Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 AM

#endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website (63051 Views)

But Why Is CBN Lying: CBN Website Directs People To Their Banks / Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website / Anonymous Hacks CBN Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:09am On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:

Guy dey your lane, dey your lane

gbegile master say make i greet you grin
how far 12 soldiers on standby
another 12 loading cheesy

twale to dem honorable cancelers grin

cc
Ebenezer2021
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by helinues: 6:11am On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

gbegile master say make i greet you grin

twale to dem honorables grin

cc
Ebenezer2021

That his cancellers life, cancellers time, and cancellers wasted energy on the cancellation that will be wiped out..

Tell him to face his cancellation while we face the awareness not to to mods only but all NL.

Tactics are working, cancelling monikers are quick to go these days.

The next face is for standby monikers to be wiped out without using at all

Win win for us here
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by helinues: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

gbegile master say says make i greet you grin

twale to dem honorable honourable cancelers cancellers grin

cc
Ebenezer2021

You could have faced your cancellation job jejeli as you know, we hate to read gibberish.

Na drop out from tertiary fit write like this... angry undecided embarassed
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by God2man2again(m): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2020
Fake news!
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by LobsanRampa(m): 6:21am On Oct 17, 2020
FAKE NEWS!!!!! ¡!!
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 6:23am On Oct 17, 2020
dre11:

PUNCH

Interesting cheesy
I love this anonymous, talk and do.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Krak(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
The problem with this anonymous be say he will out of hunger for fame, give himself away soonest... thereby making himself available for the government to deal with. grin

Make Una no curse me o! I don waka abeg grin

Stop deluding yourself. Anonymous is not a single individual, it is a faceless but powerful group of hacktivists which even the powerful US and Europeans governments have failed to unmask.

Now that they have time for Nigeria, just sit back and watch what will happen in the next few months.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:41am On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:

You could have faced your cancellation job jejeli as you know, we hate to read gibberish.

Na drop out from tertiary fit write like this... angry undecided embarassed
lol know the difference between American and British English and spellings
more like correcting me if I write colour as color grin
block head
I can bet my life that you're not even an inch better than me in any aspects of life grin
my phone only can feed you for complete 8 months and still left with change.
tongue
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:45am On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:

That his cancellers life, cancellers time, and cancellers wasted energy on the cancellation that will be wiped out..

Tell him to face his cancellation while we face the awareness not to to mods only but all NL.

Tactics are working, cancelling monikers are quick to go these days.

The next face is for standby monikers to be wiped out without using at all

Win win for us here
grin
but at least they've caged you forever and you'll never break any nairaland rules again in your life.
your nairaland existence depends on them fully.
if you do anyhow you see anyhow
break the rules
get the ban grin
their cctv is top notch
so as far as you're scared of breaking any rules because of them monitoring you.
it's a major fix.
they're not ending anytime soon
so sit back, relax and enjoy

but abide by the rules always or...

cc
Ebenezer2021
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Ustec: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2020
SLAP44:
This is getting more interesting grin

OR

Someone Near Me Thinks Some People Are Deleting A Lot Of Info From The National Database to avoid prison If this Government Is swept away.
You watch a lot of movies.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by helinues: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
lol know the difference between American and British English and spellings
more like correcting me if I write colour as color grin
block head
I can bet my life that you're not even an inch better than me in any aspects of life grin
my phone only can feed you for complete 8 months and still left with change.
tongue

Kikikikiki... If trolling 40 innocent people, cancelling 40 different people's comments cos they have different political opinions from you, then of course you will always be far better than me in that aspect cos I can never stoop so low.

So it's true that the likes of Pete Edochie truly exist in yeasternland...

Paying more attention than before
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:

Kikikikiki... If trolling 40 innocent people, cancelling 40 different people's comments cos they have different political opinions from you, then of course you will always be far better than me in that aspect cos I can never stoop so low.

So it's true that the likes of Pete Edochie truly exist in yeasternland...

Paying more attention than before
sofry dey cry
because the torment is just warming up
Hehehehehe
e pain am well well

cc
Ebenezer2021

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by omenka(m): 6:48am On Oct 17, 2020
Some people in this world would NEVER LEARN.

Their happiness on this thread over the alleged hacking of the site of a critical government institution, simply because someone and a party they dispise is in power, will be shown them in future when similar fate befalls them, AND IT WILL.

They didn't learn ANYTHING from the Yoruba marginalization thread under Jonathan. A thread that was used to rubbish them five years later when similar fate befell them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2020
Since we are all going through unbearable hardship, let the protests continue.

When reforms refuse to come peacefully, we shall take up arms to defend ourselves from these brutal idiots that assert their rule over everyone.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Adeedris(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
The problem with this anonymous be say he will out of hunger for fame, give himself away soonest... thereby making himself available for the government to deal with. grin

Make Una no curse me o! I don waka abeg grin

Anonymous no be single person bro. This kind of hacking is their game. You can't beat them to it.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Freeeanijor:
Oshey!! anonymous, show us what you are seeing nah! we want to see also, abi the information shock you? #sorosoke

I've been waiting since yesterday, and yet nothing. I want to know, lol
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by seunmsg(m): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2020
frankmoney:
Are you sure ? Because I just opened it , the site is actually working

Punch actually published a fake news. Sadly, majority chose to believe without bothering to verify. CBN website was never hacked. This is just part of the Endsars propaganda.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by seunmsg(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
Some people in this world would NEVER LEARN.

Their happiness on this thread over the alleged hacking of the site of a critical government institution, simply because someone and a party they dispise is in power, will be shown them in future when similar fate befalls them, AND IT WILL.

They didn't learn ANYTHING from the Yoruba marginalization thread under Jonathan. A thread that was used to rubbish them five years later when similar fate befell them.

The news is even fake. CBN website is intact. The bank issued a statement immediately to dispel the fake news but punch and others won’t bring down the news because it’s bad publicity for Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by prigoz(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2020
Goddys:
There is a seething anger in my heart towards the entire leadership of this country. I would do more than Anonymous if I were a hacker
Bros, your heart fit burn beans on fire. Naija don cast
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by notoriousbabe: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2020
Flier:
E go sweet your body when you are not able to withdraw your money from bank again
Attacking Financial institution is very wrong.
By the time food chain is broken and banks stop working,we go suspend this protest
how that one take concern you?is it your money?
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Vanzcharles(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2020
abbey621:

You wouldn't know ignorance, if they wrapped it and presented it on a gold platter grin grin. Not only did my father work with the state department for years but I've been living in the USA since 2010, bro I repeat stop the conspiracy theory. Annonymous ain't no joke, if they truly had such criminal things on him, the democrats would have used it to finish him, top secret or not. I laugh at you becuase you think anything is top secret in this administration, how many former cabinet members have written tell all books? My guy go sleep!

Guy the more reason you are ignorant. Anon dont pay or owe allegiance to anybody not even the Democrat in the USA. I told you no point in arguing with you.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by PericomaNwankwo: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2020
Mere DDOS attack, that's not hacked!!
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by abbey621(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Guy the more reason you are ignorant. Anon dont pay or owe allegiance to anybody not even the Democrat in the USA. I told you no point in arguing with you.

So Annonymous would keep the information classified? Wouldn't it be the more incentive to release it to the public since they owe no allegiance to anyone? Guy your mumu na First Class grin grin
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Vanzcharles(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
abbey621:

So Annonymous would keep the information classified? Wouldn't it be the more incentive to release it to the public since they owe no allegiance to anyone? Guy your mumu na First Class grin grin

The more reason you are very ignorant. They are one of the controllers on Darkweb. Darkweb is very different from your internet. Those are intelligent weapons and were used to threaten trump during the BLM protest. You dont throw things out to the public that way.

A black man reasons differently, so you expect them to publish it at once.. It is used as a constant reminder to keep trump in check.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Johnm1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Interesting grin Let them collaborate with Indian Anon brothers... Even with guys in Dark web....
#EndSarsNow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simon Lalong Set To Resign As Tinubu’s Minister / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.