Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,146 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street (1629 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Dawinlove(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2020
Especially in the federal Capital Territory. The military taking over to oversee how to stop protesters.

Remember in one of my post in 2019, I stated it clearly that this will birth a new Nigeria and I see a young man cleaning the Nation. Youth be watchful and wise..this is our victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2020
I talk am
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by chatinent: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2020
True.

I was watching the video of a soldier beating a policeman and I wonder: ‘aren’t they bird of a feather? is it because they flock differently?’
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2020
If I remember correctly, you got some part of what you said wrong though by the turn of events, and those were the parts I disagreed with.

But the part which I agreed with concerning a young man cleaning the nation still has a good chance of taking place.

And I think I know who the young man is...

God bless.
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Nuzo1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Let God's will be done.
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by adaragbotemi: 4:46am On Oct 18, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by CodeTemplar: 5:18am On Oct 18, 2020
Seers of opportunity....
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by helinues: 5:47am On Oct 18, 2020
It's obvious from tomorrow.

Political jobbers think they can take the advantage of the protest to paralyzed our economy
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by protests: 6:07am On Oct 18, 2020
This is back to square one
And this is why everyone must say NO
BURATAIN, the country where you run to with your family?
Is this how they behave there?
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by orisa37: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2020
What concerns CROCODILE SMILE WITH SARS-- NOTHING.
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by orisa37: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2020
BUHARI, Osinbajo, LAWAN, GBAJABIAMILA, ADAMU AND OLONISAKIN MUST ORDER BURAITAI TO TALK BEFORE HE CAN TALK.

RELEVANT:

BUHARI REJECTS BURAITAI'S REQUEST TO DEPLOY SOLDIERS FOR ENDSARS
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by orisa37: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2020
chatinent:
True.

I was watching the video of a soldier beating a policeman and I wonder: ‘aren’t they bird of a feather? is it because they flock differently?’

The Soldier is unrelentingly irresponsible on SARS.
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by orisa37: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
If I remember correctly, you got some part of what you said wrong though by the turn of events, and those were the parts I disagreed with.

But the part which I agreed with concerning a young man cleaning the nation still has a good chance of taking place.

God bless.

BURAITAI IS CONFUSING ADAMU AND NOT ALLOWING ADAMU TO CONCENTRATE PROPERLY TO REFORM THE POLICE.
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2020
orisa37:

BURAITAI IS CONFUSING ADAMU AND NOT ALLOWING ADAMU TO CONCENTRATE PROPERLY TO REFORM THE POLICE.
Seriously

I never tot of that.
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by orisa37: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2020
ADAMU MUST DECENTRALIZE THE POLICE AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW.
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Who is the young man?
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Dawinlove(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Who is the young man?

Only God knows.
The joy is the giants are already rising. The younger generation are speaking. You can even be the young man as far as you see yourself able and can be use by God. Let us all align and not think God is taking the victory and change to someone else. It all begin with us as much as we align with his will
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dawinlove:

Only God knows.
The joy is the giants are already rising. The younger generation are speaking. You can even be the young man as far as you see yourself able and can be use by God. Let us all align and not think God is taking the victory and change to someone else. It all begin with us as much as we align with his will

Ahahahah the bolded is funny. grin Yup, it all begins with us all, in line with God's will.
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Who is the young man?
He is someone that God has specially prepared for this purpose. Just like in the Bible days, such ones do not come by accident, but by special preparation.

There are some who God has already revealed the identity the person to, but when the appointed time comes, he would be revealed to all.

That's all I can say about the young man for now.

God bless.
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
He is someone that God has specially prepared for this purpose. Just like in the Bible days, such ones do not come by accident, but by special preparation.

There are some who God has already revealed the identity the person to, but when the appointed time comes, he would be revealed to all.

That's all I can say about the young man for now.

God bless.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Dawinlove(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Ahahahah the bolded is funny. grin Yup, it all begins with us all, in line with God's will.

smile,I just saw u a female..hahahaha.. in all you can still be used by God,shey u know?
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dawinlove:

smile,I just saw u a female..hahahaha.. in all you can still be used by God,shey u know?

Yup not in politics sha ooo. It's a young man so it can be you.
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Dawinlove(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:

am not a politician

1 Like

Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by yinkeys(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dawinlove:
Especially in the federal Capital Territory. The military taking over to oversee how to stop protesters.

Remember in one of my post in 2019, I stated it clearly that this will birth a new Nigeria and I see a young man cleaning the Nation. Youth be watchful and wise..this is our victory
I remember.
I thought all you said won’t be in Nigeria
So sad evil politicians made it get to this stage
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by yinkeys(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kweensavvy:

This is funny grin We too dey fear fear for this country
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by yinkeys(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Who is the young man?
It’s a priest
Possibly that man that said we should take to the streets
He’s the neutral person

1 Like

Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
yinkeys:

This is funny grin We too dey fear fear for this country

Lolz
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by ERCROSS(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dawinlove:

Bros, I sent you an email
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Nephilim: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
who is the young man, you think that young man is human! Nahh! It's just a revelational description of what is to happen. Which is currently happening. I could infer that young man as an angel sent by God to clean up this country which activities we are already seeing.
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nephilim:
who is the young man, you think that young man is human! Nahh! It's just a revelational description of what is to happen. Which is currently happening. I could infer that young man as an angel sent by God to clean up this country which activities we are already seeing.
The difference between me and you is that your explanation is just based on what his revelation, but mine is something I'd known for close to twenty years now, so it just corroborated what I already knew.

The young man is as human as human could possibly be, and he's been prepared as the likes of Moses and John the Baptist for this occasion. He's unknown to the world so do not expect a popular figure.

When the time comes, you'd remember I said this.
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Nephilim: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
The difference between me and you is that your explanation is just based on what his revelation, but mine is something I'd known for close to twenty years now, so it just corroborated what I already knew.

The young man is as human as human could possibly be, and he's been prepared as the likes of Moses and John the Baptist for this occasion. He's unknown to the world so do not expect a popular figure.

When the time comes, you'd remember I said this.
whatever you see it's absolutely different from what he saw, you might have seen it 20 years ago or more I'm sure it doesn't tally with what he saw nor corroborate it and it changes nothing with what is happening recently!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE REALITY OF Masturbation......please Read This! / 5G Network Will Soon Be Fully Activated - The Effects Will Be Blamed On Covid-19 / How Did Judas Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.