Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:44 PM

Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] (6324 Views)

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmettAtkins:

You got my point guy, this life is too hot and short to be too serious

Abi nah,,,,,grin

Just 256k,,, huh,,,,,we use dat to smoke in my area,,,huh,,,,,,cool

Everywhere is fvcken cold,,,,,,☹️
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmettAtkins:

You hungry looking dude, I know you are following this guy to get something from him, I pity your life, if you like, no go hustle, after you will be shouting that Nigeria is a hard country
bad belle how far ?
don't feel bad cos of another man progress...
u hate him, yet u follow his thread bumpa to bumpa.. ..
it seems u have not eat since morning, drop ur number and am going to send u #300 naira card now.....
Am not jobless, get that.
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

bad belle how far ?
it seems u have not eat since morning, drop ur number and am going to send u #300 naira card now.....
Oh thank you sir, here is my number; blah blah blah, it's Airtel...

Fúck you dude, you think I am as hungry as you?
Go get a life... fúck off
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmettAtkins:

Yeah, at least we won't be like you, being too serious about everything

Una get wahala sha. Some say I too play and never serious. Some say I too serious and never plays.

Las las, it all boils to knowing when to play and when to be focused. Knowing when to reply people and when to ignore them.

Knowing when to make money, when to invest money, and when to spend it for fun or for the future.

1 Like

Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2020
Xoly:

Steal my identity? When?, You are just a funny hungry looking guy... I no get time for you
Bleep-off and jeck off my mention.... "Child of the world"
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Una get wahala sha. Some say I too play and never serious. Some say I too serious and never plays.

Las las, it all boils to knowing when to play and when to be focused. Knowing when to reply people and when to ignore them.

Knowing when to make money, when to invest money, and when to spend it for fun or for future.

It's all your fúcking business, go fúck yourself bítch
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

bad belle how far ?

If he drops his number, I want to add 500 card to him. God told me the more I help my haters, the more he'll bless me.
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmettAtkins:

It's all your fúcking business, go fúck yourself bítch

Thanks for your kind words.

Stay blessed.
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Bleep-off and jeck off my mention.... "Child of the world"
I just dey laugh at you shaa, u take things too serious.
The reason I am here is to catch some fun, so, I take nothing personal here...
But in the meantime, Fúck you very much sad
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmettAtkins:
Oh thank you sir, here is my number; blah blah blah, it's Airtel...
Fúck you dude, you think I am as hungry as you? Go get a life... fúck off
Don't lost this chance oo.. Give me ur contact, and i will send it now.... . Thank u
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2020
iLegendd:

If he drops his number, I want to add 500 card to him. God told me the more I help my haters, the more he'll bless me.
Shame no go allow am send am...
Some pipu are just product of wasted sperm...

1 Like

Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Don't lost this chance oo.. Give me ur contact, and i will send it now....
Thank u
If I give you my number, make I die.
keep following ilegendd, that name sef sounds like "illegal"...
He will only take advantage of your laziness, I know people that are like him very much, he will make you follow his thread because he is promising you some fúcking airtime, then he will use that opportunity to advertise his goods, you are just being deceived. if you like, don't stay off from toxic people online
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Come and be my fúcking hater, I know guys that are like you very much, you always take advantage of people's laziness, making them more lazy...
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmettAtkins:

Come and be my fúcking hater, I know guys that is like you very much, you always take advantage of people's laziness, making them more lazy...

Okay.

Frustration is not an achievement, depression is.
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by YungBlacMale: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Ugbetulu, in Idah local government area of kogi state... Am still in the village now

Oma Igala..
Things are cheap in Kogi.
U can get a big basin of groundnut for ₦300.
I mean big basin.
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2020
YungBlacMale:

Oma Igala..
Things are cheap in Kogi.
U can get a big basin of groundnut for ₦300.
I mean big basin.

Chaii. This Kogi don dey hungry me.

Anambra
Kogi
Abia
Lagos

These four states need to be exploited properly and sell what you buy in...

Rivers
Bayelsa
Abuja

Not forgetting importation from China's 1688.com.

1 Like

Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.

Frustration is not an achievement, depression is.
Fúck you bítch, if you think I am depressed, then you are a fúcking as*hole.
I know what you think about haters, you think that they will probably tell people about you and make you kinda more popular. But fúck that stupid thought of yours.

1 Like

Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmettAtkins:

Fúck you bítch, if you think I am depressed, then you are a fúcking as*hole.
I know what you think about haters, you think that they will probably tell people about you and make you kinda more popular. But fúck that stupid thought of yours.

Okay, Sir.

Stay blessed.
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Shame no go allow am send am...
Some pipu are just product of wasted sperm...
I can fúcking buy my own airtime...
I am not Worth being online if I can't buy my own airtime.
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by YungBlacMale: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Anambra
Kogi
Abia
Lagos

Rivers
Bayelsa
Abuja

Add Ebonyi too. I school there.
The cheap rate at which garri, rice, yam and potatoes are sold here makes me want to cry. I pity the farmers....
Local foods are cheap here. But on the bad side, imported foodstuffs like crayfish, fish and meat are cost.
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by YungBlacMale: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Anambra
Kogi
Abia
Lagos

Rivers
Bayelsa
Abuja

Biko remove Abia. Things are now cost.
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmettAtkins:

If I give you my number, make I die.
keep following ilegendd, that name sef sounds like "illegal"...
He will only take advantage of your laziness, I know people like him very much, he will make you follow his thread because he is promising you some fúcking airtime, then he will use that opportunity to advertise his goods, you are just being deceived. if you like, don't stay off from toxic people online
Bros, just to clear ur curiousity..
@ilegendd is opposite of what u wrote there.
Do u know how many of his keke are on the highway working for him regular ?
" He raise by lifting other's up " ..
Myself am not jobless either. I work at obajana company.. Get dat
Just don't feel bad about him. Ok ?
He may be selling his book online, how dat one take concern u ?.. Afterall we are "one nigeria"....
I feel like helping u this morning, just drop ur contact and i will do the needful.... Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2020
YungBlacMale:

Add Ebonyi too. I school there.
The cheap rate at which garri, rice, yam and potatoes are sold here makes me want to cry. I pity the farmers....
Local foods are cheap here. But on the bad side, imported foodstuffs like crayfish, fish and meat are cost.

Wow! I like this exposé.

In Rivers and Bayelsa, fish is nothing and can be easily caught, but they still sell it at high rates. These two states no dey hear words in hiking prices of things.
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2020
YungBlacMale:

Oma Igala.. Things are cheap in Kogi. U can get a big basin of groundnut for ₦300. I mean big basin.
U can get dat at ajaka in igala-mela local government. Thank u
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Bros, just to clear ur curiousity..
@ilegendd is opposite of what u wrote there.
Do u know how many of his keke are on the highway working for him regular ?
" He raise by lifting other's up " ..
Myself am not jobless either. I work at obajana company.. Get dat
Just don't feel bad about him. Ok ?
He may be selling his book online, how dat one take concern u ?.. Afterall we are "one nigeria"....
I feel like helping u this morning, just drop ur contact and i will do the needful.... Thank u
Fúck your "one Nigeria", where was "one Nigeria" when SARS was busy messing around?...
If you looking for someone to help, there are many lazy guys being deceived by ilegendd here on nairaland, you can mention one of them and send them the fúcking airtime.
#endSARS
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Anambra Kogi Abia Lagos
Rivers Bayelsa Abuja
Yea..
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by YungBlacMale: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow! I like this exposé.

In Rivers and Bayelsa, fish is nothing and can be easily caught, but they still sell it at high rates. These two states no dey hear words in hiking prices of things.

Nawa for them oo.. grin i thought it should be cheaper there? In calabar, fishes are cheap.

Juliusmomoh:

U can get dat at ajaka in igala-mela local government.
Thank u

cheesy
Last time i visited was 2010.
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Kingsintei(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2020
Lol.
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by YungBlacMale: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmettAtkins:

Fúck your "one Nigeria", where was "one Nigeria" when SARS was busy messing around?...
If you looking for someone to help, there are many lazy guys being deceived by ilegendd here on nairaland, you can mention one of them and send them the fúcking airtime.
#endSARS

Initially u were obsessed with ilegendd, it turned into jealousy. Now it has graduated into hate.

I just hope you're doing well in life. If not, hmmmmm, sorry for your life. You are a failure.

1 Like

Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmettAtkins:

#endSARS
U just spoke out of context... "wetin bring sars matter come here"...
Abeg hunger is not good oo...
I feel like helping u this morning ...
Just drop it ..
50 second more...

2 Likes

Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
Just continue the wise ones don understand,,,grin

��✌️
Re: Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] by YungBlacMale: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmettAtkins:
Good evening everyone,
I like to svck my girlfriend's pvssy, and now I have started to svck her anus too, and it was amazing the first time that I tried it...
I hope that it is safe, because she use to wash it very well before we have séx, her anus smells good and I like to svck it very well, I hope that it's a safe act.

Just went through your posts, all i can say is "you're finished"

You're a failure and the only way u can relax yourself is to troll people that are doing better than you are.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? / I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) / Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.