Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) (87759 Views)

End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by cossinho(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Good for her
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by favour32(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2020
This man will suffer more than he did to so many...
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2020
Madam Antonia Nwafor may all the blood of the innocent, the Coven and Shines your husband patronized come knocking at your door.....they will live with you for 602years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by doctokwus: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2020
Hollawaley:
Let me remind you too that Abba kyari was once OC sars Lagos.
He has blood on his head too and i bet he is going to be the IGP soon.
Same old recycling.
That is why I always laugh and shake my head whenever Kyari, particularly using his press friends,gets publicized and celebrated on newspapers as one good example of the nigerian policeman.
Go through his actions while going through the ranks and see if he isn't as culprit as this same Nwafor they are condemning.
The truth is that the bitter truth is hard to swallow for Nigerians when it's about to hit them in the face.
That truth is simply that a very minimal number of police officers went through the ranks as examplary officers, bribes, corruption,sexual gratification for suspects favours and outright murders are the stock in trade of majority of them.

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by richPHAROAH: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2020
what is her insta handle so we move angry

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by protests: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2020
We want a list of all Nigerians that ever served SARS
Anyone can provide that?
We want to serve them gifts.

Na people who follow me curse I go follow curse grin
Kaduna join me protest #EndSARS, I join dem protest #EndInsecurityNow. SouthernKadunaLives/NorthernKadunaLives matter.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

for close to a week after release the guy was just moping in the hospital he didn't talk anything.
it took the efforts of the doctors to give several injections before his spirit came back.
hmmmm that was when I learnt that majority of these people being executed are already dead even before execution because most of them even at the point of their execution they won't even show any sign of pain or anything they'll just mope to death because their spirit has already left, what's left is just a breathing body.
that's why Bokoharam will just be slicing someone's throat but the person won't show any sign of struggle. reason is that the person is already gone.

it was a chilling experience for the guy.

till today this guy is a pure devoted evangelist that always preach preach preach grin

You didn't lie. We saw some videos back then how some victims tagged Boko Haram suspects were being slaughtered by mass grave under the supervision of the NA and they didn't flinch a bit because they were already paralysed. It was so strange that many refused believe what they just watched, saying it was fake.
That man deserves a date in court
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Shadysen: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2020
I don't know how this people sleep at night with all this evil they are doing.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by EgunMogaji2: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I dont know much about James Nwafor. But, from what I'm reading here, he must be a very terrible person ..

If truly he had killed so many innocent people as alleged , then he doesn't deserve to live .

Boys dey vex me.

Dem go bbq person wey steal only bread for market but na curse only they fit curse this one that killed their people.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by JasperVII(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2020
For those who still don't the know the kind of evil those guys at Awkuzu committed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2020
the man and his entire family should be killed, I'm sure they all benefited from his evil deeds angry

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Nyanabo(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2020
anthonyuncle:
she's even looking like a progressive witch

How does a poverty witch look like ? grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I dont know much about James Nwafor. But, from what I'm reading here, he must be a very terrible person ..

If truly he had killed so many innocent people as alleged , then he doesn't deserve to live .
are u mad or did u crawl out of the rock u ve been or maybe u haven't read some withness stories against him

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2020
grin lmao.. Why is this news sweeting me.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Richy4(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2020
stevnwigw1:
96.1 FM owerri said he entered Ghana two nights ago but Nigerians there have caught him and they are planning of returning him to Nigeria to face judgment.

Thank God smiley

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Karleb(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2020
Let them feel how it feels to be innocent yet guilty because someone decides so.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Hotzone(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2020
Nigerians can travel extra distance to ensure that this sars matter is over stretched not minding the effects of this unverified hateful accusations and social media sentimental judgement without considering that there may be a time this so called Nwafor’s commitments in fighting crime yields positively to reduce the crime rate in the state and may be one of the reasons his head is being demanded at the platter. We should be care because through this protest demand, already known convicted armed robbers, rapist and child traffickers may maneuver their way out of prison and the society has already lost interest in their police. Let’s use love and response matured in order to find a lasting or better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2020
They should fish the nonentity out from wherever his hiding and deal with him ruthlessly and let him pay dearly for all his crimes against innocent citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by mannasseh(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2020
i couldn't find her on facebook someone pls drop the main face book name, and that of the children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I will slap you! A young Igbo lady was kidnapped, raped and killed recently by DSS. They went to arrest her fiance, he was not home, they took her with them.
Why did they punish and suffer her for her fiance offense?

And this is exactly what the person you quoted was saying! That we should stop making innocent people guilty based on their association.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Hollawaley(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2020
doctokwus:

That is why I always laugh and shake my head whenever Kyari, particularly using his press friends,gets publicized and celebrated on newspapers as one good example of the nigerian policeman.
Go through his actions while going through the ranks and see if he isn't as culprit as this same Nwafor they are condemning.
The truth is that the bitter truth is hard to swallow for Nigerians when it's about to hit them in the face.
That truth is simply that a very minimal number of police officers went through the ranks as examplary officers, bribes, corruption,sexual gratification for suspects favours and outright murders are the stock in trade of majority of them.
gbam
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by EdiskyHarry: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2020
Shame on Anambra youths for not burning down this useless man's house after killing so many innocent people.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by omakay(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
For me, I think this is very wrong. If the husband has done something wrong, face the husband and leave his family out of it

This is one of the ways SARS brutalised and killed many innocent people. SARS arrested, tortured and killed many people just because they were related or associated with the suspect they wanted.

How can people be doing what SARS was doing? Why victimize the wife of James Nwafor who probably never knew what her husband did at work? Even if she knew, what could she have done?

This 'guilty by relationship' attitude of Nigerians should stop, the Nigerian Police are using this to cause too much hardship to too many people

A wife has a say and is supposed to be accountable for the husband's affairs.

A husband has a say and is supposed to be accountable for the wife's affairs.

They are one.

They have shared blood, body and all other personal things attributed to humans.

How can you tell yourself (you cant tell me, am not that stupid) that she does not know of the husband's work/official activities.

How can you tell yourself that she has not heard gist about the husband's activities from mouths.

That she is aware and has/did not do anything makes her very culpable.

If you like, mess up in this life.

Commit atrocities and make life a living hell for others thinking that you family is immune.

You are deceiving yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Omezif(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2020
The woman is even worst than husband becauce she's not scaring.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Aguilar(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2020
Oluwa o, ayé nwafor ti baje o

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by izibili44: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2020
We need to take this guy case to okija shrine for him own execution.quote author=AllOfUsAtManna post=95016090]killing innocent people is an understatement
during his time awkuzu SARS is equivalent to death sentence.
if you ever go there even with a minor offense and come back alive and you didn't become a born again, forget it. (yes they can arrest you for two fighting and you'll pay 500k for bail or get killed)
there was this my street guy then that was arrested for confronting a rich man's son who tried to bully him.
the rich man called awkuzu SARS and got the guy arrested.
their way is that even if they arrested you for ordinary two fighting once you enter their hand they'll lebel you either an armed robber or kidnapper.
then they'll ask your people for a huge sum ranging 500k above and if they fail to bring it then that's the end.
ok back to my street guy.
while his poor parents where running up and down to get the money they have already planned to execute the guy tomorrow.
early morning like that they came to the guy's cell called him and few other guys inside.
while they where taking them out to kill them
they got a call from this nwafor demon that the parents of the boy have made the transfer yesterday that they should not include him on the list of those that'll be wasted (their slang for killing)
na so they carry the guy go put back to the cell
and those guys they took with him never returned
their cries where heard after gun shots
that's the end of them
even the other remaining cell mates where so surprised to see him returned because nobody has ever returned after early morning take out.
for close to a week after release the guy was just moping in the hospital he didn't talk anything.
it took the efforts of the doctors to give several injections before his spirit came back.
hmmmm that was when I learnt that majority of these people being executed are already dead even before execution because most of them even at the point of their execution they won't even show any sign of pain or anything they'll just mope to death because their spirit has already left, what's left is just a breathing body.
that's why Bokoharam will just be slicing someone's throat but the person won't show any sign of struggle. reason is that the person is already gone.

it was a chilling experience for the guy.

till today this guy is a pure devoted evangelist that always preach preach preach grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by BankyGee(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

Na Auto-correct oo
That damn thing. Lol grin
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by rocky95: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2020
Okkk grin
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by DoubleEngine007: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2020
Gov. Obiano knows where this James Nwafor is hiding.. He should bring him out.. My 1cent..

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Kaiser20: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
this woman deserves to be killed along side with his son
Why kill the wife and son , you that is writing rubbish do you know how many souls your parents or grandparents have subjected to deaths directly or indirectly. Or you think they are saints.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze / Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.