Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra (53319 Views)

Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North / Soludo Commissions Telemedicine Hub At Awkuzu, Anambra State. / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by cynthia9: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
The revolution is now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by atobs4real(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
WOW LOVE THE TURN OUT

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by greall12(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Let the Revolution start.

3 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by shamhuna: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
30km long ooo...
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by BennyDGreat: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Justice must prevail!

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by NiceHans: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nice one
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Coldie(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Election time these people no go come out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Lavisha(f): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Incredible
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by SleekyPosh(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
dokie:
O Se ti go.

It will take a miracle for James Nwafor to escape prison at this rate. If i were him, na to jaakpa go guinea.

But beyond James Nwafor, a new era beckons in Nigeria where the youths would strive by all means to get a country that we all would be proud of; where our dreams and aspirations can be fulfilled. A country that would work for all of us. A country that we would be comfortable to live and raise our kids in knowing that they too can actualize their dreams in it and have prosperous lives.

But its still a long way off and requires commitment because these old vultures that have domiciled our future in their pot bellies would not want that to happen. They will fight us by all means known to them so that they can continue to corner the wealth of the land for themselves and their own children.

But with tenacity, focus, and above all the help of God, we will succeed. They will "vomit our future" by fire by thunder.

Lets keep the tempo up. If you can be on the streets very good. If na behind keyboard your liver fit carry, type without fear for that too is very useful.

May the good Lord preserve us to see with our own eyes that which we all hope for.

A Deep Amen to this. Brilliant
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by MosayA: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Godspeed guys!!!

3 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by okpalaAnambra: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is what I expect from Anambala Youths after sars killed them like animals and fowls without dignity embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by GeneralPula: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Them talk ham recently say this station mad Finish..

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by West2019(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
we are getting closer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Arizonaz: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
God will raise armies from this generation to fight against the evils in the land. God bless Nigeria youths.

11 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by donbenz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lord! this thing is getting out of handz embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Lekan239(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Can someone show me the pictures of this james nwafor so if I jam am first road, I go no what to do

14 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by olomson203(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Like Play Like Play To Get VISA Come Naija Go dey Difficult ooo....I SEE REVOLUTION!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Abia1stS0N: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is why Anambra is the leader of igbo race, while the cursed backward shithole Abia state that was treated like war criminals and slaughtered like rats is yet to do anything. Who cursed Abia state sef? Tufia

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Kubin: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Next is to end Nigeria,and see if Government attitude will change,end cultism

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by deboysben(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
We demand James Nwafor's head hanging on onitsha head bridge.
His body in aroma junction that is when our 10% demand about #Endsars must have been met.

14 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Abia1stS0N: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mutemenot:
Anambra on the beat cool

Anambra is the core igbos, they determine the direction in igbo land

7 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Trybes(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Webmannigeria:
Way to go....May God be with you all...Go in peace and return in peace......#endswatnow #endsars #endpolicebrutality #persecutejamesnwafor #restructurenigeriaNOW
I join my hands with you in this prayer

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by div111(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin nice one mean while that's me

grin y u no but cardboard??grin grin

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by div111(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin nice one mean while that's me

grin y u no buy cardboard??grin grin

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Goahead(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
[quote]dokie O Se ti go.
It will take a miracle for James Nwafor to escape prison at this rate. If i were him, na to jaakpa go guinea.[quote/] If I were you, I wouldn't be online helping a known criminal to evade justice.
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by EyezofGod120: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
div111:

grin y u no buy cardboard??grin grin
,,,as a real niggaarr!! My things always dey different from others grin grin
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Rayjnr: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
I love this

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Nmezor(f): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is getting serious...Our youths mean biz oo
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by BruncleZuma: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings / Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.