Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest (30323 Views)

Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest / Reno Omokri Mocks APC For Trying To Deny Nigerians Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by tot(f): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
benji93:
This is the last time I'll reply you on this subject. Let me provide you with a context. Have you heard of the term "nominal moslem"? In this respect, maybe 97% of the population are at least nominal Moslems. But most are not practicing. You can easily place the fact that most of them have moslem names in the context of history. I know of several cities whose population are mostly non-religious. You can check quora for further information on the subject.

Most are NOT practicing?
Quora?!
Lmao.
Pls stop quoting me. I'm done.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by AbuAeesha: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
TecM0:
Turkey doesn't fvcking care.. infact they are one of the countries pumping weapons to Boko Haram and Shekau
pumping weapons to Boko Haram?whr u there, what will benefit u if you propagate lies and propaganda online

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by delishpot: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Official sponsors of Islamic terrorism in Nigeria.

Africa is the tissue paper of the world. Our elders are buffoons who don't plan ahead for their people. The wise leaders of the world use Africa to better their peoples lives while African leaders use their people as slaves to serve the wise DNAs of the world. Africa is good for wiping arse of the real humans of the world.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by AbuAeesha: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Terrorist Country
do u think it's all countries that condone immorality,they should board flights to naija if they really want to protest,see the nuisance the protest is already costing innocent persons, vandalising peoples' property.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
tot:

I'm done answering questions. The internet is free, make use of it. Travel is also possible for those who want to. If you like, claim Saudi Arabia too is secular, it's not my problem.
I'm just saying, on that same Wikipedia they wrote secular as their religious status and the religious status of a country depends on what the country wants it's religious status to be.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Tonygeesm(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Banmeallday:
That’s because Turkey already sees that what you people are protesting is not dumb, but not serious either....
fool

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by tot(f): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

I'm just saying, on that same Wikipedia they wrote secular as their religious status and the religious status of a country depends on what the country wants it's religious status to be.

Okay.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by tot(f): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
AbuAeesha:

do u think it's all countries that condone immorality,they should board flights to naija if they really want to protest,see the nuisance the protest is already costing innocent persons, vandalising peoples' property.

What does immorality have to do with this? Smh. See mentality.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by lagosrd: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Doublez000(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
#ENDTURKEY

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by abdullahi45: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
I am not surprised by those ranting and wailing in previous comments.

This country witnessed a failed coup just few years ago, hence it has to be extremely circumspect.

Sorry if you can't see the connection.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN0ZW132
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Etrusen(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
even at that we keep moving!!!

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by orisa37: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
Please be careful in Turkey. Turkey is one of the Sponsors of NIGERIA RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY PLAN FOR NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by OyinO: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Shameless terrorist sponsor con3. Stewpeed mofos! When we retrieve our con3 from the oppressors, we'll cut off diplomatic ties from useless jihadist con3s like Turkey. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
eyiolarhomisore:

Let our leaders sit and be doing like mumu.in the next 50 years Nigeria will be a sharia state

Don't bother..... Nigeria won't be together
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Na wa o.. I shake my head for our youths online esp here on NL

So because a country govt declined mass gathering due to CONVID-19 concerns, see the irresponsible comments/aspersions on the country.. Just because they're simply upholding their convid 19 laws passed by Govt.

Why can't we learn to respect other countries decision!! This most unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
tot:

Most are NOT practicing?
Quora?!
Lmao.
Pls stop quoting me. I'm done.

@tot, benji93 is 100% right on the info he wrote. I guess he resides in Turkey.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by hybridblood07(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Turkey has always been Islamic from on set
jlinkd78:
A once Christianity dominated country but now over 90% Islamic dominated
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by hybridblood07(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ode! CNN Senior correspondent
TecM0:
Turkey doesn't fvcking care.. infact they are one of the countries pumping weapons to Boko Haram and Shekau
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by tot(f): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
pineed:

@tot, benji93 is 100% right on the info he wrote. I guess he resides in Turkey.

You clearly didn't read my last line - you all should stop quoting me. It's your issue if you can't inform yourselves. If you like, also call Saudi Arabia a secular country, your problem.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by dasparrow: 1:11am On Oct 18, 2020
#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

It's Turkey. Why am I not surprised?

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Mathantics: 6:22am On Oct 18, 2020
jlinkd78:
A once Christianity dominated country but now over 90% Islamic dominated

That's what Nigeria wants to become.

Do you know that Turkey is responsible for the sponsor of Jihadists in Nigeria?

They have been in good term with the Sokoto Caliphate since 200yrs.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by SexytorresE(f): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2020
Not surprise , their brother in hitting head on the floor is on seat. Let’s move undecided #EndSARS
#stoppolicebrutalityinnigeria
#endswat

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Imo042: 1:14am On Nov 24, 2020
orisa37:
Please be careful in Turkey. Turkey is one of the Sponsors of NIGERIA RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY PLAN FOR NIGERIA.

I agree with this.

The Sokoto Caliphate working with the Ottoman Empire kept we Southern Nigeria in this mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by orisa37: 4:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Imo042:

I agree with this.

The Sokoto Caliphate working with the Ottoman Empire kept we Southern Nigeria in this mess.

Turkey is one of the Major Architect of ISLAMISATION in the World today.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by orisa37: 4:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Imo042:

I agree with this.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Imo042: 4:46am On Nov 24, 2020
orisa37:

Their president wants to become the Sultan of Islamic world.

China is supporting Turkey.

Lets see what US and Russia will do.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by orisa37: 5:49am On Nov 24, 2020
Imo042:

The Similarities between CONFUCIANISM and ISLAM ARE NOT YET PROPERLY UNDERSTOOD BY THE WEST.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by orisa37: 5:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Imo042:

The Similarities between CONFUCIANISM and ISLAM ARE NOT YET PROPERLY UNDERSTOOD BY THE WEST. AND POPE FRANCIS IS SOMEHOW NONCHALANT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga / Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death / Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.