Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM (3708 Views)

Nigeria May Shut Down Internet As #EndSARS Protests Continue - The Guardian / South Says#endsars, North Says#noendsars,then END NIGERIA / Poverty In Nigeria Is Engineered By Foreign Entities Through Leadership (2) (3) (4)

LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by JojoAbeka: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
LEAKED MESSAGE SHOWS PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME ORDERING CHRIST EMBASSY MEMBERS TO REMOVE #ENDSARS FROM THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA, SAYS IT IS ‘ENGINEERED’ BY THOSE ‘BEHIND THE COVID FIASCO, BLACK LIVES MATTER’

A “very important and urgent directive” from controversial Nigerian Pastor Chris Oyakhilome instructing his members to “pull down all posts” on social media that “promote the #EndSARS protest” has been leaked onto the internet.

The instruction, which was conveyed by Evangelist Kathy Woghiren, Oyakhilome’s biological sister and the Director of LoveWorld Music and Arts Ministry, calls on LoveWorld members and ministers to treat it “with a sense of urgency and do the needful”.

Oyakhilome described the nationwide protests regarding police brutality as an “agenda that has been engineered by the same group of people behind the COVID fiasco, Black Lives Matter and the likes”.

The message alluded to Pastor Chris’ recent ‘revelations’ where he controversially linked the coronavirus pandemic with the roll out of 5G technology and called it a brazen attempt to enforce vaccines on people in order to “take control of them”.

“Following the Your LoveWorld Series, we will note from our Man of God’s teachings and revelations that after the 'COVID fiasco', violence was the next tactic that was being introduced and we have seen what the supposed peaceful protest is being turned into,” the message continued.

Oyakhilome had earlier claimed the Black Lives Matter protests which recently engulfed the United States of America in the wake of the shooting of George Floyd, was actually about implanting ‘microchips’ into people.

The internal memo was subsequently shared on social media by a disgruntled member who replied on a WhatsApp Christ Embassy choir group: “With all due respect, I hereby remove myself from LoveWorld because I’m not going to pull down any post.”

Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy church is known to be popular among young people and there have been several calls for the outspoken cleric to add his voice to the youth's passionate call for police reform and good governance in Nigeria.

Here is the message replicated in full:

*VERY IMPORTANT AND URGENT DIRECTIVES FROM THE PRESIDENT*

Dearly Beloved and Esteemed LoveWorld All Stars,

Warm greetings in Jesus precious Name.

This is to inform you as directed by our Highly Esteemed LMAM Director, Evangelist Kathy Woghiren that Our Man of God, Prophet, Father and the President of the LoveWorld Nation Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome has instructed that All LoveWorld/LMAM All Stars, ProtoStars & all Music & Creative Arts Ministers inclusive should pull down all posts on our social media platforms that promote the “ENDSARS” Protests as this Agenda has been engineered by the same group of people behind the Covid Fiasco,Black Lives Matter and the likes.

Following the Your LoveWorld Series we will note from our Man of God’s teachings & revelations that after the “Covid Fiasco”, violence was the next tactics that was being introduced and we have seen what the supposed peaceful protest is being turned into.

*Please let us treat this directive by our Man of God with a Sense of Urgency as we do the needful.*

*Where no counsel is,* *the people fall:* *but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.”*
‭‭*Proverbs‬ ‭11:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬*

*”And they rose early in the morning,* *and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa:* *and as they went forth,* *Jehoshaphat stood and said,* *Hear me, O Judah,* *and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem;* *Believe in the Lord your God,* *so shall ye be established;* *believe his prophets,* *so shall ye prosper.”*
‭‭*2 Chronicles‬ ‭20:20‬KJV‬‬.*

Let us take heed as instructed by our Man of God & directed by our Highly Esteemed Director.

Thank you and God bless you.

FOR: Evangelist Kathy Woghiren
*Director, LoveWorld Music & Arts Ministry.*

Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by GTkester: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
LIES!!

Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by Amotolongbo(f): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Issokay
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by Vixlot: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wahala dey o
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by kurupt1: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fake news!!!!

Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by protests: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
What manner of fakery may this be?
But before concluding, maybe we should subject those screenshots to simple 'forensic' scrutiny. There will be at least one giveaway sign if they've faked it.

Update
I am doing some research based on this screenshots and updating with the facts as seen
1. This message was forwarded
2. It was a LMAM director that was the 'talker'
3. But even the LMAM talker did not even send from her account
4. These exchanges took place among some fellows in Cyprus
5. At least one key person on the screenshot has been identified BUT I will not post their details
6. The OP seems to be obsessed with Pastor Chris

Conclusion
The personalities and entities in the screenchat are real. However that does not mean I am saying this can't be fake. However, the context is 'dem say, dem say'. A choir group whatsapp can't be used as a yardstick especially when it is X forwarding what Y said Z said.

For me, this is inconclusive like INEC's elections. Well, you guys are permitted to draw your conclusions.
See OP's topics and its all Pastor Chris, save 1.

Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by Bialegend(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
May thunder fire the so called man of god.
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by Tumbulum: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fake news
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by mployer(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fake news
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by mariahAngel(f): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

If Pastor Chris Oyakhilome had anything to say about the protest, he'd say it LIVE!!!

Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by mariahAngel(f): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
JojoAbeka:
LEAKED MESSAGE SHOWS PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME ORDERING CHRIST EMBASSY MEMBERS TO REMOVE #ENDSARS FROM THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA, SAYS IT IS ‘ENGINEERED’ BY THOSE ‘BEHIND THE COVID FIASCO, BLACK LIVES MATTER’

A “very important and urgent directive” from controversial Nigerian Pastor Chris Oyakhilome instructing his members to “pull down all posts” on social media that “promote the #EndSARS protest” has been leaked onto the internet.

The instruction, which was conveyed by Evangelist Kathy Woghiren, Oyakhilome’s biological sister and the Director of LoveWorld Music and Arts Ministry, calls on LoveWorld members and ministers to treat it “with a sense of urgency and do the needful”.

Oyakhilome described the nationwide protests regarding police brutality as an “agenda that has been engineered by the same group of people behind the COVID fiasco, Black Lives Matter and the likes”.

The message alluded to Pastor Chris’ recent ‘revelations’ where he controversially linked the coronavirus pandemic with the roll out of 5G technology and called it a brazen attempt to enforce vaccines on people in order to “take control of them”.

“Following the Your LoveWorld Series, we will note from our Man of God’s teachings and revelations that after the 'COVID fiasco', violence was the next tactic that was being introduced and we have seen what the supposed peaceful protest is being turned into,” the message continued.

Oyakhilome had earlier claimed the Black Lives Matter protests which recently engulfed the United States of America in the wake of the shooting of George Floyd, was actually about implanting ‘microchips’ into people.

The internal memo was subsequently shared on social media by a disgruntled member who replied on a WhatsApp Christ Embassy choir group: “With all due respect, I hereby remove myself from LoveWorld because I’m not going to pull down any post.”

Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy church is known to be popular among young people and there have been several calls for the outspoken cleric to add his voice to the youth's passionate call for police reform and good governance in Nigeria.

Here is the message replicated in full:

*VERY IMPORTANT AND URGENT DIRECTIVES FROM THE PRESIDENT*

Dearly Beloved and Esteemed LoveWorld All Stars,

Warm greetings in Jesus precious Name.

This is to inform you as directed by our Highly Esteemed LMAM Director, Evangelist Kathy Woghiren that Our Man of God, Prophet, Father and the President of the LoveWorld Nation Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome has instructed that All LoveWorld/LMAM All Stars, ProtoStars & all Music & Creative Arts Ministers inclusive should pull down all posts on our social media platforms that promote the “ENDSARS” Protests as this Agenda has been engineered by the same group of people behind the Covid Fiasco,Black Lives Matter and the likes.

Following the Your LoveWorld Series we will note from our Man of God’s teachings & revelations that after the “Covid Fiasco”, violence was the next tactics that was being introduced and we have seen what the supposed peaceful protest is being turned into.

*Please let us treat this directive by our Man of God with a Sense of Urgency as we do the needful.*

*Where no counsel is,* *the people fall:* *but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.”*
‭‭*Proverbs‬ ‭11:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬*

*”And they rose early in the morning,* *and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa:* *and as they went forth,* *Jehoshaphat stood and said,* *Hear me, O Judah,* *and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem;* *Believe in the Lord your God,* *so shall ye be established;* *believe his prophets,* *so shall ye prosper.”*
‭‭*2 Chronicles‬ ‭20:20‬KJV‬‬.*

Let us take heed as instructed by our Man of God & directed by our Highly Esteemed Director.

Thank you and God bless you.

FOR: Evangelist Kathy Woghiren
*Director, LoveWorld Music & Arts Ministry.*

YOU ARE A PEDDLER OF LIES!!!
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by TecM0: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
I wonder why people use WhatsApp screenshot as evidence this days
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by Yahksbiz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
if this is true, I hereby declare I am and will never be part of loveworld again

Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by JojoAbeka: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by sapientia(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
This fraudstar again.

Is this news verified.
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by BruncleZuma: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oyahkilome is a sexùal predator and an illiterate...change my mind. And while you're at it prove that 5G causes Coronavirus uchu

Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by zionmde: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yahksbiz:
if this is true, I hereby declare I am and will never be part of loveworld again
and wen last did ur pastor ever made an announcement using WhatsApp, not kingschat.
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by MrColdsweat: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fake news
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by zionmde: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bialegend:
May thunder fire the so called man of god.
sharrap there
how do u know d screenshot is true
moreover d pastor u are referring to dont pass messages across using WhatsApp. His church have their own social media platform for dat.

Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by duduade: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
If this is true..

Then I will *calculusing* say that this Pastor has LOST his relevance

Are members of his congregation checking on him

He fit dey smoke weed o before he says his jargons
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
#Endsars
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by tobechi20(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sad
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by ikennamadu1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
lalasticlala
mynd44
rule 8

ban am for life
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by Fahdiga(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
This man always loose his mind when commenting on anything that doesn't involve tithe and offering
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by Rhapsodia: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Okay cheesy
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by buJu234: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
U guys think Pastor chris is one sycophants right??

Listen chris own his media empire that even NBC cant shut down..its international over the internet..

If he wants to make any statement whether they are logical or illogical ( like the coronavirus), he does it openly..

So let's wait for the video .. ok

If not it's all fake news and lies..

Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by Tunde835(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
He was probably paid. Earlier this year, he was one of those people promoting dat 5g was linked to coronavirus but when iphone 12 with 5g comes on sale next week, these same people will be rushing to buy it
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by Miracle2020: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
They are now calling it fake news but had it been the op said it is Buhari that say so. All of them will start insulting Buhari without any verification.
Useless fools!
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by 4x28: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
TecM0:
I wonder why people use WhatsApp screenshot as evidence this days
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by Openbusiness: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Another Fake News.... Mtchwwww
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by babatunji36117: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
If this is true..Then I will *calculusing* say that this Pastor has LOST his relevanceAre members of his congregation checking on himHe fit dey smoke weed o before he says his jargons
Re: LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM by Incandescent(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
If this is true then I'm highly disappointed.

Smh

SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand / Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome / Massive Gas In Enugu:they Are Here To Steal Our Gas Again~pictures