent clauses that can not stand on their own.

Don't have a stupid and foolish reason to die

Put it at the back of your mind that there are so many other girls you have not seen that are far better than the one you are seeing now

Please Think Before you act

if not for our high testosterone level, a lot of men wouldn't have died...
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2020
Sirmwill:

Don't Ever I mean Ever be depressed because of some creature that bends down to piss

Put it at the back of your mind that there are so many other girls you have not seen that are far better than the one you are seeing now

Imagine getting depressed because of those ones with vaginas? God forbid!

me that I can get any girl I want on my bed, infact it's girls dat look for me not the other way round. this is crazy, dis young lad just wasted his life for nothing, jeez! I feel like flogging his corpse, he no try at all
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Admiral49(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2020
May God help us all
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by eightsin(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
Shortyy:
I almost went this path myself. I'm glad God saved me. Please whoever you are going through this, don't let the devil win. Fight and pray. You'll surely get over it.

The person you killed yourself over will move on like nothing happened. Think about your life, what you'll achieve in life. You'll meet the right person that will love and cherish you.

Suicide is never the way. Whatever that will trigger it, pray to God, run to God and you'll be saved.

You mean, you wanted to kill urself over a guy ??

1 Like

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Shortyy(f): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You mean, you wanted to kill urself over a guy ??
Lol yeah. Thank God tho. I'm fine now
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol yeah. Thank God tho. I'm fine now

Woow
Sorry dear. Thank God you are okay now. Seems you were so deeply in love with dat guy. I know how it feels.

1 Like

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Shortyy(f): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Woow
Sorry dear. Thank God you are okay now. Seems you were so deeply in love with dat guy. I know how it feels.
Yeah
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by nedekid: 12:22am On Oct 18, 2020
Sirmwill:
Please OP

Can you get the picture of the Girl to this thread?

angry

Lalasticlala

Let people learn from this Abeg
#EndSomeYouthsStupidity

Why should her picture be placed here?
Well, I know seun and owners of nairaland certainly are not stupid. (if others are). They know the legal implications of defaming that lady.
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by nedekid: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2020
MainJoe:

I think it is time we wake up and know mental health challenges are real. No sane mind will take his life over a girl's rejection.

We need to look closely to support those in pains around us. Something could tip them to make irrational actions.
What he needed was a slap!
So one will send his daughter to Uni to stidy and one idiot charlatan that offers no prospect, especially as they are students, makes stupid advances then the girl rejects (rightfully) his stupid toasting choosing to focus on her studies.
The nigger then kills himself!
I'd rather say that guy may be a psychopath. She is lucky the guy did not kill her join.
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by jesmond3945: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sirmwill:

are you speaking for all women?
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Sirmwill: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
are you speaking for all women?

Yes Please angry
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by jesmond3945: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sirmwill:

Yes Please angry
I hope you know your mum and sisters are all women?
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by daclint(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
this one no get sense,, give the girl 3 months na, she go climb another preeq , bro u f**ck up , wetin full enugu wey no be girls
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by Utibe96: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
angel Micheal abeg help me give this boy 24 strokes and make him sweep everywhere for 5 months ....him no deserve judgement self

1 Like

Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by melaninpop: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sirmwill:

Hmmmm, your mama, your sisters, your future wife and female children, join d group of bending down to piss people na. Abi how u see am?
Suicide is wrong but describing females as people who bend down to piss when na that same piss road u pass enter this life is terrible.
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by melaninpop: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sirmwill:

Hmmmm, your mama, your sisters, your future wife and female children, join d group of bending down to piss people na. Abi how u see am?

Suicide is wrong but describing females as people who bend down to piss when na that same piss road u pass enter this life is terrible.
Re: This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) by juniorstar(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
as this guy fine reach! if only he knows he could get any gal he likes. he should just make a pick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jungle Justice: An Injustice To Humanity - Kaycee Naze / Corned Beef Made With Human Parts- Graphics / Whatsapp Group Admin Beaten Up By Group Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.