Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,502 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) (33870 Views)

Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by davosea(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
hmmm this country na wao..
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
vickydevoka:

Since 2015 no job buh u de chop. My brother u have a job. Eating job
Don't mind him. Taking pride in being unemployed for years and not revolting. Instead of hailing the "woman" for doing what he was supposed to have done but no he dey yab am. Truly women can do what some men cannot do. I just hope this protest turns to a revolution honestly. Things are not right in this country. In a good country, jobs ought to be waiting for her. There's too much hardship in the country caused by these evil politicians. Let this country be sanitized abeg so that the older youths without jobs can get and the ones in school can get when they're graduated otherwise e no go funny o. More unemployed youths. It's a no please. Something needs to be done

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
It's much better for university students to fight Very HARD now so that the country would be sanitized before they graduate. If not, Dem go follow their seniors suffer. I don talk am o
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by davosea(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
sbaks:
It's much better for university students to fight Very HARD now so that the country would be sanitized before they graduate. If not, Dem go follow their seniors suffer. I don talk am o
u na go still talk ham again.
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Is she normal? Just after two days, and someone pushed this trash to the front page? NL Moderators do we look like a joke to you guys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by osazsky(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
Madam go and marry..u passed out last week and u are complaining what of people like us that did 10 years before God pik our call...pls guys ignore her
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Emanodimo(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
wiseone28:
She should go and farm..

or she no see as all the politicians children are farming grin

smiley

Abi, they will tell them...Farming...
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by AlphaStorm: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Elsueno:
As a woman in Nigeria, You have an extremely high chance of getting a job, Afterall, you have the required assets the helpers need.

But as a guy, omoh if you don't somebody on top, better drop that useless paper and enter street

I dey tell you Bro.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Gudwyn01(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
The place looks like Obio/Apkor

Meanwhile
This is Nigeria
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Notateflonguy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
Stellly02:
you just left NYSC 2 days ago and u dey shout no job, ODE!!
People that finished since 2015 and still Jobless nko??

Wtf... How do y'all think... If you're Jobless why not go out and speak for your self rather than insult a lady speaking her mind

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by mayskit4luv(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sysdatek:

I tell you

Reason I laugh when people call some courses lucrative

And the others useless
The ones who read unpopular seem to put more effort to be marketable
Very funny set of people. Dey better brace up.... cos it's a long journey.
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by bluefilm: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Why is this bitch disgracing herself and embarrassing her family like this?

This is a typical example of going to school just to acquire certificates.

She must have now come to the realization that her so called certificate is now totally useless and that's because she failed in backing her certificate with any meaningful sellable skill.

Now she's blaming the President instead of blaming herself for wasting her entire time in school.

Sadly, this is exactly the same way so many of our MENTALLY lazy Nigerian youths think.
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Chinny024(f): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kpeeele..
Done and dusted group!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by cray91(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
na 2015 dey pain you? people wey finish since 2010 sef never get

shioor!

na there she go old if she dey wait for job
Stellly02:
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by ogbs2020: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
If you are located only in onitsha . Call , we have a marketing job for you

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by harmyd007: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Best to enter street and start hustling before it’s too late, we’ve all shelved our certificates too
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Stellly02(m): 12:06am On Oct 18, 2020
sbaks:
Sharap! She has every right to. Why didn't you protest during your time and why aren't you protesting now? Nigerians love to suffer and then take pride in suffering. Is it a thing of pride to graduate for years without job? Is it also a foolish thing to ask "what next?" after NYSC? In a reasonable country, jobs ought to be waiting for her at least before she passes out. What a useless country!
I love this current protest. I pray it turns into a revolution. Such a useless country with wicked leaders and some foolish people who would justify their hardship. Rubbish!
I don't normally quote someone but come to think of it, she finished just 2 days, did u ask her if/where she applied that she didn't see job.. she just joined the bandwagon of people saying no job.. its good she voiced out but in this time and age, if you don't have experience in a job role, you're just catching cruise, u go wait tire..
her mates sell branded kunu, edible things while searching.. and this one that just came out is complaining even before starting..
there are no jobs but as a Nigerian, your ability to think outside the box makes u a better person that came out even with 1st class!!
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Emyogalanya: 2:22am On Oct 18, 2020
wiseone28:
She should go and farm..

or she no see as all the politicians children are farming grin
i saw one youth corpse member dancing at their recent pop while taking pictures i shook my head and said see this one dancing as if there is a work just waiting her at home when she finish. She will soon walk the length and breath of this country till she tire and retire

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by basty: 4:22am On Oct 18, 2020
If she knows the meaning of NYSC, she will not be asking question.

Now Your Struggle Continues. NYSC.
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by showafrica(m): 5:39am On Oct 18, 2020
So for her mind she thinks if she gets this piece of sh*t from Nigeria education system is an achievement. Nonesense and ingredients
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by PatienceJames(f): 5:43am On Oct 18, 2020
Stellly02:
help me tell her ooo
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 18, 2020
Stellly02:
I don't normally quote someone but come to think of it, she finished just 2 days, did u ask her if/where she applied that she didn't see job.. she just joined the bandwagon of people saying no job.. its good she voiced out but in this time and age, if you don't have experience in a job role, you're just catching cruise, u go wait tire..
her mates sell branded kunu, edible things while searching.. and this one that just came out is complaining even before starting..
there are no jobs but as a Nigerian, your ability to think outside the box makes u a better person that came out even with 1st class!!
Her confidence has failed her. She's seeing what is happening. Young, intelligent and vibrant youths unable to get a job. Must you always struggle in Nigeria? Must suffering be seen as normal and the right thing to do? Nigerians take pride in suffering. Abroad even a dumb high school graduate gets a job without stress. It's no "thinking outside the box" oga, It's called "WAHALA". Let's stop Deceiving all these youths and tell them the truth as it is. Things ought to change. She's very correct to have shouted

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by livinbygrace: 6:42am On Oct 18, 2020
If you are not from a rich family or not well connected,dont waste your time going to higher institution in Nigeria,save that money and learn trade,business,acquire skill or any handwork,and when you are well established,you can go back to school or if you have the means ,travel out.
Going to higher institution in NIgeria without back up,is like wasting of time.

3 Likes

Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2020
Stellly02:

How are the other people her business? Should she use the prolonged years the others have spent as a yardstick and muffle her voice. She chose to take her destiny into her own hands!
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 18, 2020
livinbygrace:
If you are not from a rich family or not well connected,dont waste your time going to higher institution in Nigeria,save that money and learn trade,business,acquire skill or any handwork,and when you are well established,you can go back to school or if you have the means ,travel out.
Going to higher institution in NIgeria without back up,is like wasting of time.
Aswear
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 18, 2020
darealbabe:

How are the other people ber business? Shhould she use the prolonged years the others have spent as a yardstick and muffle her voice. She chose to take her destiny into her own hands!
Abi o. Don't mind the foolish nigerians. They think life is like that. That's why I must salute the protesters. They are doing an incredible job I swear

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by wiseone28: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2020
Emyogalanya:
i saw one youth corpse member dancing at their recent pop while taking pictures i shook my head and said see this one dancing as if there is a work just waiting her at home when she finish. She will soon walk the length and breath of this country till she tire and retire
Don't swear for female if she is married now her struggle is over..

Only guys i pity cos country hard since everything is now on slots.

Even npower is based on slot.
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Dagger111(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2020
Incandescent:

That's rude,

At least think of your mum first before typing nonsense

What happened to your mom pls?
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by Dre183(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2020
Shey you don use your 33k cruise finish u con dey complain...

U better start selling okrika cloth because rite now, job no sure for any graduate again grin

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by BriggsBryan: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2020
You can’t use fake name as your Facebook name and expect to get a decent job. We employer visit potential employees social media pages.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by kennys: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2020
It is not well until it is well
GoodBoi1:
It is well
Re: Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2020
BriggsBryan:
You can’t use fake name as your Facebook name and expect to get a decent job. We employer visit potential employees social media pages.

Explain more to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? / NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. / Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.