Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive? (1161 Views)

This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive? by JoshOxborn: 1:24am On Oct 17, 2020
Mahn, I just tried to order a 32' inch TV from Jumia only to find out that the shipping fee is #5,200... Mahn.. I was shocked. I also tried to order a Sofa of #28,000 from Jumia and the shipping fee was #16,000 like TF!!!? I don't get it, mahn... What is the usefulness of Jumia when their shipping fee is fucking expensive!!?? The shipping fee is very discouraging. embarassed
Re: Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive? by WilliamsDeGreat: 1:34am On Oct 17, 2020
JoshOxborn:
Mahn, I just tried to order a 32' inch TV from Jumia only to find out that the shipping fee is #5,200... Mahn.. I was shocked. I also tried to order a Sofa of #28,000 from Jumia and the shipping fee was #16,000 like TF!!!? I don't get it, mahn... What is the usefulness of Jumia when their shipping fee is fucking expensive!!?? The shipping fee is very discouraging. embarassed

Go to local store and buy it oga.
Re: Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive? by JoshOxborn: 1:35am On Oct 17, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

Go to the local store and buy it oga.

There are some things you find on Jumia that you can't find in local stores.
Re: Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive? by WilliamsDeGreat: 1:41am On Oct 17, 2020
JoshOxborn:

There are some things you find on Jumia that you can't find in local stores.

Yes we all know this. That is why you're being charged ridiculously for ridicously nice cheap deals. So stop complaining

Life na fall for me I fall for you. grin

Kikikiki grin abeg I no fit laugh
Re: Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive? by JoshOxborn: 1:48am On Oct 17, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

Yes we all know this. That is why you're being charged ridiculously for ridicously nice cheap deals. So stop complaining

Life na fall for me I fall for you. grin

Kikikiki grin abeg I no fit laugh

Man, you're right but at the same time, Jumia is being unfair. How can they charge me #2,000 for shipping fee on a product worth just #1,500.

Re: Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive? by WilliamsDeGreat: 2:09am On Oct 17, 2020
JoshOxborn:

Man, you're right but at the same time, Jumia is being unfair. How can they charge me #2,000 for shipping fee on a product worth just #1,500.

Because you can buy it offline.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive? by Dmega: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2020
Kindly check basmall, another online store. Am sure you would get what you want there with less shipping fee. Speaking from experience
Re: Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive? by phrancys001(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2020
I know d Op plan e want us to start #endjumia ni
Re: Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive? by JoshOxborn: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

Because you can buy it offline.

Lol. You can't find that mask offline.
Re: Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive? by JoshOxborn: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Dmega:
Kindly check basmall, another online store. Am sure you would get what you want there with less shipping fee. Speaking from experience

Thanks, boss. Imma check it out. cheesy
Re: Why Is Jumia Shipping Fee Now Expensive? by JoshOxborn: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
phrancys001:
I know d Op plan e want us to start #endjumia ni

grin grin I'd be happy if it happens.. #EndJumia

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Wasted Momets Of Your Life ? / Please Where Can I Buy A Car Of 5k ? / Warning To All Husbands: Never Do A Single DNA Test, Confirm Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.