Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (70145 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by ibedun: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2020
TecM0:
angry

Every Non Yoruba , That wakes up to Pull Yoruba leaders down or Yoruba people unprovoked after benefiting directly or indirectly would never make it in life, they shall suffer pain and evil , their lives shall never know joy

ASE Olodumare!!!!

Yorubas just allowing Ibos to be doing anyhow in our territory, for what?

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by olalat(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2020
DesChyko:

See this one?
Instead of you to use an untraceable media to furnish your rant.
There are well documented lists of this happening at each and every one of the media you listed above and the anchors left the news media at their own timing and of their own volition yet.
Due to the sensitivity of some of the issues in view, the outfits even gave verbal support and issued supporting statements and actions afterwards. But no, TVC is the alpha and omega of professionalism.
Walking out of a football game is forbidden but many players have done it too when a racist behaviour comes up. Were they labelled unprofessional? Or lent support instead?
Google is your friend.
Oga, this issue is a simple one, just hire her in your own media house. stop typing long story here. its immaterial. Bigot fire your sister, she should move move to the one liberals had established. simple.

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by nameo: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2020
BabaO2:

No south western rely on your votes to be president in the first place, always try to separate issues from sentiment and mischievous complaints by uncultured individual. Is she the only ibo in TVC, infact, I see more ibo faces on TVC than Yorubas. Once you are given opportunity you protect your interest and the interest of the company. That lady excesses could lead to closure of TVC if not checked.

What she did was not excess at all. Did you read tbe story at OP?

I dont think tho that the sack was ethnically motivated. It was just a show of crass power from the elites protecting their interests. Tinubu should have known better. But then again, who is surprised by the conduct of the elites of this country
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by DexterousOne(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2020
flokii:
Tinubu was warned severally about Easterners but he never listened.. I know TVC has more Igbos than Yorubas in their crew but this ungrateful bigot found a way to throw shade at Bourdillon.
The sad part is that you can't get work in their place no matter how good or attractive your CV is. They will tell you they have their people to fill the slots so you are not needed. An Imo man can't work in Anambra and vice versa but they all come to Yorubaland and misbehave as they like. They even walk off live TV shows and feel nothing should happen. So annoying.

See what this one is saying grin cheesy

Ethnic Bigotry is on life support in this country

It will soon be certified dead
And buried in the lagoon.
So make una dey have una fun for here
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by flokii: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2020
Miniso:
You see dat Oba of lagos, that man is a foolish old man. that can do anything to get tips from Tinubu. I so much respect the ooni of ife, a well respected and sensible being. bribe has blocked that oba of lagos brain.. He wants to drown the igbo's when he has made zero contributions to the IGR of lagos.

Lagos is not part of Igboland so why should Igbos be involving themselves in South West politics??

The Oba's speech wasn't out of place and infact it helped put you lots in check.
That is why we want Restructuring cos you Igbos are turning to something else with this One Nigeria thing.
When it is South East, one Nigeria won't work but when it's South West, they start playing tribal cards.

7 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Franklyspeakin: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2020
Men, so much hate coming from you. Take it easy.
NGpatriot:
Typical ungrateful, disrespectful, disloyal, tribal and bigoted ipob rubbish.

Why are ibo people like this?

YVC hired gave you a job to do and opportunity to progress in life regardless of your tribe or ethnic affiliation, but you got sacked because of your unprofessional, immature and irresponsible behavior when you walk off the set and a nationally televised live show all because you couldn't suppress your bigoted and tribal sensitivity.

TVC that hired you in the first place did so regardless of your tribe is a serious and professional organization with image and reputation to protect, they don't need tribe and ethnic sensitive people tasnishing their reputation, walking off a nationally televised show and making them look like a kabukabu organization.

You can not do this on CNN, FOX news or any credible establishment and not get fired on the spot, your manager don't even have to talk to the director or your maked up Bourdillon before firing you instantly.

...but as usual with ibo people, Tinubu is always responsible for their misfortune and horrible personal decisions when in fact the same Bourdillon as you insolently stated gave you that job and opportunity in the first place.

You ungrateful and ethnic bigot, you don't deserve that job and I'm glad you got thrown out.

Good riddance.

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by bazooka1: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
5 main anchors on TVC

3 out of them are ibo people.

Since Mr Bourdillon don't like ibo people, why is he hiring ibo people and how come he only sacked the unprofessional clown?

Do you bigots now see how dumb and idiotic you sound?.
Ngozi Alegbu and Ugochi Oluigbo are no longer with TVC

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by omojesu202(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:
What a touching story. This country can never be one!

Why do Yorubas hate Igbos this much??

stop this thing nah. it's not about Yoruba or Igbo. they own the station, they dictate what they want. Have you ever heard Rochas FM radio station praising PDP or Biafra radio station praising Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by TecM0: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2020
ibedun:

Yorubas just allowing Ibos to be doing anyhow in our territory, for what?

This is the height of it... This post is one of the most disgusting thing I have seen about maligning of Yoruba's

This is a site owned by Seun Osewa a Yoruba man and from page 1 to 7 Ibos are freely insulting us, on an employer that worked out of work in anger from what a customer (phone in person said)

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Deefirm: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2020
BIG FOOL....will CNN, FOX, Skynews and the likes warn you to desist from entertaining such a sensitive matter/topic?

NGpatriot:

YVC hired gave you a job to do and opportunity to progress in life regardless of your tribe or ethnic affiliation, but you got sacked because of your unprofessional, immature and irresponsible behavior when you walk off the set and a nationally televised live show all because you couldn't suppress your bigoted and tribal sensitivity.

TVC that hired you in the first place did so regardless of your tribe is a serious and professional organization with image and reputation to protect, they don't need tribe and ethnic sensitive people tasnishing their reputation, walking off a nationally televised show and making them look like a kabukabu organization.

You can not do this on CNN, FOX news or any credible establishment and not get fired on the spot, your manager don't even have to talk to the director or your maked up Bourdillon before firing you instantly.

...but as usual with ibo people, Tinubu is always responsible for their misfortune and horrible personal decisions when in fact the same Bourdillon as you insolently stated gave you that job and opportunity in the first place.

You ungrateful and ethnic bigot, you don't deserve that job and I'm glad you got thrown out.

Good riddance.

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by HiSEminent: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2020
why is it that anytime i see or hear bourdillon all i think about is bullion vans ��

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by DexterousOne(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2020
nameo:

What she did was not excess at all. Did you read tbe story at OP?

I dont think tho that the sack was ethnically motivated. It was just a show of crass power from the elites protecting their interests. Tinubu should have known better. But then again, who is surprised by the conduct of the elites of this country

I think you are right

Her sack from what it seems
Have nothing to do with ethnicity...

And the station have legal right to terminate her contract
And she has legal right to be aggrieved

In all these now
Where is the room or justification for all these repugnant comments we have been reading since page one

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by sesan85(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2020
I very well remember this saga. This pea-brained tribalistic she-goat was rightly sacked. This slowpoke wanted to turn YourView to IPOBVIEW and she rightly got the boot! Let her be employed by her Igbo people. Fools who always playing victim.

6 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2020
kunle75:

I believe you bro, irrespective of their tribal,religous,ethnic or political affiliation their time is near .

They cant mortgage our future for their children.

I am 45yrs and cant boast of anything to my credit except my worthless B.Sc. which I struggle all by myself to achieve.

They will all suffer when the full scale revolution comes. E go be them like film

With all the igbo graduates the man don hire and allowed daily bread and life time opportunity from this TV station where nearly all the main presenters are igbo to the graduates he hired as commissioners and the ones he even sent to Abuja for higher national position, you still hate and want to kill him.

Do you know how many igbo graduates you are trying to render jobless?

Are your own leaders doing better for igbo people than this Tinubu man that you hate so much?

Why are igbo people their own worst enemy and main obstacle.?

3 out of the five TVC major presenters are igbo graduates so did Tinubu mortgaged their future when he employed and put them on National TV?

You people have some serious anti social and self destructive issues

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by CheGuevara101(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

You can imagine the ingratitude, tribal card, and calculated cry of victimisation. No one knew her before her employment. When employed she didn't know the employment letter came from Bourdillion. All these tribal bigots and bunch of ungrateful mammals

Shut your stinking tongue. Slave extraordinaire!
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by LordKeynes: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2020
You didn't mention Bourdillon when you got the TVC job o. You walked out of a LIVE programme and you want to keep your job, you expected not to get punished. That's very very unprofessional of you. No broadcasting company will ever take that from you, not even CNN or BBC.You are too insignificant for Bourdillon to notice, you were fired for gross insubordination. Next time follow instructions and maybe Punch should employ you so that you can have freedom to do and say whatever you like. Nonsense!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by DexterousOne(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2020
omojesu202:

stop this thing nah. it's not about Yoruba or Igbo. they own the station, they dictate what they want. Have you ever heard Rochas FM radio station praising PDP or Biafra radio station praising Buhari.

I think you are right

It's more of political than ethnic sha
From the way I see it
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Billchille: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Good riddance.

I concur with u , looking at it from a professional angle,the girl seriously fuckup the attitude is unprofessional,sentiment apart

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Billchille: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2020
looking at it from a professional angle,the girl seriously fuckup the attitude is unprofessional,sentiment appart

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Iamgrey5(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2020
nameo:

Do not be sillllly.

If a black journalist walks out of CNN cos a white bigot called Blacks Nigggar or any other racial slur CNN CANNOT and Would not sack that journalist. It will even be seen as an act of honourable defiance on the part of the journalist. Anything apart from that and the journalist eould sue their ass. It is the bigot who will be called out for the low life that he is.

The Oba of Lagos behaved as a low life i spurning that nonsense against an entire ethnic group (apologies to the people of Lagos Island but your King diminished himself and his revered seat, and should be called out as such)
I hope you know the producer who refused to cut off the caller is not even Yoruba

At this point, Debisi wasn’t the producer anymore, Emem was. I believe she could have switched me given how sensitive the topic was and considering that this concerned a people I represented.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by ibedun: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2020
IGBO TREATING YORUBA LAND LIKE THEIR OWN, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO CHECKMATE THIS PEOPLE?

This is not hatred but We have a duty to protect our land and heritage. What is wrong with us Yoruba people?

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by chamboy(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2020
Sandra deserved to be sacked either by her direct boss or burdillon. She broke two laws that can't be forgiven.

1. The Jornalist accord.
2. Customer act.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Omezif(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2020
This woman is brainy removing her no make sense because of walking out, even if they have any one that can do like her their decissions no make sense at all. We igbo can never support nepotism.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by hinere(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2020
Lets say the truth, probabaly the guy named hassan was paid to call and comment on the issue knowing how sensitive that topic was and how it would affect her. They played her. They knew how emotional she could get and they used it on her. They wanted her out. Thats was a Smart move but God gat her back. You can't keep a good girl down.

Also, having said they shouldn't comment on the topic, why did they give the caller a listening ear knowing how sensitive the topic was. Usually when issues like this are brought up, the chief host will immediately cut the caller off sending a message that they don't want to talk about such topics. They didn't do same in this case. They allowed the caller to comment and finish even after calling at 9.50 am when they should be rounding off the show. Something seems fishy....

But the way, why don't I see UWA the Calabar lady as a host on the show anymore. Or did she also receive a call from bourdillion

If I were the producer of that show, I would make all the host be from all ethnic groups. 5 hosts...one yoruba, one igbo, one hausa, one middlebelt, one south (delta, edo, calabar, bayelsa etc). This shows diversity and unity as one Nigeria.

That way, diversity would show and send a positive message to the general public. They would discover that the show would increase their viewership and ratings and garner more money for them.

Let's look at America's E Daily Pop show. All the host are all BI-RACIAL. NO pure white except for one lady who is the chief host. That's how to organise a TV Talk show. If Americans who we say carry Racism on their forehead can think of that, why can't we emulate them.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by CheGuevara101(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2020
BabaO2:
Infact Tinubu deserve all Yorubas vote and support if he did what the lady claimed. This lady excesses was too much, too insultive against especially Yoruba race, no regards for mostly Yorubas in authority and taunting Yorubas sophistication as described by Goodluck Jonathan during his campaign years back. The lady has no attitude period.

Typical rants of a Jaguda, go back to your bus park and start distributing tickets.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by temi1290: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2020
The rate of tribalism that exist among our old folks is very alarming and disappointing tbvh, that's y this country is still where she is,if the youth takes over,trust when I tell u that Nigeria will become the true giant that she is.

For 60 yrs, they abused power and made Nigeria a laffin stock among other countries of the world,come 2023,we should be looking to kick out both apc and pdp and form our party for the youth.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Bluffly: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2020
Oba Akiolu isn't different from the SARS guys

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Vikalinda(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2020
Stop reading meaning into every act, it is true that Oba's statement was sentimental but we know that he apologized for it. No one is beyond mistake except God. But come to think of it walking out on a life show when sensitive issue at that is brought up is truly an act that can cost her job, some will read it as a protest on the matter when she is supposed to demonstrate neutrality am from Rivers and doesn't see any tribal maltreatment.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
CheGuevara101:

Shut your stinking tongue. Slave extraordinaire!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.