Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) (41584 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by ford101: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
https:///B5XcDbsLwP376gpzOzWlDD TYON tranquil youths organisation of nigerian WhatsApp group for intending members.join the group so you can ask all your questions about the organisations and get direction on how to become a scout, executive member and member.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Oizee(f): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
They want us to stop by killing us? Or they want us to believe the country is not safe? RIP to the deceased and may God console his entire loved ones.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by aremuforlife(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
smallsmall:

There is no verifiable proof that it was attached to MC Oluomo or Tinubu, though l am not saying it is beyond any of those two.
For you to mention specific names, you need to show us your EVIDENCE of that statement otherwise, you are jst one of the enemies of this protest, trying to divert attention and send us on a Red herring.
Do you want to tell me that, you have not seen the news where mc Oluomo denies sponsoring thugs.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Kenn55: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
too bad
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by iboboyswag(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
TheRealProphet:
I am not here to mince words!! Enough is Enough angry
If you love this Buhari leads status quo, then u deserve to be sent on exile in the wilderness with no food n water!!
angry

Sensible Nigerians are trying to liberate us from the cold hands of Mr. Shock-absorber, but those good-for-nothing miscreant/hoodlums are hell-bent on living in bondage!! We will not relent! The movement will continue!! No stoping us the youth!

#EndSARS angry
#EndZombism angry

Oga this is not about Buhari... It is a fight against impunity and brutality. Stop with your politics.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Shattuck(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
Arrewa:
Stay safe! And be on your widas!

#endinsecurity in the north #endsars in south

We move!
so glad to see the north is in too, a better nation benefits all.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by iboboyswag(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
I'll be joining the protest tomorrow morning, believe me, I will not be going unarmed. I value my life alot, I can't allow these thugs to play ludo with my life. We need to be fierce a little. Any thug caught should be burnt alive to serve as a warning to other prospective thugs!

Please if that's what you hope to go do at the protest grounds, Stay Home!

The protests has gotten this much attention and support because it has remained nonviolent, nonpolitical even in the face of provocation.

Making Nigeria better is the goal, not creating a militia or becoming the monsters we are trying to eradicate.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
Politicians know their salary would soon be mentioned
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Stacyomolola(f): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
heroes that would soon be forgotten in a matter of days?
God punish that kind heroism

Motigbo
iboboyswag:

Please if that's what you hope to go do at the protest grounds, Stay Home!

The protests has gotten this much attention and support because it has remained nonviolent, nonpolitical even in the face of provocation.

Making Nigeria better is the goal, not creating a militia or becoming the monsters we are trying to eradicate.

Valid point

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by godswilld10(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
cynthia9:
Yes....it is true....
We have just be told that thugs attacked some Endsars protesters in ring road Benin city

They are shooting at Endsars protesters....17 people shot
One dead at ring road Benin city...no matter the intimidation...they should stand their ground

Meanwhile....we are here at ugbowo today ...Benin - Lagos road...Uniben main gate...
We will soon join our brothers over there at ring road
Were b d location for benin tomorrow morning make I join
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by ibuildstuff(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
aremuforlife:
Who do we accused of sending thugs to attack protesters in Benin? Because the one that happens in Lagos was attached to mc Oluomo and Tinubu.
U know na, it's obviously oshiomole
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Las las, Nigerian leaders and politicians will finally bury this nation!!!... Violence will only further push the youths to war!!!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Obaseki why You will never go unpunished, the blood of the innocent protester is on your head
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Emekaonline: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
MrColdsweat:
The more reason we must never relent in our war against politicians.

Please for this war to succeed, I will advise you lead from the front when the thugs are advancing and stop hiding under your keyboard and expect others to take orders from your family. It is not too much if you sacrifce yourself or a member of your family like this man that was killed or is that too much for you?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by ofuonyebi: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Since the federal govt have disbanded SARs...i think the protest should stop so that hoodlums do not hijack events
that may lead to loss of life of innocent citizens....Lets await the next line of action by govt
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by reiddecuti: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
SmartProf:
Those who donate themselves as thugs must be worst than wastes materials...it's the worst form of existence for someone's life to be all about roaming around as a vagabond ready to be used by terrible politicians to create mayhem and destroy those who are clamouring for a better society. For this to be happening, it suggests that those who lead us are devils with Nigerian names.

Is Devil not righteous than Nigerian politicians?

Those guys are worse than Devil. Believe me, Devil is a learner where those ingrates are.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Jerkules: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
8y88y8:
After ENDSARS let's join hands and #ENDXVIDEOS
Xvideos get power pass SARS o, no go there

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by maasoap(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
aremuforlife:
Who do we accused of sending thugs to attack protesters in Benin? Because the one that happens in Lagos was attached to mc Oluomo and Tinubu.

Thank you. Let them blame Tinubu and MC now since they can't blame Obaseki. Edo no be Lagos indeed
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Jerkules: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Stacyomolola:
That's what's stopping me from partaking in the protest oo

To those who lost their lives in service to her nation
U are heros
But If it's Half-naked protest you'll come out abi,see your big Yansh
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by maasoap(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
ibuildstuff:

U know na, it's obviously oshiomole

Oshiomhole yaf suffer
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Samchimezie(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nigeria On God This Moment Else Something Strange Keeps Coming Up! Rip
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
That's why accepting or creating conspiracies is wrong. When hoodlums attack protesters in Abuja many ethno-religious bigots here who know nothing but propagating hatred say it's Hausa-Fulani, now protesters are attack in Lagos, Osun and Edo they resort to mummer looking for who to blame. Untill we face reality and shun all these ethno-religious blames and face the real enemies we won't succeed in our straggle.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
That's why accepting or creating conspiracies is wrong. When hoodlums attack protesters in Abuja many ethno-religious bigots here who know nothing but propagating hatred say it's Hausa-Fulani, now protesters are attacked in Lagos, Osun and Edo they resort to mummer looking for who to blame. Untill we face reality and shun all these ethno-religious blames and face the real enemies we won't succeed in our straggle.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Donspicey: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
I don dey hold am since...

most time i go dey read how my fellow freedom fighters dey fall wit teary eyes.....

Sometimes i go just console my sef say for dia to be Liberation frm oppression bloody sacrifices gaz take place.....

Bt now e b like say dis govt wan really tk us for Granted......

mk dem no reason am ooooooo cos all MEN are rugged.....

Stil on stil we move.........

Nothing Shake Metal.......
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Eriokanmi: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
ufuosman:
D people Dat are backing this thugs are gaining much on the youths since we are keeping mute, and some useless youths will become thugs for just 2k and ur fellow youths is fighting for the freedom of the nation
Edo APC thugs at work. We will fish them out
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by ufuosman(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Edo APC thugs at work. We will fish them out
D protest is not about party but the betterment of our country
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Eriokanmi: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
ufuosman:
D protest is not about party but the betterment of our country
so who now went to attack my people? Why is same happening in lagos and abuja? I smell a big rat
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by moorevic(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
8y88y8:
After ENDSARS let's join hands and #ENDXVIDEOS
your papa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by moorevic(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Time to turn the placas to tools, if them attack make we too attack back. Who born them
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by Stacyomolola(f): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Jerkules:

But If it's Half-naked protest you'll come out abi,see your big Yansh

Whether half naked or complete nude
I don't care
As long as its a protest am out
Especially a peaceful protest gone bloody
cry
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) by ufuosman(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eriokanmi:
so who now went to attack my people? Why is same happening in lagos and abuja? I smell a big rat
that I can't tell bt we all need to drop anything political party and MKe sure d police is reform, most of the federal roads are good and dropping of fuel price and make unemployment be nightmare to the leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye / Cows Slaughtered As Armed Militia Storm Fulani IDP Camp In Nassarawa. Photos / Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.