Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ (30858 Views)

Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos / President Buhari Receives The President Of Guinea-Bissau, Sissoco Embalo / Buhari Congratulates Guinea Bissau President, Embalo For Surviving Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by vanida6: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2020

Guinea President Names Street After Buhari For His ‘fear Of God’

President Umaro Embalo has expressed appreciation to President Buhari for his support and the fatherly advice he had been receiving from him before and after his inauguration as president of Guinea Bissau.

President Embalo explained that he named a street in Bissau, capital of Guinea Bissau, after President Buhari as a mark of honour and respect he has for the Nigerian leader due to his honesty, discipline and fear of God.

On his part, President Macky Sall of Senegal commended the way and manner Nigeria is supporting the cost of war against insurgency and terrorist activities in all the Lake Chad Basin areas.

The Senegalese leader gave the commendation at the end of a dinner meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari and President Umaro Embalo of Guinea Bissau at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, on Thursday night.

He also lauded Nigeria for supporting the efforts of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) toward the restoration of peace and constitutional order in Mali.

He said, “What I can say on Mali is that I did know that ECOWAS was very involved since the beginning (of the political crisis). Of course Mali is one of our great countries in ECOWAS.

“As you know, Mali is under occupation by terrorists, even Niger Republic, and I want to salute the great action of Nigeria against Boko Haram and how Nigeria is supporting the cost of war even in all the Lake Chad Basin area.

*“Nigeria is also supporting ECOWAS including Mali, Niger and in Burkina Faso where we have a very serious situation.”

Sall reiterated the commitment of the ECOWAS leaders to continue to support the transitional government in Mali to enable it meet the December 2021 deadline of conducting elections in that country.

The visiting president said: “Although, we had a big political crisis in Mali, but hopefully today everything there is better as we continue to give support to the country’s transitional arrangements.

“So we will help and we will continue to support and we hope by the end of December of next year they will come back to the normal constitutional order and they will have elections and they can come back very strongly with the nations of ECOWAS.

“So, what I can say is today everybody is helping Mali, we lifted the sanctions and ECOWAS has shown a big leadership during this crisis.’’

The Senegalese leader further revealed that they had fruitful bilateral talks with President Buhari bordering on security, economic, COVID-19 as well as regional and global issues.

“I’m not here for summit. I came with my young brother, President Embalo, to pay this visit, to discuss with him (President Buhari), of course, about bilateral relations and also about the region, Africa, about the COVID-19 and all problems we are having in this world.

“So, let me thank President Buhari for hosting us on African traditional way and it’s a big honour for me again to tell him; `thank you President Buhari, thank you for hospitality; thank you also for the officials you brought this evening.’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/guinea-president-names-street-after-buhari-for-his-fear-of-god/

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by LOVEGINO(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
#RevolutionNow

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Ogbuu101: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lolz.
Guinea has just started a tailspin.

11 Likes

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by MajesticKris: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Guinea pig � grin

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by thesicilian: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
He's a fellow Fulani man. Not surprising.

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Rugaria: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
They just elected a fulani the president in Guinea. They had one in Gambia, one in Mali, one in Niger, one in Senegal, tried but failed seriously in CAR... Buhari in Nigeria has been the forerunner.. no wonder they want open borders while El rufai and co pay off recruits from different parts of west Africa for their bloody excapades in Nigeria.. btw, most of the communities in zamfara that were emptied during those bloody killings are communities sitting on huge mineral deposits... Of course, you will think they don't know what they are doing, until you get to Know who will take over those communities ...

196 Likes 20 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by HAccord: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Embalo refused to tell us how much Buhari 'donated' to him from the national tresury as 'aid' when he became president while nigerians died of hunger in IDP camps. .

Embalo visits Abuja almost every month cap in hand to collect allocation like he is governor of a state in Nigeria.

Don't take my words for it, do your findings.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Okoroawusa: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
I Love PMB

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Arrewa: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fulani presidents in Africa!

God bless the Jallohs!!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by tobechi20(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sad

5 Likes

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Fahdiga(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol what do you expect from a Guinean pig. failure honors fellow failure

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Fmghewzy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
That is the beginning of failure in that street.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Racoon(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Even Shekau denounced him as a godless person.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Rhapsodia: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Okay cheesy

Just like naming your child "Cain" in the bible. He will become a cultist grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by FlordFlorez(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin

Misplaced priority.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by SmartPolician: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
African leaders are just daft.

That was how Rochas Okorocha moulded and named a statue after a Jacob Zuma, who was forced to step down due to a corruption scandal.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by PussyOdour(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
May God forgive Guinea president for this abomination he has committed.

Fear of God? are you kidding me? who? Buhari of all people?

May God forgive this President.

Buhari is worst than Satan if this man doesn't know, please let him know now.

Buhari is chief satan
blood sucker, evil tyrant.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fear of God, that should be an irony lol grin
He is a bad COMMUNICATOR... What is even worse is he surrounded himself with Media aides with extreme poor communication skills.

Just like marriage is 75% communication, leadership is pretty much the same thing. Someone once said ex-governor Fashola can sleep with another man's wife and when caught in the act, he will explain to the husband why he had to sleep with his wife and the husband will agree with Fashola's argument.

When Obama first got into power, one of his campaign donors disagreed with one of his policies and wrote him a letter, Titled, Obama, I want my $100 back. In fact, it sparked a ripple effect of other donors asking for their money back. After reading the mail, Obama replied in a letter, explaining why he made the policy, the importance etc. The man was invited to the White House and the white House staff that met with him asked if he was satisfied with Obama's response? The man replied that not only is he satisfied but he is willing to donate more...

Communication is key, it is what he lacks alongside low energy and zero charisma.

So imagine having F9 in a major course (communication ) which is 75% of your total score... That's how bad he is.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by WandaNara: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Birds of a feather.........

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by lomprico(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
lol

dem don shine this one head grin

2 Likes

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by fatymore(f): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hahahaha
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
That man shud come Nigeria and see how bad our roads are... Well who is to blame??

1 Like

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by EyezofGod120: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
That Guinea pig president no get sense

As him.name the street buhari u go.see say non good news fit come out of the street

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by mosho2good: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
*Abeg if you see my boo for protest ground! No give am number abeg* *sanu mi o* *End police brutality laape no be End my relationship* *Moti soro soke ooooo*�����

2 Likes

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fear of wettin shocked shocked
I bet This is definitely one of those clout chasing Guinea foul Presidents no mind am

My people no shake at all
#endsars #endpolicebrutality

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Cmanforall: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Seriously?

Would he have done so if Buhari wasn't current president
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by ipobarecriminals: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
wink cool grin wink cool .Dem developers go pounce on us sad undecided lipsrsealed
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by BigDick70inch(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Jux negedu!!

Always thought buhari is the dumbest president alive..

Till I saw this..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by worldclass68(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Haa...mad o.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Shemale001: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
imagine grin
birds of the same feathers flock together

Meanwhile guys, check out what happened to people who same FEM during the protest in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSZ0DWRuEcM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUHARI GOVT: Eyeing Lagos Template To Solve Power Crisis. / APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper / Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.