Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:24 PM

Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” (977 Views)

Wikipedia Labels Buhari A 'democratic Dictator' Who Seized Power In 2019 / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by Jwonder(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Buhari is the biggest criminal in Africa. Do not expect the person who freed thousands of Boko Haram terrorists to protect you from SARS. There needs to be an international inquiry about this spike in terrorism against innocent civilians. #EndSARS 

https://twitter.com/imamofpeace/status/1316999503300358144?s=21

lalasticlala

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by SLAP44: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
I have a question,

Does Buharri know that SARS and other security agents were brutalizing Nigerians?

Did he keep quiet because he wants southern youths to suffer?

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by Racoon(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
True! An avid lover of BH terrorists(even calling them "scavengers looking for food") & bandits granting them amnesty will definitely never see SARS atrocities as grievous as it is.ICC trial loading.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by Lollerd89: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
No lie about that

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by Web2020: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Very correct!

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Sir you took to long to talk, I have been waiting for your input on this and thank God you did.

Iman of Peace is absolutely right. No tract of lies .

Iman of people is a man that speak truth irrespective of those religious bigot. I was on my new feed on Facebook, when I storm this rubbish post from one Muslim fanatic. He said Aisha was a disgrace to Islam for protesting among hoodlums (protesters). Can you imagine that? See, i am an avid Christian but if i see a Christian doing something wrong or refusing to protest I won't condole such. Religion shouldn't be a reason one should keep quiet and watch the government kill us. Any religion that say protest for good governance, Reformation is bad that religion, I repeat that religion ain't worth to be call a religion it should be regards as wickness of human race.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
We warned many but they never listened to us. We go get sense Las Las

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by Ogbuu101: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Where is the lie.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by NoPlaceLike(f): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
embarassed
Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by protests: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
I am not going to write Pa. Buhari on this matter,
The first salvo by this Imam is a very damaging fact
If I were Buratai, I will gently look the other way over this matter
Logically, Buratai will still be alive when Pa Buhari is gone
Any mess from the side of the military,
Buratai will live to face the music.
This Imam of Twitterudeen is a smart element and he's got some International acclaim
Buhari, wise up, wise up O

Anyway I am off to witness first hand information at the other page.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by FarahAideed: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Buhari is a destroyers of good things

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by jlinkd78(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
Following
Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by blacknp(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
FarahAideed:
I know to you sars is a good thing, but President Buhari will always be remembered as the President that brought the notorious dreaded sars that operated with immunity & impunity under pdp to an end, kudos Mr President, only you had the courage to do what others dare not, could Ebele Jonathan have tried ending sars?
Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
SLAP44:
I have a question,

Does Buharri know that SARS and other security agents were brutalizing Nigerians?

Did he keep quiet because he wants southern youths to suffer?

The actual question is: does Buhari know that Buhari exists?

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
FarahAideed:

He's a scourge. If you were around in 1983 that he came you'd know the exact same scenario has been replaying since 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by Maxymilliano(m): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
embarassedHe is not far from the truth ...

Hushpapa Buhari is a scammer

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by FarahAideed: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
blacknp:
I know to you sars is a good thing, but President Buhari will always be remembered as the President that brought the notorious dreaded sars that operated with immunity & impunity under pdp to an end, kudos Mr President, only you had the courage to do what others dare not, could Ebele Jonathan have tried ending sars?

The same Buhari that created SARS
Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by ugofulfilled(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
blacknp:

Truly your speech reeks of childishness. what happens to the report of the commission of inquiry that was set up in 2018 concerning this same matter? what stops him from implementing it? Don't just talk because you're affiliated to a political party. For your information; the IGP disbanded the Unit and not who you said did.

#IstandWithEndSars
#EndSWAT
#ReformOurInstitutions

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by Fahdiga(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
According to Farooq Kperogi, how can someone who barely knows he exists knows what is happening around him

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by Rhapsodia: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Okay cheesy

My problem is, how do we survive this for the next 3 years It is to far.

#RevolutionNow

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by okiki20593: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
True! An avid lover of BH terrorists(even calling them "scavengers looking for food") & bandits granting them amnesty will definitely never see SARS atrocities as grievous as it is.ICC trial loading.
Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
yes ooo
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

thunder scatter Buhari and his supporters
Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by Johnnyessence(m): 12:02am On Oct 17, 2020
you are very right dude.
Re: Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa” by ZooOga: 12:14am On Oct 17, 2020
Is this the same guy?

Mohammad Tawhidi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Tawhidi

In 2009, he enrolled for a bachelor's degree in Islamic studies at Al-Mustafa University in Qom, but dropped out in 2012.

Islamic credentials
Tawhidi's claims of being an ordained Sheikh, has been rejected.[20][25][14] The Sunni-based Australian National Imams Council (ANIC) does not recognise Tawhidi as an imam, sheikh or Muslim leader.[14][20][21]

(1) (Reply)

Benin Prisoners Spotted Running Away: PICTURES & VIDEO / APC Leaders In Secret Plot To Dump Buhari - PDP / ESN: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.