Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,791 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Congratulations To Pioneers ! Something Big Is Coming - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Congratulations To Pioneers ! Something Big Is Coming (175 Views)

Pi Network Pioneers Await March’s Pi Day For Possible Open Mainnet / How Big Is The Creator Economy In Nigeria? / How Big Is The Telecom Market In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Pioneers ! Something Big Is Coming by GLReocord: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Have you heard of Pi Currency ?
Do you research on Pi currency if you are skeptical. It's enables you mine freely with your device. Kindly do your research on "Pi Currency" I am assuring that this is the future of all currencies.

Once they hit a 10 million mined pi currency they'll close the free mining. So if you are interested in starting (It's free) kindly hit me up on whats-app (08138) (497067).
I'll show you how to start mining freely. I will urge you to try and it won't hurt to do so.

The platform doesn't require data to mine. You can mine offline
The image below is how much I have mined so far. (First Screenshot)
-
How to get started
-
Download pi miner
-
Use code "victoryadibe"
-
Verify your account using your phone number and facebook account.
-
Open the app everyday to earn
-
We are verified on twitter if you like stay there and wait
https://twitter.com/PiCoreTeam?s=09
-
PI CURRENCY IS IN COINMARKET (Photo 2)

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Canon PIXMA MG3620 To Wireless Network? / Pixel 2xl Pouch And Screen Guard Needed / Acer Gateway Nv54 Intel Pentium Dual Core 250gb 2gb Ram 2.00ghz Uk Used 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.