Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,976 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra (53304 Views)

Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North / Soludo Commissions Telemedicine Hub At Awkuzu, Anambra State. / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by loveth360(f): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
marsman:
Hypocrite.
Am not a yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by 36STATES: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
ggood:
Fellow Nigerians, please lets drag James Nwafor of Akwuzu in Anambra SARS Out
the deadliest Ex SARS officer

Protesters should be heading down to his village to burn down his house. After that, they should head to any city where he has property to burn them down too.

5 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by themaestro08(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
dokie:
O Se ti go.

It will take a miracle for James Nwafor to escape prison at this rate. If i were him, na to jaakpa go guinea. But no matter where he runs to, the time to pay for his crimes have come.

But beyond James Nwafor, a new era beckons in Nigeria where the youths would strive by all means to get a country that we all would be proud of; where our dreams and aspirations can be fulfilled. A country that would work for all of us. A country that we would be comfortable to live and raise our kids in knowing that they too can actualize their dreams in it and have prosperous lives.

But its still a long way off and requires commitment because these old vultures that have domiciled our future in their pot bellies would not want that to happen. They will fight us by all means known to them so that they can continue to corner the wealth of the land for themselves and their own children.

But with tenacity, focus, and above all the help of God, we will succeed. They will "vomit our future" by fire by thunder.

Lets keep the tempo up. If you can be on the streets very good. If na behind keyboard your liver fit carry, type without fear for that too is very useful.

May the good Lord preserve us to see with our own eyes that which we all hope for.

Ride on comrade! But do you think this movement should have leaders?
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by maryalloy(f): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mutemenot:
Anambra on the beat cool Maybe they can locate my Cousin's grave who they (SARS) kidnapped about 5 years ago.
May his soul rest in peace cry cry
may his soul RIP � it's well

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Etrusen(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
the wind is still spreading but we move !!!!
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
they should also ransack n dig up the whole place to fight clues and evidence against this dreaded outfit n its killer mind, James Nwafor!

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by plankyjacky(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Whatever can be imagine is achievable.
#endsSARS
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Halo22: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Thought they said Awkuzu SARS has been shut down?
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Saintly01(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is just the beginning, we move.
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
dododawa1:
30km

IPOB members had trekked from Asaba to Awka for your information.

Way longer than 30km.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by slowice(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wow this is good..... Shut it down for goood
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by ugolinze123(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
I am loving this....Anambra ndi OMA...please guys if you can't go out at least dey online dey help move this ministry, the time is now...#ENDSARS #ENDJAMESNWAFOR

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by ojialo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Awkuzu is no different to guantanamo bay if you are taken to Awkuzu there are 99% chance that you will not return alive

4 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by francotunsco: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan...
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by lordprogress: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
CSTRR:
They should also come out during elections.
I have to reply you on this one we have two useless parties bringing in to dumb northerners all in the name of majority I would rather stay in my house than vote for those two evil men that contested the last presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Akalia(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Linagold:
This action is long overdue, I am indeed proud of all Nigerian youths, it shall be well with you all. I wish am a youth
#end bad government
Being a youth is a spirit thing and not just a function of age. So if your spirit is drawn to the course of the youth, you are a youth at heart. You are one of us.
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by kechywillz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
I doubt he will be at home waiting for them
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Elder4sure(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
You are always talking like a child! Tufiakwa!!!

Abia1stS0N:
This is
why Anambra is the leader of igbo race, while the cursed backward shithole Abia state that was treated like war criminals and slaughtered like rats is yet to do anything. Who cursed Abia state sef? Tufia

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by plana1: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
The rendered us jobless and still called us lazy youths, today they have seen that we are not lazy. We are taking back our country from the failed generations.

#ENDSARSNOW!
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE!!
#ENDCORRUPTION!!!
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by egopersonified(f): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Can some one estimate how many minutes or hours driving or walking is 30km

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by marsman: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
loveth360:
Am not a yoruba.
Obviously hypocrites have no place in the south west.
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Nerro042: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

It pained him.

I am from Abia but Anambra is the first son of igbo land, abia state is the cursed son of igbo. Abia is the worst state in Nigeria because igbos cursed the state. Abia state is the outcast state in Nigeria. Igbo see Abia state as inferior because the state is useless worthless hopeless and cursed. See our Abia state. It is cursed

Arrewa is that you buddy

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Adams1616: 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bring back d head of james
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Proeast2: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Elder4sure:
You are always talking like a child! Tufiakwa!!!

That idiat is an abomination.
Ndi muru ya gba aka nwa. Such a disgusting waste of rotten sperm and egg!

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by loveth360(f): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
marsman:

Obviously hypocrites have no place in the south west.
Everyone knows it is yoruba's trademark.
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by idahme(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is incredible, God be with u all.....
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Floyd45(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
BURN IT DOWN!!!!
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by subengr(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
please ppl on the ground give us update. been refreshing this post every 10 min
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by ceejayluv(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
egopersonified:
Can some one estimate how many minutes or hours driving or walking is 30km
Normal walking speed is about 5km per hour. So if it's really 30km, Will take six hours approx.

Actual distance may be around 25km.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by dokie: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
themaestro08:

Ride on comrade! But do you think this movement should have leaders?

If things go well and it lasts long enough, it will certainly have fronts who would be involved in some form of discussions or dialogue.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Sami76: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndPoliceBrutality#
I can never forget what I went thru in the hands of Policemen at Alagbon (Homicide Department)..
In May 2018, I was handcuffed, blindfolded dragged out of the cell after 14days into sienna.. and they drove me down from Lagos to Delta state to be precise Aragba Orogun village to exhume my late dad's corpse with the excuse of autopsy report, Meanwhile they have made plan with their fellow Policemen(Cousins) to transfer my late dad's body to a different state, all because of properties..
Thank God the youth's in my village Aragba Orogun did not allow them because the Policemen said the body will never be returned after autopsy(cause of their own Agenda)

The police Brutality on me continued. They still handcuffed, blindfolded me and drove all the way from delta to Benin to detain me in a police cell in Benin for two nights after they which brought me back to Lagos cell at Alagbon.

All this transpired because two Policemen(cousins) had eyes on my late dad's property, So they Alleged Me, My kid sis, My brother and my old mother for ours dad death..
Our late dad died in his own house where neither of us don't live with him but because it's was a caucus report. They took it upon themselves not to do the proper investigation instead took the laws upon themselves to maltreat me, my brother and My Old mother(they took of one of her tooth in the process of beating her.)

When our lawyer filed a case of unlawful detention and infringing on fundamental human right against them..
They quickly filed a case of Murder against us.
Where we detained in kiriki prison,
Thank God for the judge who granted us bail..
The case is still on..
I am here to join fellow citizens who have been abused and dehumaned by Nigerian Police to say no to POLICE BRUTALITY.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks / President Buhari's Ministerial Nominees And Their Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.