Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) (87742 Views)

End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by juman(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2020
SARS is just small problem but the core problem is irresponsible leadership.

People are wasting away their protest.
Rather:

#EndBadGovernance
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by charlesm91(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
For me, I think this is very wrong. If the husband has done something wrong, face the husband and leave his family out of it

This is one of the ways SARS brutalised and killed many innocent people. SARS arrested, tortured and killed many people just because they were related or associated with the suspect they wanted.

How can people be doing what SARS was doing? Why victimize the wife of James Nwafor who probably never knew what her husband did at work? Even if she knew, what could she have done?

This 'guilty by relationship' attitude of Nigerians should stop, the Nigerian Police are using this to cause too much hardship to too many people
sins of a single person sometimes gets passed down to his households so it’s almost impossible to separate the family from the man’s atrocities. That’s why they say a good name is better than anything. The man has succeeded in spoiling his generations.

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2020
They should direct all their dissatisfaction to the man, who committed the offenses.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2020
They should direct all their dissatisfaction to the man, who committed the offenses.

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2020
okay

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2020
Why did the Governor appointed him in the first place?
Was the drunkard governor unaware of his too many atrocities of mass killings?
CSP James Nmwafor is just an Agent or terror in the hands of Ritualist Polithiefcians.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by ransomed: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
For me, I think this is very wrong. If the husband has done something wrong, face the husband and leave his family out of it

This is one of the ways SARS brutalised and killed many innocent people. SARS arrested, tortured and killed many people just because they were related or associated with the suspect they wanted.

How can people be doing what SARS was doing? Why victimize the wife of James Nwafor who probably never knew what her husband did at work? Even if she knew, what could she have done?

This 'guilty by relationship' attitude of Nigerians should stop, the Nigerian Police are using this to cause too much hardship to too many people

For posting this thrash, I add the following declarations:
May the peace of God elude his family
May his family heaven be permanently closed.
May desolation be the order in his home.
May he and his supporters experience ichabod henceforth.
May he get hundred fold of attrocities he committed against people.
May God rule his life, family and supporters the way he ruled as a SARS officer.
Amen.....

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by wildikeman(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

I swear some people are devil incarnate, he will surely pay for all his evil deeds

For the sake of the dead, I hope so
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2020
chukel:
Nobody is pointing to the fact that this man is an igbo man o. If he were to be Hausa or fulani, we know what it would have been turned to. And we want biafra. I laugh at deluded minds who think biafra is a solution.

You have a valid point. Because he's not Hausa or Fulani or Muslim, nobody is calling him out based on his tribe or religion
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by sweetrace(f): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2020
How are the people better than SARS? Her husband offended them and people are insulting her and asking for her death. These same people will be worse than SARS given half the opportunity.

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Theboss100(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2020
anthonyuncle:
she's even looking like a progressive witch

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2020
Hollawaley:
Let me remind you too that Abba kyari was once OC sars Lagos.
He has blood on his head too and i bet he is going to be the IGP soon.
Same old recycling.
doctokwus:

That is why I always laugh and shake my head whenever Kyari, particularly using his press friends,gets publicized and celebrated on newspapers as one good example of the nigerian policeman.
Go through his actions while going through the ranks and see if he isn't as culprit as this same Nwafor they are condemning.
The truth is that the bitter truth is hard to swallow for Nigerians when it's about to hit them in the face.
That truth is simply that a very minimal number of police officers went through the ranks as examplary officers, bribes, corruption,sexual gratification for suspects favours and outright murders are the stock in trade of majority of them.

Well, it's not a rocket science. Let's victims of Aba Kyari or their family speak out too. That will be better than all these assumptions. Thanks

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I dont know much about James Nwafor. But, from what I'm reading here, he must be a very terrible person ..

If truly he had killed so many innocent people as alleged , then he doesn't deserve to live .

Abudu2000:
are u mad or did u crawl out of the rock u ve been or maybe u haven't read some withness stories against him

Between what the person you quoted posted and your response, I would say that the mad one is you, Abudu2000.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Brushstrokes20: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Nwafor rest in pieces in advance!

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2020
people are angry but abeg leave d wife and son

goan catch d man himself

Nigerians can be foolish at times sha
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2020
JasperVII:
For those who still don't the know the kind of evil those guys at Awkuzu committed

Summary executions. Many would be innocent or murdered over trivial issues
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2020
sweetrace:
How are the people better than SARS? Her husband offended them and people are insulting her and asking for her death. These same people will be worse than SARS given half the opportunity.
im amazed too

some hypocritical fools. Most Nigerians r cursed with wickedness
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by caprini1: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2020
doctokwus:

That is why I always laugh and shake my head whenever Kyari, particularly using his press friends,gets publicized and celebrated on newspapers as one good example of the nigerian policeman.
Go through his actions while going through the ranks and see if he isn't as culprit as this same Nwafor they are condemning.
The truth is that the bitter truth is hard to swallow for Nigerians when it's about to hit them in the face.
That truth is simply that a very minimal number of police officers went through the ranks as examplary officers, bribes, corruption,sexual gratification for suspects favours and outright murders are the stock in trade of majority of them.
Then send this information to Twitter and cooy segalink,Aisha Yesuf,Henry shield ,Mazi gburugburu,Kate Henshaw,Ndi Kato ,Fk Abudu, Amnesty international,the hague and copy every Endsars hashtag....thats what was done to James Nwafor ,if you are sure
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
killing innocent people is an understatement
during his time awkuzu SARS is equivalent to death sentence.
if you ever go there even with a minor offense and come back alive and you didn't become a born again, forget it. (yes they can arrest you for two fighting and you'll pay 500k for bail or get killed)
there was this my street guy then that was arrested for confronting a rich man's son who tried to bully him.
the rich man called awkuzu SARS and got the guy arrested.
their way is that even if they arrested you for ordinary two fighting once you enter their hand they'll lebel you either an armed robber or kidnapper.
then they'll ask your people for a huge sum ranging 500k above and if they fail to bring it then that's the end.
ok back to my street guy.
while his poor parents where running up and down to get the money they have already planned to execute the guy tomorrow.
early morning like that they came to the guy's cell called him and few other guys inside.
while they where taking them out to kill them
they got a call from this nwafor demon that the parents of the boy have made the transfer yesterday that they should not include him on the list of those that'll be wasted (their slang for killing)
na so they carry the guy go put back to the cell
and those guys they took with him never returned
their cries where heard after gun shots
that's the end of them
even the other remaining cell mates where so surprised to see him returned because nobody has ever returned after early morning take out.
for close to a week after release the guy was just moping in the hospital he didn't talk anything.
it took the efforts of the doctors to give several injections before his spirit came back.
hmmmm that was when I learnt that majority of these people being executed are already dead even before execution because most of them even at the point of their execution they won't even show any sign of pain or anything they'll just mope to death because their spirit has already left, what's left is just a breathing body.
that's why Bokoharam will just be slicing someone's throat but the person won't show any sign of struggle. reason is that the person is already gone.

it was a chilling experience for the guy.

till today this guy is a pure devoted evangelist that always preach preach preach grin

And to think this has been happening for many years yet no one spoke up until now...I am speechless.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by xreal: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
killing innocent people is an understatement
during his time awkuzu SARS is equivalent to death sentence.
if you ever go there even with a minor offense and come back alive and you didn't become a born again, forget it. (yes they can arrest you for two fighting and you'll pay 500k for bail or get killed)
there was this my street guy then that was arrested for confronting a rich man's son who tried to bully him.
the rich man called awkuzu SARS and got the guy arrested.
their way is that even if they arrested you for ordinary two fighting once you enter their hand they'll lebel you either an armed robber or kidnapper.
then they'll ask your people for a huge sum ranging 500k above and if they fail to bring it then that's the end.
ok back to my street guy.
while his poor parents where running up and down to get the money they have already planned to execute the guy tomorrow.
early morning like that they came to the guy's cell called him and few other guys inside.
while they where taking them out to kill them
they got a call from this nwafor demon that the parents of the boy have made the transfer yesterday that they should not include him on the list of those that'll be wasted (their slang for killing)
na so they carry the guy go put back to the cell
and those guys they took with him never returned
their cries where heard after gun shots
that's the end of them
even the other remaining cell mates where so surprised to see him returned because nobody has ever returned after early morning take out.
for close to a week after release the guy was just moping in the hospital he didn't talk anything.
it took the efforts of the doctors to give several injections before his spirit came back.
hmmmm that was when I learnt that majority of these people being executed are already dead even before execution because most of them even at the point of their execution they won't even show any sign of pain or anything they'll just mope to death because their spirit has already left, what's left is just a breathing body.
that's why Bokoharam will just be slicing someone's throat but the person won't show any sign of struggle. reason is that the person is already gone.

it was a chilling experience for the guy.

till today this guy is a pure devoted evangelist that always preach preach preach grin

But why have people been quiet on this kind of brutality before now?

Jungle justice for this man, if the story is true.

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Coldsteel(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2020
For God's sake burn his house!!! angry angry

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2020
Karma is not emotional, it doesn't care about your family or your children. The family is one big personality that is why if Karma doesn't get you directly it may hunt you even to your tenth generation including your direct brothers and sisters, to the things and people you so much cherish and still won't stop hunting until someone in the family decides to find out and destroy the curses only through JESUS CHRIST.

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by jessedaflow: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2020
Burn down their house.

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Weedhustler: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:

Thunder fire u for there...she no dey ask d husband how e take dey get all d money? How much be SARS salary! Busu.. Like u.mkpi..okuko..with ur half baked sense...amadioha kee u dia because u never fall victim u go no how far

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2020
Like I have always said, our major oppressors are not foreigners. They are our own brothers and sisters, neighbours, and so on. Majority of the SARS officials in Anambra that turned SE to something else are from the same region. The Governors, Chairmen, Commissioners, Councillors, etc are not from neighbouring states but the particular states they "operate" and oppress......
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2020
SeriouslySense:

In as much as i agree with you, do you know that SARs usually arrest and torture if not kill the family member or friends of an accused person that eloped?

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Lavisha(f): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2020
The mobs should rape this woman before removing her head for the skull miners

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by 2cribz: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2020
Anthony nwafor,u know what you already signed up for. They coming for your head. No where to run to again. Hahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUWYRxd6wwY
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2020
xreal:

But why have people been quiet on this kind of brutality before now?

Jungle justice for this man, if the story is true.
every story you heard about awkuzu SARS is 100% truth

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2020
That is horrible, okay, I am beginning to understand their technique.
Toks2008:

In as much as i agree with you, do you know that SARs usually arrest and torture if not kill the family member or friends of an accused person that eloped?
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by sweetrace(f): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2020
EmekaBlue:
im amazed too

some hypocritical fools. Most Nigerians r cursed with wickedness

Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze / Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57