Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters (59746 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri / Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Shadysen: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2020
calls to glory loaded......
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Iampryde(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2020
Buharis nephew is this old?!
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by emperor863(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2020
Mamman Daura is 80 years old. From the necessary indicators that all can see he is living a very good life.

Most of the persons feasting on this speculation over his health would not live to their 80th birthday. Most would not achieve one tenth of what he has achieved even if they live to be 100.

I sincerely wish him a quick recovery if it is true he is ill. To those feasting in this speculative report, I wish them a divine wisdom because I don't know what they stand to gain in his death.
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by AududuNine11: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2020
OscarJaden:
God don't answers the prayers of the wicked nairaland pastor

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Isaiah 55:7 KJV

But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.
Ezekiel 33:19 KJV
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2020
Farki:

Business trip and he hasn't returned since? He can't have the meeting online?

U no that's what they told vus then that d man went for a business trip. Uptill now, he is still on d "business trip".
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Olasty(f): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2020
Thenorth:
Full of evil people in this platform... mtcww
Quick recovery mamman sir

God no go hear this your prayer
This prayer is rejected and cancelled
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Rayjnr: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2020
let him die there and be buried there, useless people

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by solaere(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2020
death to all haters of this country to all military ruling democratic nation to all cabals death to all hijackers of the government of the federal republic nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Thenorth(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2020
Olasty:

God no go hear this your prayer
This prayer is rejected and cancelled

Calm down...
my God is not evil..and always open in answering good prayers...and I believe wishing someone to recover for a good health ain't a bad one at all...
my God will surely answer my prayers...
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Awoleesu(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2020
Koro lo maa pa gbogbo won!

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Yusman316(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2020
ezechi24:

its better to die young with a good name than like to the ripe old age of 80 with course's and bad names...how many people did you see or hear making bad comments about mnk dead parent's.... most times you chew your words to know if they are smooth to swallow .....get sense.
Mamman Daura never held any government position, so how is he the cause of Nigeria's problem?
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by blacknoir: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2020
illicit:
It will definitely end in tears#
Tears for them , joy for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Bernice4ozodo(f): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayers For Mr. Daura!
Most Important is that someone should lead Him to Christ..
This is what Really Matters
you again?
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by mushystuff: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:
If an 80 year old man is not sick na me go come sick?

How old is Sowore's father?

It his not his being sick that is the issue. It is the fact that they always claim to be perfectly healthy and in this case they denied his being sick, that he traveled to UK for leisure. Who dey use clear eye go UK for leisure this period wey COVID dey and they're even experiencing a 2nd wave? Which leisure spot is open to the public? Na still leisure hold am wey e no fit attend him niece Hanan wedding?

They can never be honest about their health condition including Buhari because they are all criminals that have been feeding fat on our commonwealth for decades without accountability!
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by illicit(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2020
Coronabirus:
@80+ he definitely enjoyed his stay in this world with lots of achievements. There is nothing to panic abt the inevitable, everyone is waiting his calendar to tick.
Yeah, the more reason why I wish him a speedy dea....

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by ghettochild(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
May he not survive this...
Bastard people

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by petitejolie(f): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
E don old na. Is it suppose to be news. Abeg we are busy with better things.
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by ezechi24(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Golan007:

My take home pay after tax is over 5k pounds monthly.

Not my fault you lived a miserable one.

as you your take home pay is 5k pounds who has that helped apart from your immediate family ...nobody gives a f**ck about your take home pay...you are still extremely poor to some people...poor fool.
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by nick50(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Mamman daura,abba kyari and Muhammad buhari are age mates ,all of them are dead but they keep telling us that buhari is alive cos the northerners want to retain power
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Golan007: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
ezechi24:

as you your take home pay is 5k pounds who has that helped apart from your immediate family ...nobody gives a f**ck about your take home pay...you are still extremely poor to some people...poor fool.

Say it without crying.

grin
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by ezechi24(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
Golan007:

Say it without crying.

grin

hahahahahaha.....I can't believe a full grown man living in the west can talk like a kid....hahahaha young man take a sit.
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Golan007: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
ezechi24:

hahahahahaha.....I can't believe a full grown man living in the west can talk like a kid....hahahaha young man take a sit.

You mean you are inconsolable because I don't share in your primordial hate for northerners and Muslims.
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by ezechi24(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Golan007:

You mean you are inconsolable because I don't share in your primordial hate for northerners and Muslims.

oga I haven't even called you or any northerner names ....you've been the one bragging and insulting....moreover I love the north, I served there, its not nice calling other tribes names...
so take it easy on yourself ..
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Canberra55: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
I thought Bulgari said he'll make one naira equal one dollar.... Bastardy lainuss
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Behopeful: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Do you think these rogues give a damn about your complaints? Not at all. If at they happen to go through nairaland comments, they will just have good laughs.
MajesticKris:
BUHARI Ohh cheesy
Sometime's I wish these men Go through Nairaland grin
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
May he join his ancestors
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Chiedu4Trump: 3:33am On Oct 18, 2020
Shadysen:
calls to glory loaded......

Glory ?

If he dies without Jesus he wont make heaven
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by EbonyChoco(f): 4:46am On Oct 18, 2020
Maxymilliano:
With all the good hospitals built by Buhari's administration scattered all over the country, why the UK ?

Bring him back to Katsina General hospital, the facilities there are top notch.

Top-notch is not the issue, is it affordable for the masses? undecided
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Shadysen: 5:52am On Oct 18, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Glory ?
If he dies without Jesus he wont make heaven
Bleep me,72 virgins calling.
Re: Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters by Chiedu4Trump: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2020
Shadysen:
Bleep me,72 virgins calling.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.