Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin (31490 Views)

Obaseki Reacts To Court Victory, Thanks Buhari, Nigerians / Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin / Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by joshjc(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
All this attacks are planned by the government
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by jchioma: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
War looms. Restructure or divide.

These thugs are like bullets in the hands of real enemies of the country.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Franktom247(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
No be by twitter mr governor come out like ur mates since u win election and touring we no see u again

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by witnezHD(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
It's happening... #EndSARS #fuckbuhari
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Duggedised12(f): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is very unacceptable, attacking people who want a better future .My condolences to those who lost their lives cry
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Davash222(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
aremuforlife:

You suspected Tinubu in Lagos and suspect Oshokilenin Benin, are you sure you have a foresight?
These two are the second problem we have in Southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by olomson203(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
aremuforlife:

You suspected Tinubu in Lagos and suspect Oshokilenin Benin, are you sure you have a foresight?
This Politicians and Buhari are creating a means to mount guards on protester just incase REVOLUTION wants to take place they will Order there MILITARY,POLICE Brothers to Shoot aside. Please Let's be United.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by edoairways: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
I dey suspect Oshiomhole. That man can do anything. Under estimate short people at your detriments.
Oshiomhole might be innocent
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by godswilld10(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Ok

Governor, Osenobua ghadeba weh

##Anyejewe
##wearemoving
Abeg where protest dey for Benin make I join tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by BruncleZuma: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Xisnin(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This the wises decision I have seen from a Governor since the EndSars begin. Very reasonable, I always know Obaseki is a wise man.
That is actually a bad decision.
Police would only cause further problems.
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by aremuforlife(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

These two are the second problem we have in Southern Nigeria.
Can you explain?
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Davash222(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
aremuforlife:

Can you explain?
How they asslickk the Fulanis is drawing the Southern unity backward.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by jeffmatt4u(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
*****"**
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Indispensable85(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
Those hoodlums are sponsored by those bitter politicians who recently lost elections ,they want to make it seem that the PDP govt in Edo are against the protest

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

So who attacked those protesters in Lagos? PDP? Or was there election in Lagos too?
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by boookworm: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Dyke15:
Please how do I post on Nairaland? There is heavy End SARS protest happening now in Enugu ND I want to post pictures and videos but don't know how to do so
Where in Enugu
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by wellmax(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Let us blame MS Oluomo. Yeye people
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Dyke15(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
boookworm:

Where in Enugu
Ogui road bro
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Lovelies1: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Dyke15:
Please how do I post on Nairaland? There is heavy End SARS protest happening now in Enugu ND I want to post pictures and videos but don't know how to do so

Create topic

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Drgaffok: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
I dey suspect Oshiomhole. That man can do anything. Under estimate short people at your detriments.

Are you a PDP apologist? Always blaming APC members even in a state governed by PDP. What make you think PDP can't pull such wicked pranks. The earlier you know both APC and PDP are the same the better for your thinking. One good thing about the protests is that no politician is trusted.
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by lonlytroy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Best Governor in Nigeria
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Miracle2020: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
then you are telling me that the governor is a fool,he is not incharge of his state.
Hypocrite= when it happened in Lagos you blame the governor of Lagos State.
When it happened in Abuja you blame buhari
When it happened in Edo you refused to blame the governor but start blaming someone that your brain hate.
You guys have started politicizing this protest and that will be the end of the protest.
People like you are the problem of this country, selective blame will not unite the youth rather it will scatter the aim of the protest.
The same thing happened when Peter Obi and Jonathan supervised the killing of 40 youths in 2013, nobody blame Jonathan or Peter Obi up till now.
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Tovino: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
lt is wickedness to attack peaceful protesters . Nigeria has to change. We need freedom from slavery. We need restructuring and end to poverty.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by nextstep(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
The fear of youths' voices is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Yankee101: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Handle this carefully or governments will be overthrown
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
Their politics of bitterness, hatred and division will not allow them to attack him of sponsoring the attack.

Abi nah tinubu and mc oluomo still sponsored tugs go to Edo?

Am not a political paundit neither a politician but the day you allow hatred and sentiment to push you away from the truth and justice is the day you lost it all.
aremuforlife:
I wish pdp can also attack Obaseki for sponsoring thugs to attack the protesters, just like the way they attacked apc, mc Oluomo and Tinubu in lagos
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Coronavirus1: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Apc sponsor Thugs they will fail
LIKE AND SHARE
See crowd

Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Dansuqi: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Coronavirus1:
Apc sponsor Thugs they will fail
LIKE AND SHARE
See crowd

What about pdp sponsored thugs boy?
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by oluwatoyosi8755: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
:Can you explain?How they asslickk the Fulanis is drawing the Southern unity backward.
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Skymason20(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
aremuforlife:
I wish pdp can also attack Obaseki for sponsoring thugs to attack the protesters, just like the way they attacked apc, mc Oluomo and Tinubu in lagos
don't be fool every knows that obaseki has no plans or hand in distracting the #ENDSARS protest . pdp governors and chefts are happy with the development
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by waziri4biz: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Ok

Governor, Osenobua ghadeba weh

##Anyejewe
##wearemoving
Ise evbenijesu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya sings "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us" at Tinubu Concert (video) / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention / Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.