Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (70181 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

These guys are a menace to any sane society.

They are too archaic in thinking and too clannish in their reactions. Any simple thing, they suddenly attach tribal sentiment to it and always feign victim to cover their stupidity.

She should have gone to a TV station in the SE and walk out the way she likes while on air since they condone indiscipline there.

The only reason why this is even a news in the first place is because “Bourdillon” was in the news. She is inconsequential and her story won’t be on Punch if not for the mention of Bourdillon.

Nothing concern me with whatever whatever, I'm just interested to know why they warn her not to talk about the issue, what's their gain
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by MosheDayan: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stay on topic or just go away with your low mentality discussion.

You have never shown Intelligence in 90% of your comments. How much are you being paid to sell your soul?

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:28am On Oct 17, 2020
MosheDayan:
I have had an encounter with him before. He is not Intelligent at all. It's annoying when one thinks that whatever one does against Igbo people is always right. How can any sane person support evil? Why would an oba make such irresponsible statement and you think those directed to would be smiling at you? The guy is just irredeemable

Irredeemable, that's the right word bro
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:30am On Oct 17, 2020
MosheDayan:
You have never shown Intelligence in 90% of your comments. How much are you being paid to sell your soul?

He will always come with an attack because he probably have nothing reasonable to say. That's his tactics angry
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by LegendHero(m): 6:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

All of you are bloody hypocrites, it's in your blood

By Monday, just go to work and walk out of your office angrily and flout your company rule by going against a policy they already highlighted to the employees.

Moreso, you are using the word hypocrite wrongly because it is not applicable in this context.

This same TVC got other non-Yoruba presenters and yet they are still keeping their respective job. But an employee that got disciplined for her action want to come here to evoke tribal sentiment and yet you are calling people hypocrites.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by LegendHero(m): 6:31am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

Nothing concern me with whatever whatever, I'm just interested to know why they warn her not to talk about the issue, what's their gain

Head to TVC and ask them. What is my business with what they chose to air on their station?

12 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by MosheDayan: 6:31am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

Irredeemable, that's the right word bro
I don't mind anyone Defending his or her tribe or ethnic group. It is natural. But when you defend evil because you want to protect your own then that person is worse than Lucifer. Imagine how the Jews would feel if these present day germans erects a statue of Hitler and praise him for killing 6 million Jews?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by MosheDayan: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

He will always come with an attack because he probably have nothing reasonable to say. That's his tactics angry

attack grin he better use a good formation.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Yebosola(m): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Always working hard to defend the indefensible.
You guys are sick.

Your hatred for Tinubu will send you to early grave,your sister misbehaved in course of duty,u are vomiting gibberish.

16 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stay on topic or just go away with your low mentality discussion.

You're the one deviating
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

Why is suspension better?

If a banker angrily walks out of the banking hall (Leaving behind the files, token, laptop, and etc) while her customers were on the queue simply because she doesn’t like the bank policy of borrowing people pen even when the bank already instructed them to adhere to the policy 100%.

Do you think the bank will just suspend her instead of sacking her?

If they sack her straight, do you think they erred?

What she did was a sackable offence.

16 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

By Monday, just go to work and walk out of your office angrily and flout your company rule by going against a policy they already highlighted to the employees.

Moreso, you are using the word hypocrite wrongly because it is not applicable in this context.

This same TVC got other non-Yoruba presenters and yet they are still keeping their respective job. But an employee that got disciplined for her action want to come here to evoke tribal sentiment and yet you are calling people hypocrites.

Thank God I work for no one, I'm very proud to said that. Btw I'm not even supporting the lady for walking out on a live show. I'm only interested in the cover up, what does TVC stand to gain in it grin

That's all I want to know
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by superlightning: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
Typical ungrateful, disrespectful, disloyal, tribal and bigoted ipob rubbish.

Why are ibo people like this?

YVC hired gave you a job to do and opportunity to progress in life regardless of your tribe or ethnic affiliation, but you got sacked because of your unprofessional, immature and irresponsible behavior when you walk off the set and a nationally televised live show all because you couldn't suppress your bigoted and tribal sensitivity.

TVC that hired you in the first place did so regardless of your tribe is a serious and professional organization with image and reputation to protect, they don't need tribe and ethnic sensitive people tasnishing their reputation, walking off a nationally televised show and making them look like a kabukabu organization.

You can not do this on CNN, FOX news or any credible establishment and not get fired on the spot, your manager don't even have to talk to the director or your maked up Bourdillon before firing you instantly.

...but as usual with ibo people, Tinubu is always responsible for their misfortune and horrible personal decisions when in fact the same Bourdillon as you insolently stated gave you that job and opportunity in the first place.

You ungrateful and ethnic bigot, you don't deserve that job and I'm glad you got thrown out.

Good riddance.

it now pains you and your type because someone has exposed your tingod Tinubu.....when a whole TRIBE is insulted by one eleko of Eko, you expect her to compromise her tribe for money right?

You guys are so hypocritical. Zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2020
You were unprofessional that's why you got the boot.

12 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

Head to TVC and ask them. What is my business with what they chose to air on their station?

Lol, so you really mean you don't know grin

Let's stop deceiving ourselves abeg

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by superlightning: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

bro, leave this hypocrites. They have been paid to defend the abomination of their Tingod and chief agbero Tinubu....by extension APC...

All their noise here is because their tingod is gradually losing political currency.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:
What a touching story. This country can never be one!

Why do Yorubas hate Igbos this much??

Are you serious? I cannot believe what you Igbos are saying in 2020. Even in Afghanistan a Journalist cannot do what this lady did and expect to keep her job.

As usual blame everything on Yorubas and Tinubu.Those Yorubas still gullibly preaching "one love" with Igbos should be sent to spend one week with Awkuzu SARS if they cannot see what recent development has shown about Igbos.

Unspeakable atrocities committed by Igbos against Igbos has now been revealed. As usual Igbos ignore discussing it and continue to swell nonsensical threads like this to many pages merely because 'Bourdillon' is mentioned.

Even when Igbos should be crying, soul searching, writhing in pain, consumed with shame, weighed down by the yoke of contrition and putting the atrocities of James Nwafor and his ilk under the spotlight to ensure a repeat is never seen, their preference is to play Ostrich over that matter to be dragging Tinubu regarding the sack of an Igbo journalist over what is clearly unprofessional behaviour that would not be tolerated anywhere in the world.

Can't blame Igbos. It is over-liberal and over-accomodating Yorubas that have turned Igbos into what they are today. As if Igbos can dare try 0.5% of what they do against Yorubas with Northerners.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 6:42am On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

Finnese001:

Lol, you're the most ignorant and unintelligent person in this forum, I will put my money on that. Everything I listed up there you can't even defend them yet you claim to be Tinubu defender. Do you think everyone in this forum is as daft as you
Why the attack?

Don't let that clown troll you.

He already made up his own story so no need to even ashwer him'

I know his type, he's a troll so I ignored him.

5 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by superlightning: 6:42am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

Lol, so you really mean you don't know grin
Let's stop deceiving ourselves abeg
don't mind the hypocrites. APC/Tinubu media pawns
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:43am On Oct 17, 2020
superlightning:

bro, leave this hypocrites. They have been paid to defend the abomination of their Tingod and chief agbero Tinubu....by extension APC...

All their noise here is because their tingod is gradually losing political currency.

Tinubu political career is gone and gone for good. He will be on the run till after 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Madmohamed419(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:
What a touching story. This country can never be one!

Why do Yorubas hate Igbos this much??
they think they will but her down but God pass them. They are evil full of hate
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by superlightning: 6:43am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

yet you keep trolling other threads.....HYPOCRITE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 6:46am On Oct 17, 2020
I'm seeing too many rif rafs entering the thread with their usual low quality and mentality rubbish.

11 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:46am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

You call me troll because I ask both of you a very simple and straight question. I said it earlier that you're unintelligent. Your best form is to attack.

Tinubu should have employed intelligent and smart people not this daft, he should have known better.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by persius555(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2020
Its okay if a journalist of Yoruba descent would have equally been sacked.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2020
candidtalk:

Are you serious? I cannot believe what you Igbos are saying in 2020. Even in Afghanistan a Journalist cannot do what this lady did and expect to keep her job.

As usual blame everything on Yorubas and Tinubu.Those Yorubas still gullibly preaching "one love" with Igbos should be sent to spend one week with Awkuzu SARS if they cannot see what recent development has shown about Igbos.

Unspeakable atrocities committed by Igbos against Igbos has now been revealed. As usual Igbos ignore discussing it and continue to swell nonsensical threads like this to many pages merely because 'Bourdillon' is mentioned.

Even when Igbos should be crying, soul searching, writhing in pain, consumed with shame, weighed down by the yoke of contrition and putting the atrocities of James Nwafor and his ilk under the spotlight to ensure a repeat is never seen, their preference is to play Ostrich over that matter to be dragging Tinubu regarding the sack of an Igbo journalist over what is clearly unprofessional behaviour that would not be tolerated anywhere in the world.

Can't blame Igbos. It is over-liberal and over-accomodating Yorubas that have turned Igbos into what they are today. As if Igbos can dare try 0.5% of what they do against Yorubas with Northerners.

This is the poorest region in Nigeria, poorer than war ravaged NE.

We actually shouldn't' be bothered with their hatred and bitterness against us, we are always getting blessed and ahead of them.

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2020
persius555:
Its okay if a journalist of Yoruba descent would have equally been sacked.

Workers from other parts of Nigeria get sacked everyday and they don't scream and yell tribalism.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures) / Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.