Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

#ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? (1060 Views)

Police Vow To Go After LGBTQ Community, Probe Members After Video Challenge / #endsars: What If The Youths Now Termed A Terrorist Group,what Happens Next. / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by HuntSon(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
There's a story of a guy that was harrrased and arrested by SARS, everyone turned a blind eye to it cos he was perceived gay (according to the officials), and said he deserved it even death. Many activists refused to help him.

Makes me wonder if it was only LGBTQ people that are suffering from this menace alone, would our voice be heard? everyone would have said we deserved death and more right? Nobody would have cared but today since it's affecting everyone, everyone is expected to clamour!

Lesson: Everything is connected! Never use a form of oppression to justify another. It'll always come back to bite!

#ENDSARS

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
HuntSon:
There's a story of a guy that was harrrased and arrested by SARS, everyone turned a blind eye to it cos he was perceived gay (according to the officials), and said he deserved it even death. Many activists refused to help him.

Makes me wonder if it was only LGBTQ people that are suffering from this menace alone, would our voice be heard? everyone would have said we deserved death and more right? Nobody would have cared but today since it's affecting everyone, everyone is expected to clamour!

Lesson: Everything is connected! Never use a form of oppression to justify another. It'll always come back to bite!

#ENDSARS

3 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by KaffyKaffy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
omo this table eeh, dem go avoid am now grin
Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by richPHAROAH: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
please dont distract us. u queers are irrelevant. #ENDLGBT
if sars was shooting your miserable lives out, we will give them money to buy bullets

3 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by vickyrita07(f): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
richPHAROAH:
if sars was shooting your miserable lives out, we will give them money to buy bullets

you just ended up proving him right that you guys love oppression as long as you are the oppressor! Pathetic!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by HuntSon(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
vickyrita07:

you just ended up proving him right that you guys love oppression as long as you are the oppressor! Pathetic!

Just imagine undecided
Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by HuntSon(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
richPHAROAH:

Y'all say this and then expect everyone to clamour with you. Fighting against oppression whilst oppressing others!

Wish queer people will just mind their business

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by HuntSon(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
KaffyKaffy:
omo this table eeh, dem go avoid am now grin

Yeah they're avoiding it undecided

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by richPHAROAH: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
vickyrita07:

aburo, if i have a way to destroy all queers i will. i dont even want to go into this type of senseless argument. naija is not ripe for this rubbish
Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
People are protesting against police oppression, idiot is talking about LGBT

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by richPHAROAH: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

Y'all say this and then expect everyone to clamour with you. Fighting against oppression whilst oppressing others!

i am straight and i dont rub it on your face, dont lick ass and come rub it on my face please.

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by richPHAROAH: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:
imagine the rubbish man yansh licker o. they are coming to distract us. if they want lgbt right, they should go and demonstrate na. dont come under our endsars platform and distract us

3 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by vickyrita07(f): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
richPHAROAH:
aburo, if i have a way to destroy all queers i will. i dont even want to go into this type of senseless argument. naija is not ripe for this rubbish

imagine SARS saying "if i had a way to destroy all rich naija youths cos having tattoos, iPhones and being rich at such a young age is not our culture i will"

you'll definitely have an issue with it right??

u can't destroy all queers, keep ur violence to yourself!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by richPHAROAH: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
vickyrita07:

imagine SARS saying "if i had a way to destroy all rich naija youths cos having tattoos, iPhones and being rich at such a young age is not our culture i will"

you'll definitely have an issue with it right??

u can't destroy all queers, keep ur violence to yourself!
man stop comparing gays with real humans wtf. dont quote me again na

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by HuntSon(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
richPHAROAH:
i am straight and i dont rub it on your face, dont lick ass and come rub it on my face please.

Ha! We know this tactics! The oppressor trying to act like the victim whenever the victim is standing up for himself!

Hetrosexuality has been used as the norm for ages, promoted by culture, the media and society while homosexuality were rejected and forced to become like you and you wanna talk about not "shoving it in our faces??"

Just a lil minority representation nowadays y'all started screaming agenda! Insecurity me thinks!

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by HuntSon(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:

You're fighting against oppression while oppressing others! I'm not trying to take away the spotlight from your protest but I'm telling you it's all connected wether you like it or not!

If it were gays alone being hurt by SARS, we know what y'all would have done, comments here proving me right! But you want everyone to clamour? Guess who's the idiat here

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by Franzinni: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Op leave them o...dem full NL and their bad mouth no get rival..

Dem go soon come for your head... cool get it?!

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by richPHAROAH: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

Ha! We know this tactics! The oppressor trying to act like the victim whenever the victim is standing up for himself!

Hetrosexuality has been used as the norm for ages, promoted by culture, the media and society while homosexuality were rejected and forced to become like you and you wanna talk about not "shoving it in our faces??"

Just a lil minority representation nowadays y'all started screaming agenda! Insecurity me thinks!
gy go lik yansh and eat shit and stop mentioning me to boost your thread
Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by HuntSon(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
richPHAROAH:
gy go lik yansh and eat shit and stop mentioning me to boost your thread

Sorry you arrived here not the other way around...

With the way you're talking about a$$ more than me sef eeh...it's getting suspicious sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by HuntSon(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Franzinni:
Op leave them o...dem full NL and their bad mouth no get rival..

Dem go soon come for your head... cool get it?!

Them know me naaa...my own no good too grin
Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by vickyrita07(f): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
richPHAROAH:

you're making zero sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by Franzinni: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

Them know me naaa...my own no good too grin
on point !

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by mekaw(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
are you one of them
Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by HuntSon(m): 12:01am On Oct 18, 2020
mekaw:
are you one of them

Why do you wanna know? undecided
Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by Righteousness89(m): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Flee Wickedness!
Flee Abomination!
Flee From God's Wrath!

The act of gay , lesbian and all that is Unnatural!
It's Evil! It's Wickedness!
It's against God Almighty!
It's Provokes God's Wrath!

I Admonish you to Reconcile with God through JESUS Christ and flee from all Ungodly and Wicked acts under any Guise!

California today is suffering from the Evils and Wickedness they put themselves up for!

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Flee Wickedness!
Flee Abomination!
Flee From God's Wrath!

I Admonish you to Reconcile with God through JESUS Christ and flee from all Ungodly and Wicked acts under any Guise!

California today is suffering from the Evils and Wickedness they put themselves up for!
what do you have to say about this, righteousness89?

https://www.nairaland.com/6186497/like-guy-dont-know-he
Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by yultater: 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Flee Wickedness!
Flee Abomination!
Flee From God's Wrath!

oga go sleep nah angry angry

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by DasaintHope(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2020
HuntSon:

If everyone decides to be queer. There will be no humans left in the next 200 years. Mumu if your fada had been a Gay, den for born you. Human Waste.
Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by HuntSon(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
DasaintHope:

If everyone decides to be queer. There will be no humans left in the next 200 years. Mumu if your fada had been a Gay, den for born you. Human Waste.

1. No one decides to be queer

2. Queer people are the minority, so your everyone "deciding to be queer" argument is outta pocket. For every one gay person, they're hundreds of heterosexuals to replace them, why the insecurity?? wink
Re: #ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? by Lightangel65: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
HuntSon:

#ENDSARS
richPHAROAH:

This guy is making some sense, we nigerians and blacks are angry at racism and police brutality and tired of people seeing us like shit, we are protesting black lives matter and endSARS. If we can't see others as human like ourselves then we have no right to protest, even in the bible God didn't order us to kill LGBTQ people, he said we should leave judgement for him. Everyone blacks, gay, transgender, mad people should be treated equally we are all human and no person is above another, its only God who is capable of judging us.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Scam Format In Naija Currently!!! / CCTV: Housemaid Caught Assaulting A 10-Month-Old Baby (video) / Dad Punches His Five-year-old Son To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.