Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ (30854 Views)

Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos / President Buhari Receives The President Of Guinea-Bissau, Sissoco Embalo / Buhari Congratulates Guinea Bissau President, Embalo For Surviving Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by orisa37: 5:51am On Oct 17, 2020
PussyOdour:
May God forgive Guinea president for this abomination he has committed.

Fear of God? are you kidding me? who? Buhari of all people?

May God forgive this President.

Buhari is worst than Satan if this man doesn't know, please let him know now.

Buhari is chief satan
blood sucker, evil tyrant.

He ain't got Pussy, where's the Odour?

Maybe he is just Satanic from SAHEL.
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by sameks08(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2020
we don't need him hear make una kukuma come carry him
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Excuses: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2020
PussyOdour:
May God forgive Guinea president for this abomination he has committed.

Fear of God? are you kidding me? who? Buhari of all people?

May God forgive this President.

Buhari is worst than Satan if this man doesn't know, please let him know now.

Buhari is chief satan
blood sucker, evil tyrant.

Your moniker says it all...
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by cho25bc(f): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin
MajesticKris:
Guinea pig � grin
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Lovelyn451(f): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2020
oh please!! fear of God is a term in Christianity, to Muslims there is no God but Allah so shut up
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Babandia27: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2020
Why? I hate reading nonsense.
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Ubanz: 7:21am On Oct 17, 2020
Hypocrites & Guinea Pigs.
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by seunoyeleyep: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2020
600 years for him and Buhari
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by ruggedtimi(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Guinea the 100% Fulani country
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by DennisEche(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2020
Rugaria:
They just elected a fulani the president in Guinea. They had one in Gambia, one in Mali, one in Niger, one in Senegal, tried but failed seriously in CAR... Buhari in Nigeria has been the forerunner.. no wonder they want open borders while El rufai and co pay off recruits from different parts of west Africa for their bloody excapades in Nigeria.. btw, most of the communities in zamfara that were emptied during those bloody killings are communities sitting on huge mineral deposits... Of course, you will think they don't know what they are doing, until you get to Know who will take over those communities ...
The CAR really dealt with them

2 Likes

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Babinski: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
That man shud come Nigeria and see how bad our roads are... Well who is to blame??

The two presidents from Senegal and Guinnea Bissau are "beggars" and sycophants coming cap in hand for handouts in Abuja. So what do you expect? They must sing.
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Fulani presidents in Africa!

God bless the Jallohs!!

What are your bragging points about them ? What have they achieved for their countries ? Let's start with the GDP of their individual country ? Ain't they another set of senseless power hungry under performers ? You're excited just because they are fulanis and not necessarily because their names are tagged to any tangible development !

Rubbish ! Jalloh my foot !
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Coldie(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2020
Nice one. We as Nigerians should ne championing a Wes Africa without borders
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2020
He just created a new problem for himself... ignorance
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by mnwogu(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2020
MajesticKris:
Guinea pig � grin

grin grin grin grin no be lie bro
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by johnisaola(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2020
please help me and asked him (GP) was he dreaming ?
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by petermichaels(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Another mumu president spotted.
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by 99thEnemy(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2020
MajesticKris:
Guinea pig � grin
you no well grin grin grin
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by 99thEnemy(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2020
SmartPolician:
African leaders are just daft.

That was how Rochas Okorocha moulded and named a statue after a Jacob Zuma, who was forced to step down due to a corruption scandal.

I trust Owerri boys

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by brownbib(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2020
Incompetent president is the one giving you advice! I sorry for citizens! lipsrsealed
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Omezif(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2020
Some people would like this does means others will, guinea Presidient did what he likes.
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Nmezor(f): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Rubbish undecided They are birds of the same feather I guess
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by MrCork: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nmezor:
Rubbish undecided They are birds of the same feather I guess

yes, all pigeon hav feather like feather weight..
anyways please can we continue discussion in Sexuality section & i beg am a nice guys & i beg please can i mate wit u, i beg?
smiley
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by payloader(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Birds of a feather. Na only demon dey praise him fellow demon.
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Arrewa:

God bless the Jallohs!!

Mohammedans bit more than they can chew. Aggressive islamization efforts backfired terribly on your heads... ruga is dead! CAMA was created to continue the evil agenda.

CAMA has now become their karma!

Never test the GOD of christians!

Meanwhile "one nijeriya" is on the brink of collapse cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Arrewa: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jamjoon:

Mohammedans bit more than they can chew. Aggressive islamization efforts backfired terribly on your heads... ruga is dead! CAMA was created to continue the evil agenda.

CAMA has now become their karma!

Never test the GOD of christians!

Meanwhile "one nijeriya" is on the brink of collapse cheesy cheesy cheesy
keep deceiving yourself
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Yankee101: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Fulani vs fulani

For providing money, opportunity, country for his fulani brother's worldwide in the form of banditary within nigeria with government protection
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Arrewa:
keep deceiving yourself

Mohammedan you aint seen nothing yet, sharia must die!

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Their names and countries?
Arrewa:

God bless the Jallohs!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video / Osinbajo Commissions Shoemaking Facility In Ogbunike, Anambra state(photos) / Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.