Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Money Transfered In Excess And I Returned It Immediately - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money Transfered In Excess And I Returned It Immediately (408 Views)

My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) / Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Transfered In Excess And I Returned It Immediately by Nackzy: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, there's so Much Joy when one is Anxiously engaged in a good course, Someone transfered 500,000 Naira to me, instead of 319,200, so i had excess of 180,800, immediately i requested for her account number, and return the excess, she's so excited, There's this joy i have, it is may prayer we will have a better Nigeria were everyone will abide by the norms and ethics of healthy living, free of corruption...

#EndPoliceBrutality
God bless all Nairalanders,

Re: Money Transfered In Excess And I Returned It Immediately by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nice one. Next time don't post. Let God reward you. The highest reward you will get here is nice one from people that don't give a fvuck about you.

Watch out for 2k geng though

4 Likes

Re: Money Transfered In Excess And I Returned It Immediately by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nackzy:
Hello Nairalanders, there's so Much Joy when one is Anxiously engaged in a good course, Someone transfered 500,000 Naira to me, instead of 319,200, so i had excess of 180,800, immediately i requested for her account number, and return the excess, she's so excited, There's this joy i have, it is may prayer we will have a better Nigeria were everyone will abide by the norms and ethics of healthy living, free of corruption...

#EndPoliceBrutality
God bless all Nairalanders,
nice one. We still have honest people in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Money Transfered In Excess And I Returned It Immediately by SnOOpERr: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Nice one. Next time don't post. Let God reward you. The highest reward you will get here is nice one from people that don't give a fvuck about you.

Watch out for 2k geng though

See them ASAP

cchub:

I don't know, but can you please help me with 1k, Hunger would not be your portion ijn.
0049271154 union bank.

You be bot?

2 Likes

Re: Money Transfered In Excess And I Returned It Immediately by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
SnOOpERr:

See them ASAP

You be bot?
No bot

2 Likes

Re: Money Transfered In Excess And I Returned It Immediately by Nackzy: 4:40am On Oct 17, 2020
cchub:

I don't know, but can you please help me with 1k, Hunger would not be your portion ijn.
0049271154 union bank.
I will send you money on Monday Sir, remind me pls
Re: Money Transfered In Excess And I Returned It Immediately by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nackzy:

I will send you money on Monday Sir, remind me pls
Oh
Re: Money Transfered In Excess And I Returned It Immediately by Nackzy: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
cchub:

Hello sir, you said i should remind you today. I'm so sorry it is coming late.
Send me an email, your Account details
Re: Money Transfered In Excess And I Returned It Immediately by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nackzy:

Send me an email, your Account details
email.

1 Like

Re: Money Transfered In Excess And I Returned It Immediately by Nackzy: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
cchub:
Ok sir. I just sent you an email.
is okay
Re: Money Transfered In Excess And I Returned It Immediately by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nackzy:
is okay
Thank you very much sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gotv And Dstv Channels Are Open Subscribed Or Not,check Now / Share Your Most Regrettable "Had I Known Moments" / New Understanding On The Life And Death Of LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.