Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,360 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy (34009 Views)

Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by KossyKiss97(f): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wow

Call me for your children Educational tablets.

080. 6029. 1729.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by omoadeleye(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
we are watching
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Dario1: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
great
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
W
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by illicit(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
How it will help Nigeria and the whole worldis what we should focus on....

Not that an African and a woman has not been there.... must they
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Roozzaay(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Go Ngozi
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:
79 out of 164 means her opponent has 85.

She has lost! Yipee! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Is every thing okay? Anyone PMB endorses can never be a loser. Okonjo all d way!

3 Likes

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Prosperchuks1344(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:

ur celebrating coz she is Igbo right?
Tribalism will take us no where, I hope ur not from that side that hates anything Igbo?
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congrats to Madam Okonji Iwela!
Congrats to Nigeria!
79 Countries Endorsing her is not Beans..

Having Said that!
The Highest Endorsement that can Be Bestowed on a Male or Female is the Endorsement From Above..
The Endorsement From My Abba Father
The Endorsement From My DADDY!

In all we do! Do not be Carried away by Earthly Endorsement and Support!
Ensure you Live the Life that will Get u Endorsed by Ths Ancient of the Days!
Ensure The Lion of tribe of Judah Endorses you..
His Endorsement is Final!!
ewu

1 Like

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Okoroawusa: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ojiofor:

Okoroawusa nwayo kwa inu go?
Ojiofor nwannem, jie nwayo maka gini zi?

Akwa asi na onye obuna nwere freedom of choice? E choose gom Buhari since 2014 and enweghi ihe onye obuna ga eme kam kwusi ihu ya na anya.

Nna, anyi no na Lekki protest ground now. Ebe a ka guys na abiazi e select umu asa. Nna, I am even eyeing one right now. N'abania ife nine ga eme here.

1 Like

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Brandstudio01: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Oga a lot of countries are not even in the map, while others are undecided. This yes not same as Edo Election na chief
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by chloride6: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Who is the US endorsing?

1 Like

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnn It isn't easy to be endorsed by 79 countries, you must be perfectly qualified to even get upto 20 not to talk of 79.

Nna mehnnnnnn NOI is a perfect person who is qualified to be the leader of WTO.

Meanwhile Endswat and police brutality..
Most of the endorsement is from the African Union... they're just trying to be Pan-African
She has just 24 out of the 109 non-african countries votes,and we still don't know any of the major players that has voter her
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by kheny12(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
NOI to the world.I pray she win.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
GTkester:
Yoruba Muslims right now.
Honestly, including Kemi and..........
The Real SLAYQUEEN
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by 4x28: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
Is every thing okay? Anyone PMB has endorses can neve be a loser. Okonjo all d way!
[/s]
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by TecM0: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

ur celebrating coz she is Igbo right?
Tribalism will take us no where, I hope ur not from that side that hates anything Igbo?

But you introduce tribe into all this or didn't you read the comment you quoted and read yours as well

Or can't you define the word tribalism

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by chumome(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
Please ma, let your next goal be to contest for president in Nigeria. We need you
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by 4x28: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
TecM0:

But you introduce tribe into all this or didn't you read the comment you quoted and read yours as well

Or can't you define the word tribalism

[/s]
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by blowjohn(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
I prefer us having stable electricity than she winning that post.
I dont give a dam weda she wins or not!
Wont change anything

1 Like

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Mathsco1: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
congrats in advance Mrs NOI, You've got my endorsement too
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Brawlscartel(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congrats to Madam Okonji Iwela!
Congrats to Nigeria!
79 Countries Endorsing her is not Beans..

Having Said that!
The Highest Endorsement that can Be Bestowed on a Male or Female is the Endorsement From Above..
The Endorsement From My Abba Father
The Endorsement From My DADDY!

In all we do! Do not be Carried away by Earthly Endorsement and Support!
Ensure you Live the Life that will Get u Endorsed by Ths Ancient of the Days!
Ensure The Lion of tribe of Judah Endorses you..
His Endorsement is Final!!
Lol do you think Asia will lose this lol

I love the Asian they don't boast do you know how many countries are there in the world...

Lol
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Brawlscartel(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:

��

I pity u 164 countries?

Lol it's 198 countries so you think European or Asia will support lol

Congrats to south Korea

2 Likes

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Nyanabo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Enemy of progress the EU hasn't announced its stance and she is sure to get good support there. even in asia where her rival is from.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Brawlscartel(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
GTkester:

Afonja, that's the number of countries supporting her thus far. The Korean woman hasn't even garnered up to 50 countries.

You go cry tire!
shey na u b countries I pity u do you think the Asians are foolish

South Korea will definitely win
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Freebills12: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
CONGRATULATE HER AND MOVE ON, NO NEED FOR THIS IGBO VS YORUBA BEEF
OUR ATTENTION MUST NOT BE DIVIDED #ENDSARS

1 Like

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Nyanabo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
The AU came crawling back after their preferred candidate where all dropped. this is to show how qualified she is and needs our support irrespective of tribe or religion.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Seebrian(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Congratulations in advance Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala as the first female WTO DG.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Adamma2908: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Anumanu. Who told you that the remaining 85 have made their choice. May God help you. Change & Repent.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by samuelpeters(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Who USA, Russia, China go support really de important.
Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by Omoslim26: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
GTkester:
Yoruba Muslims right now.
Guy Fuuucckk it with dis bullshit
wats your problem are you obsessed with reading tribal trash on nairaland?
you need help man

Re: WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy by cheerishMe: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Racoon:
You dont need to market a good product because a good product always market itself.Congratulations in advance madam NOI.The world is awaiting your leadership of WTO.
is like ferrari that does not need advertisements to sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Flyover @ 6! Lady 'Celebrates' Governor Ikpeazu's Osisioma-Aba Flyover / Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me / Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.