Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu (58691 Views)

How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport / How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by nzeobi(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm from Anambra and unfortunately my governor Obiano and the past one Peter Obi were busy harvesting the organs of Anambala Youths yet we are still docile.. SARS killed Anambala Youths like animals and fowls without dignity Nd treated them like Osu yet Awkuzu sars is not burning
What is Peter obis crime,alleged human heads were found in a hotel and he was advised to demolish the hotel so as to serve as deterrent.
Even you read the story well, the author of the story exonerated Peter Obi.
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by otomatic(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2020
achierosion:
Peter Obi and Obiano should also be declared wanted because of their involvement.

Conspirators.

Certainly. They are his paymasters. I won't be surprised to hear that they are the ones harbouring him at the moment.
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by nzeobi(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2020
Sterope:
Peter Obi, the VP aspirant?
What is Peter obis crime,alleged human heads were found in a hotel and he was advised to demolish the hotel so as to serve as deterrent.
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by nzeobi(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Peter Obi is as Bad as any other politician. All politicians know about Awkuzu SARS.
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by achierosion(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2020
otomatic:

Certainly. They are his paymasters. I won't be surprised to hear that they are the ones harbouring him at the moment.
They'll do everything to protect him because if they let the cat out.... Sorry na their names
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by nzeobi(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
BASTARD! angry

Just imagine... the same Peter Obi these gullible Igbos are clamoring for as V.P. angry

Too many atrocities in the country... wipe these guys off! angry

#Endsars! angry
v
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hedonisco:
I'm not even surprised by Obiano's evil complicity. He has always looked evil and the drunk animal would get what he deserves soonest.

I am more disgusted by the 'saintly' forming Peter Obi. Disgusted that a man who purports to be a staunch Catholic and a God fearing man could be so cold hearted to avoid compensating a man whose hotel was unjustly demolished by the state government under his watch. I understand that he might have been misled into hastily demolishing the property, but having realised the grave error, he should have compensated the man to the fullest extent. Ignoring to do so and leaving the poor man to his fate is the height of unconscionable wickedness. If we're looking for leaders with empathy, this kind of example isn't a good fit. Peter Obi just lost a fan.

He played to the gallery hastily.

Those their laws that any house belonging to kidnappers or ritualists will be demolished.

And he may not even know the man was clean later.
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by otomatic(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
nzeobi:

Who advised him? Was the accused tried in a law court?
Imagine demolishing a hotel built in the 70s and leaving the family in penury for an allegation that turned out to be a ruse. Destroying someone's inheritance. Is that not jungle Justice? Maybe we should practice that kind of justice on them too. After all they are stealing our collective wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by DWJOBScom(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
ybalogs:
Wait sef,that man that fainted on the panel, wassup with him? Has he been fired? Or is he still chopping our taxpayers money?

They have off-ed the mic oga
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
I said it before and I repeat that the Governor has a lot of questions to answer as regards the okuzu SARs office. No one should attempt to deceive me further.

1 Like

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Mgbadike80: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
nzeobi:

no governor have the right to demolish private property as a deterrent, this nonsense started with Peter Obi, then Obiano, Wike, El Rufai and lastly Ugwuanyi. We should not support evil and lawlessness in any form. NB: I'm an from Anambra and not one of the idiotic tribalists trying to derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Bighead9: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

#SayNoToTribalism

Really.
I'm Igbo
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by oneeast: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
achierosion:
Obiano is a ritualistic drunkard bastard that need to be hang alongside James Nwafor then question Peter Obi if found wanting he should face the music.Mba-miri did I make myself clear?
[/s]

David Umahi is a ritualistic dwarf that recently killed 100s of ebonyi people that their bus jumped into a river in ebonyi state. Umahi used most ebonyi people for ritual purposes because most of you are illiterates and miscreants, no one to speak for you people.

Cursed 3rd class igbos cheesy
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by oneeast: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Achierosion, the umahi is not different from nwafor, ebonyi people are naturally savages. Umahi and nwafor should tied to a big stone and thrown into River Niger. Ebonyi people are cursed backward bastards. Bunch of illiterate miscreants
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Coldie:

Wow... Seriously

U must not display your stupidity always na

A typical Igbo. Always in denial. Shame on you and your "axis of evil". No way you can shift blame onto Tinubu or Yorubas this time.
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Coldie(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Oshigun:

A typical Igbo. Always in denial. Shame on you and your "axis of evil". No way you can shift blame onto Tinubu or Yorubas this time.
Wetin concern me and Tinubu?
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by dometome: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
BASTARD! angry

Just imagine... the same Peter Obi these gullible Igbos are clamoring for as V.P. angry

Too many atrocities in the country... wipe these guys off! angry

#Endsars! angry
Nnamdi Kanu has said it times without number, any Biafran Politician clamouring for one Nigerian is an evil man
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by worldclass68(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
nzeobi:

I'm actually talking bout the fund...
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by luminouz(m): 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
AntiBalaka:
The relationship between Willie Obiano and James Nwafor and how he (Obiano) not only faccilitated Nwafor's redeployment back to Anambra SARS after the latter was transferred to Bauchi following the discovery of 35 corpses in a river in Anambra calls for deep investigation.

Not only did Obiano bring him back to Anambra but also ensured he got his position as head of the same Akwuzu SARS station.

Not stopping there, this Obiano compensated Nwafor by appointing him his special Advicer for security almost immediately after Nwafor retired from the Police.

Obiano can not claim ignorance of Nwafor's artrocities as head of SARS and whatever nonesense talk of sack and prosecution of Nwafor is all audio.

I can bet Nwafor is holed up within Governors lodge and isn't on the run as speculated.

Hearing about testinonies of the senseless killings that Nwafor presided over at the SARS slaughter house one can not provide any justifiable reason other than to accept the argument that Nwafor turned the SARS station to his personal kidnapping and organ harvesting den.

There is an underground trade in human organs with China and Israel topping the world such diabolical trade.

While the Chinese communist party has been known for years as far back as the 70's for dealing with human organs which are harvested live from jailed political dissidents and other criminals , Israel remains the world's top destination for human organs .

The Chinese govt supplies healthy organs for medical use as they routinely conduct tests on prisoners that ordinarily are not warranted. In detention camps and prisons in China , they have sophisticated ultrascan and other lab equipments that they subject prisoners to.

In Israel, a destination market for trafficked human parts and people, the story is much more sinister as the organs and humans trafficked are used in diabolical Judaic Kabala rituals.

You can Google the arrest of several new York based Rabbis arrested by the FBI in connection to illicit Hunan organ trade.

I don't know whom Nwafor supplies the harvested organs and where they end up. But this is Anambra. A state that not only pioneered baby factories but remains the state with the highest concentration of baby factories. The babies by the way, do not end up being sold to childless couples but are rather used for satanic ritual sacrifices. A large percentage end up in Isreal to be used in Judaic human child sacrifice to their god, Molich or used in sexual rituals from where their adrenochrome is harvested.

Anambra State is filled to the brim with diabolic individuals and their human harvesting agents like Nwafor.

Are those useless governors who oppose disbanding SARS bennetiting from the SARS slaughter factories ?

My bet is yes!

The adenochrome part has been debunked severally. Where in hell did you get yours? shocked
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by dometome: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Oshigun:

except you just want trouble. What did Nnamdi Kanu say about any Biafran politician that clamour for one Nigeria? FYI he said that the person is evil. Listen to Nnamdi Kanu and become smart.
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by AntiBalaka: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
luminouz:

The adenochrome part has been debunked severally. Where in hell did you get yours? shocked

Debunked by Jewgle's Snopes abi?
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Vanzcharles(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
nzeobi:

Okay. Funding Nwafor to prosecute him is where I am hitting at.
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by achierosion(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
oneeast:
Achierosion, the umahi is not different from nwafor, ebonyi people are naturally savages. Umahi and nwafor should tied to a big stone and thrown into River Niger. Ebonyi people are cursed backward bastards. Bunch of illiterate miscreants
this one really pained you nwa-mba-miricheesy
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by AntiBalaka: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Oshigun:

To understand Igbos you would have to view everything they say or do from the perspective of them being indoctrinated and brainwashed to hate others.

Most Igbo parents, grandparents, Uncles, Aunts or elders are all cut from the same clothe of hate as Kanu.

In short they are hate preachers who start teaching all Igbo children, even from the womb, that Igbos are virtuous and saintly while Yorubas are evil demons and Hausa/Fulani are bloodthirsty tyrants. Funny enough, Nwafor and co are all combinations of the above.

In short Igbos are not raised in ways that will prepare them for accepting revelations like this about James Nwafor and his fellow Igbo genocidaires and organ harvesters. Whereas others will accept that evil exist everywhere and amongst us all, Igbos are raised to reject this.

They believe they are saintly and only others are evil. This is why your Igbo friend is apathetic about the revelation over Awkuzu SARS and James Nwafor yet the same guy will start foaming at the mouth and screaming rabidly that Tinubu was seen in a Mercedes car dealership in Victoria Island.

Same Igbos blaming El Rufai for the North Kaduna killings are making excuses for Obi over Awkuzu SARS with the absurd crap he was only the governor and "powerless" to act because he was not in control of the NPF.

This is so true

You can also add the Jewish trait of perpertual victimhood that they carry and to which they keep pointing fingers against others while ignoring their own evils that necessitated their ass getting kicked-in.

If this Nwafor was a Hausa or Yoruba, we won't have heard word.

Even my Igbo collegues are not too Keen to discuss on this Akwuzu SARS as you rightly stated like they would have done if it was another round of Fulani killings in the middle-belt.

They are truly Jews to the core who will strike you and cry out in pain at the same time.

1 Like

Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Dying is too easy for this butcher.

He must sing and tell us who he supplies human organs to.

From there let him die ten times the way of his victims.

I suggest death by Immurement -the Mongolian way.

Lock him up in a tiny box and let him starve to death, revive him every four days with water and drip to prolong his suffering.

Ensure that he is locked in his box in a room with his fellow SARS .

Let their screams torment each other .

By the second week they would have become raving mad.
You're right, this is the kind of death that befits animals like Nwafor.
Infact a more befitting torture in addition to the one you suggested is to peel off the skin off his eyes and leaving his eyes on skull while alive.
I wish I could handle him one on one.
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Kennyfancy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
olaboy1:

I just related all these stories to my Igbo friend and his response lacks any form of empathy or anger. I really don’t understand what’s going on in the East. As a Yoruba guy I have wept reading these stories.
shut up, you talk like a child
Re: How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
Guyman02:

Stop being overly emotional, can we ask Peter Obi to respond. This is one side of the story
Peter Obi knows J Nwafor so therefore just keeping quiet and turning a blind eye makes him guilty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.