Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims (25168 Views)

President Buhari Commiserates With U.S President Biden On The Passing Of Powell / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Shagari's Death: Buhari To Visit Sokoto Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2020
Na which kind sence way ma igbo people have sef...did our ancestors tell us nt to islam. Were waz it writen that an igbo man can nt become a gud muslim .upgrade ur sense of reseaning my people, these is 21 century biko, nwanne chebe echiche ka mmadu
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by solaere(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2020
but he cannot address the common protesters shameless cow headed being
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by costandi(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2020
Ikengawo:

your tribalized understanding of universities tells me what I need to know about your background

Idoko = Idoma.
Idoko is a popular name among Igbos of Nsukka descent, especially those from Enugu-Ezike.
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Conrod: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Empiree:
He didnt have freedom of religion?. freedom to choose?
He did have freedom just as the man that jumped from a tall building had the freedom to live or die.
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Conrod: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2020
martineverest:
I know.....hope u know okocha,ngozi okonjo iweala etc aren't from south east too?

u get my ulterior motive?
I got your motive as long as you will accept ifajuna and his co-conspirators in the 1966 coup as non igbos.
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by iezeiyida(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sheikh Adam Idoko is a very great Muslim in SE. He's very fat, dark in complexion and average in height. A graduate of University of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

I knew him very well, and I also know with all his successes and connections, he gave only one guy from his village job, while there are many smart young graduates from his village, who are jobless. God forgive him sha

In other news,
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndSWAT
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by noblemichael: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hello everyone,this goes out to all parents who are finding it very hard to get TEXTBOOKS(all subject) for their wards in SECONDARY SCHOOL due to the sharp rise in school frees and the cost of school textbooks in this era of ECONOMIC HARDSHIP, used textbook are very much available, call 09059826420 for more info.
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Ikengawo: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
costandi:
Idoko is a popular name among Igbos of Nsukka descent, especially those from Enugu-Ezike.

Go look at a map.
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
martineverest:
u clearly didn't get my message...I was trying to say hope u won't claim anioma and ikweres are Igbos when u want favours?

U re truly daft. U don't need to be from SE to be igbo. There re other yorubas too in regions other than SW

1 Like

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by obama30: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/16/buhari-commiserates-with-south-east-muslims-over-death-of-unn-chief-imam/

south East Muslim? there's only two religion in south east, Christian and tradition. any other religion is not recognize by people of the region. come up with another plan.
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
CAMA activist how market?

Mohammedans came up with that trash to interfere with THE CHURCH
Mumu people like you supported them.

CAMA has become their karma

Never test the GOD of christians!

martineverest:
but non-southeast 'igbos' don't claim Igbos na
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Voiceofthestree: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Biafrannuke:
The mindset of a typical Fulani Jihadist. Out of all the problems ravaging the country. such as insecurity, poverty, terrorism and the latest protest, all that caught your attention was the death of UNN chief imam. A death that may not even be known by most members of the university community.

BTW, who noticed how these few prominent so called Muslims in SE are passing away? unnatural or coincident?

It shall never be well with Buhari and everyone that are driven this country backwards in Allah Name Amin
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by lagosrd: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/16/buhari-commiserates-with-south-east-muslims-over-death-of-unn-chief-imam/

Hopelssess of the highest order . imagine Jonathan or Osinbajo commiserating with north east christains over the death of chaplain of university of Maiduguri.

Absolute nepotist behaviour
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Jakemedg(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
martineverest:
u clearly didn't get my message...I was trying to say hope u won't claim anioma and ikweres are Igbos when u want favours?
Martin everest you're truly funny
What's is it with you and this useless divide and rule propaganda?

Don't tell me you don't know the difference between an Igbo and a South Easterner?
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Jakemedg(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
assinozick042:
Na which kind sence way ma igbo people have sef...did our ancestors tell us nt to islam. Were waz it writen that an igbo man can nt become a gud muslim .upgrade ur sense of reseaning my people, these is 21 century biko, nwanne chebe echiche ka mmadu

Some people find it difficult to believe that an Igbo can be a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia / Two More Judges Arrested As DSS Freezes Accounts / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.