Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) (87743 Views)

End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Adesekemi(f): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2020
Na wa for Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by chival(f): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2020
TecM0:
Do you think people like this still gives a fvck anymore, curse , insults, prayers don't move them.. it's evils world.. they know what they signed up for

You are spot on. Back when I was in school, some anti-cult guy who was actually a dreaded cultist and a political thug mowed a young man down with his car while driving drunk and recklessly just off campus. All attempts to get him to apologize and at least contribute to the young man’s burial bore no fruit. When the boy's indigent mother started cursing this cultist, he just laughed and said that her curses do not move him because he is well aware that he is already cursed. The same is most likely true for this man.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2020
sweetrace:

You want her to divorce her husband! In this Nigeria where divorced women are blamed for the end of the marriage as if they are the only ones to make wedding vows! Moreover, you say the husband kills without any conscience, yet she should divorce him. Smh!

So because of the stigmata placed on divorced women she should remain married to a beast? Is that enough reason? Even if he was my father I will disown him and go my way, Godforbid I associate with someone like that
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by sweetrace(f): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2020
classicfrank4u:

So because of the stigmata placed on divorced women she should remain married to a beast? Is that enough reason? Even if he was my father I will disown him and go my way, Godforbid I associate with someone like that

If he is your father, you won’t disassociate from him. You won’t believe that your father who is full of love for you is capable of any inhumanity. I try to put myself in the shoes of others before saying anything. To tell a family to turn against the head is difficult. If he was even violent to his family, it will be difficult to leave him not because of love alone, but fear.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by greypencils: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
Why them block her face? Disgrace the motherfucking idiot...
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by od501: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
For me, I think this is very wrong. If the husband has done something wrong, face the husband and leave his family out of it

This is one of the ways SARS brutalised and killed many innocent people. SARS arrested, tortured and killed many people just because they were related or associated with the suspect they wanted.

How can people be doing what SARS was doing? Why victimize the wife of James Nwafor who probably never knew what her husband did at work? Even if she knew, what could she have done?

This 'guilty by relationship' attitude of Nigerians should stop, the Nigerian Police are using this to cause too much hardship to too many people

How would she not know? After all money is coming, so who cares!
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Alexaonfleek: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Who is the idiot on the IG comment saying they should kill the wife and the children also?
People can let emotions blind their reasoning sha.
What crime was committed by the kids now?

I am personally looking for James Nwafor wherever he has run to.
He can only run but cannot hide forever.

His end will be brutal.
The daughter committed crime ooo.
shebi she was the one that called her father's attention to posts about him on social media.
Instead of leaving her father to face justice for his crimes
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2020
Raychee:

I wonder, i just wonder if both of you would repeat the same nonsense you just typed here if your brother, sister, mother, father, child or a loved one was wasted for no reason brutally by that man or any other person and you will still open that your mouths(figuratively) after thinking with your empty skulls to spill rubbish over the internet. How is calling for justice hypocrisy? Oh so you think if they give that man a gun and place him in the public he will not waste anybody who comes in his way including your pathetic self? And if the wife is so innocent and ignorant of what he has been doing as you guys are claiming why did she run away from the house?
she should stay in the house so a wicked inconsiderate non-thinking clear due to grievance in your heart person like you should come and lynch her.

my friend just go sleep with ur anger or really pour it on the main culprit...Later if u guys cant see her,u will go to his village and see if his mother is still alive to kill her. Nonsense
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2020
sweetrace:

If he is your father, you won’t disassociate from him. You won’t believe that your father who is full of love for you is capable of any inhumanity. I try to put myself in the shoes of others before saying anything. To tell a family to turn against the head is difficult. If he was even violent to his family, it will be difficult to leave him not because of love alone, but fear.

If he was my father I wouldn't even need any prophet to tell me, I would know because there must be signs.. a SARS officer who is a billionaire? You're saying all this because you have not seen the atrocities this man committed, by now you would be wishing for all his generations to die
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Ogcharles: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2020
That one na werey na
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Stanley1155: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2020
So much wisdom
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Celebsnews2: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2020
To know more about James Nwafor, watch this

Meanwhile, Watch the touching story of CSP JAMES NWAFOR of Awkuzu Sars and 20 Years old Chijioke Iloanya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6dQ1op6xhU
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Raychee(f): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2020
EmekaBlue:
she should stay in the house so a wicked inconsiderate non-thinking clear due to grievance in your heart person like you should come and lynch her.

my friend just go sleep with ur anger or really pour it on the main culprit...Later if u guys cant see her,u will go to his village and see if his mother is still alive to kill her. Nonsense

When they kill your family member come back and tag me. I will answer you properly then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Raychee(f): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2020
classicfrank4u:

If he was my father I wouldn't even need any prophet to tell me, I would know because there must be signs.. a SARS officer who is a billionaire? You're saying all this because you have not seen the atrocities this man committed, by now you would be wishing for all his generations to die

Stop wasting your time answering her jarey

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Lastmankc(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2020
I need that James Nwafor for sacrifice
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by millionboi2: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2020
stevnwigw1:
96.1 FM owerri said he entered Ghana two nights ago but Nigerians there have caught him and they are planning of returning him to Nigeria to face judgment.
please stop joking
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by immantoks: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2020
Both him and all his immediate family deserve to be stoned to death
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Raychee(f): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2020
sweetrace:

You want her to divorce her husband! In this Nigeria where divorced women are blamed for the end of the marriage as if they are the only ones to make wedding vows! Moreover, you say the husband kills without any conscience, yet she should divorce him. Smh!

Stop saying nonsense. You sound dumb. We're talking several lives wasted and countless families thrown into grief and all she amd yourself could think about is her selfish needs as you're implying.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by harmony75: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Nigeria police is the same as politicians no one is hold accountable for their attrocites..this is a new Nigeria ��� God continue to bless our youths.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by samwillyco1(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2020
Am speechless, curse the man alone and leave the wife, if the allegations against the husband is true.

The Man maybe there before getting married to the lady, and don't be surprised that the woman knows nothing about the husbands Evil doings but if she is aware of the evil and failed to caution him, then she deserves whatever she is getting.

Am not siding anybody
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2020
And yet with all these revelations our brother in the North especially Borno state say these criminals called SARS should come to their aid.
May God grant you Northerners your wish because I don't know which kind milk una dey drink because it different from the type we Southy dey drink
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Torie8(f): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2020
The way they wasted innocent lives that's how the angel of death will visit each of their family members respectively,no soul shall be left untouched cry
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Rutty08(f): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2020
There is no peace for the wicked,
meanwhile while we are ending sars we should also end unemployment, help a sister get a job around warri or Udu axis, you can reach me on this number 09077300363
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by ExposeEvil: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2020
Torie8:
The way they wasted innocent lives that's how the angel of death will visit each of their family members respectively,no soul shall be left untouched cry
that is Andrew nwafor, James nwafor son who is a 100 level law student in nnamdi azikiwe university. James nwafor and his family must not go Scot free. He is sponsoring this guy education with the money he got from the sale of kidneys.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2020
IamPlato:
Why Insulting His Wife?
Do you ask savages and crude barbarians the reasons for their behaviour, don't waste your spit.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2020
Raychee:

Stop saying nonsense. You sound dumb. We're talking several lives wasted and countless families thrown into grief and all she amd yourself could think about is her selfish needs as you're implying.
So what will divorcing him do? Make him sad? He'd just kill her and use her for rituals, beside she's igbo and divorced women suffer hell in igboland so if you are not an igbo person keep quiet, when we talk idiots on this forum would come and start displaying their misogynist ideals.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Femich18(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
For me, I think this is very wrong. If the husband has done something wrong, face the husband and leave his family out of it

Nah it doesn't work that way. Offspring enjoy the goodness their parents have done, so the bad isn't left out.
Even in the holy books transfering the aggression to the children is allowed sometimes
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Essence20(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Before you judge anyone, be sure that if you were in their shoe, you wouldn't do same.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Hotzone(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

Bleep you
The only way you will get the better Nigeria you want is if u deal with all the weed
And the man in questions deserves more than death that justice
Bleep that he fought crime
Another person with the right sense of mind would be better at the job

You intentions are filled with hate and so are a lot of protesters out there. If u need a better Nigeria, your voice can heard without being rude to your elders just because you are on social media spreading unverified and evil destructive selfish and criminally manufactured stories to attract public sympathy towards u

From ur username, one can easily deduce that u ain’t no Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by DexterousOne(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
stevnwigw1:
96.1 FM owerri said he entered Ghana two nights ago but Nigerians there have caught him and they are planning of returning him to Nigeria to face judgment.

For real?
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Originalsly: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

this woman deserves to be killed along side with his son

Why her? I can understand if it is for him to feel the pains of losing ones close to you. But does he really care about them? .... who knows... maybe he wanted to get rid of his family and would be very happy if they are killed off..... freeing him to sleep around or whatever. Why go after the woman because of her husband? If he can be that cruel outside the house he is likely to be abusive at home.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Raychee(f): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

So what will divorcing him do? Make him sad? He'd just kill her and use her for rituals, beside she's igbo and divorced women suffer hell in igboland so if you are not an igbo person keep quiet, when we talk idiots on this forum would come and start displaying their misogynist ideals.

All these dolts will just open their mouth without thinking and be killing brain cells of sane people on the internet. You are smart yet you think allowing your tribal ideas limit the right thing to do is the way to go. So a woman suffering abuse should keep quiet because of the stigma around divorced women. Whether she talks or not the blood of the innocent ones spilled are on her neck and hands because she has been spending blood money even posing and smiling whilst feigning ignorance when other people are crying, weeping and lamenting.
Better to suffer for what is good than thrive on evil deeds. Come a thousand years the day of reckoning will come. For them it is here and the stupid marriage she is trying to protect has hit the brick wall and it will remain that way because the evil husband MUST AND WILL face justice! She should bow her head in shame and weep for God's forgiveness
Selfish animals!!! tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze / Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.