Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,435 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire (80539 Views)

Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See / Contestants Of Miss Port Harcourt Pageant 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by harmony75: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
All eyes are on us they shouldn't disgrace us..they started well all should end well.. miss SARS what?! they're inviting embrassing situation in Lekki protesters ground.. God forbid if they throw bomb on them when they're being distracted, hmmm?! they should not disappoint. Great Nigerian youth ����
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Lawrry(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Overdo is happening, they have blocked Lagos-Ibadan expressway, travellers are stranded, must we use a peaceful demonstration to inconvenient ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by divinevision: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
#Endsarsnow Nigeria youths let us stay focus on the movement[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Incandescent(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is false.

E no get better for una wey design this thing

This is to cause confusion but we send that confusion back to your camps
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by delpee(f): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miss wetin? People who are holding vigil for departed souls.
Watched briefly online and on TV earlier.
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Miracle2020: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
When they are making 77 million naira in 4 days what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Merciful71(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nigerians are just NOT SERIOUS
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Goalnaldo(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
TecM0:
cool

I love how Police completely left the youths to their new found show of freedom

After free music concert, free food, free booze next thing is to host party and events

grin If you meet them now to give you Toto, they will demand from you Sanwo Olu's head on a platter of gold grin
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Aug28th(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
These people don lose focus ooo
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Jaqenhghar: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sanchez01:
In moments like these, there will always be those who will beg to be unfortunate by trying to make a fortune out of people's misfortune. I was at the Lekki toll gate during the week and I can tell that it is all jamboree, fiesta, insha allah and vibes there, according to Tweeps. As far as I am concerned, Lekki has lost focus already.

Alausa and some other parts of Lagos are the only sane places right now where pure agitations are ongoing.
So sad
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by milann: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingscee:
Here's the most useless thing Nigeria girls got to offer to any stupid guy they claim that they love, apart from this 3 useless things, Nigeria girls has nothing to offer in any relationship
that is why i fork these bitches like i dont care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Exodora: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
And these are the leaders of tomorrow ?
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Laboni: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Any lady that participates in this is endangering her life. Some idiots think this is a joking matter..
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by uuzba(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Merciful71:
Nigerians are just NOT SERIOUS
Leadership,
Leadership...
Non is trained in leadership.
When you see Queen of England sitting jejely, you think she's useless.
She may not talk, but her presence makes all the ministers and cabinet see a figure they can copy, calm temper, speaking English, Dressing decently, maintaining the culture of the whole country on her head.

We don't have such person in Nigeria. We have different traditional leaders who don't show anything.
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Emoney07: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Powersurge:
This is a complete insult to the those who have lost their lives for the cause. And many who may still lose their lives.

I wanted to rest tomorrow. But after I saw the picture of those injured and killed in Edo, I must hit the street again tomorrow.

Lekki protesters have being instrumental. They need to put and end to this beauty nonsense. This is not the time for felicitation. People are dying. Corrupt politicians are fighting back. We need to make them get the message.

i predicted the influx of this disjointed element into this course when they started their loud donations i knew something wud go wrong, people wud become hypnotized and lose focus. Money had alway been the root of all evil if not propperly control. the same money and flashy lifestyle dat intoxicated our leaders dat made them forget their initial purpose and their promises is playing on this lekki protesters now. so sad. when purpose is not guided loss of focus is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by meobizy(f): 12:09am On Oct 17, 2020
I love it. It's a worthy effort.
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Katlyst(m): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2020
Paradigm Shift

Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by digismart: 12:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Stop protesting and rest..
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by mukthar2000(m): 1:04am On Oct 17, 2020
Chaiii, Hope guys in lekki protesters have not drink MC OLUOMO bottle water and soft drink rejected by ALAUSA protesters shaaaa, pls let be wise and eyes openner with any consumable iteams donated b4 we consume .

Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Doyou2019: 2:37am On Oct 17, 2020
WoundedLamb:
That's how I almost blocked a friend who sent me his business flyer titled #EndSARS discount. My annoyance was that he used the image of the fallen ones on the flyer just for business.

Nah you really should have blocked him. That's a fool in guagantuan proportions rolled into one idiot!
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Doyou2019: 2:40am On Oct 17, 2020
Lawrry:
Overdo is happening, they have blocked Lagos-Ibadan expressway, travellers are stranded, must we use a peaceful demonstration to inconvenient ourselves?

Must we continue to die in the hands of blood thirsty policemen. Perhaps you need one of your own to dead from these Devils in uniforms to know how important these protests are.
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Godbless3(m): 3:18am On Oct 17, 2020
Things like this makes me no carry this #endsars matter for head again. Nigerians have taken advantage. Just the other day, i saw a video that they guy was so happy because he ate enough food (3square meal), drank bear etc and enjoy himself more than he could ever imagine in his miserable life.
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 17, 2020
WoundedLamb:
That's how I almost blocked a friend who sent me his business flyer titled #EndSARS discount. My annoyance was that he used the image of the fallen ones on the flyer just for business.
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by olaeffect(m): 6:24am On Oct 17, 2020
Better for the protest to be a party/pageant than for it to turn violent.
Youths need activities or they will loose steam and become violent.

Please do you expect people to just be chanting EndSars, EndSars, day in, day out for days and weeks?

Please we should not allow aproko and over-sabi people that have neither participate or contributed to this movement tell the youths how to run their protest.
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Allow people to have fun. tongue

Organise your own protest if you are pained.
Guys this is one the organisers.
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 17, 2020
If you're not intelligent enough you won't see the hands of government written all over the organisers of that pageant
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by Intervention(m): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2020
grin
DaddyRochie1642:
To slap those people dey hungry me
DaddyRochie1642:
DaddyRochie1642:
not only you
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by maasoap(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Allow people to have fun. tongue

Organise your own protest if you are pained.

Pained? Not at all. It's more than good
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by kay29000(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2020
ecolime:
When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable.

This is very true.
Re: Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire by lekki1444: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2020
i really dont understand the problem. you expect them to protest 24 7 ? most of them have taken the commitment to sleep there overnight and live there till governmnt get sense so its only right they catch fun once in a while during the process or else they will b bored and go home. you have to remember these are youths with short attention span. if doing a party is going to keep them there let them do the party. its many ways to get to the market

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) / Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.