Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street (1626 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nephilim:
whatever you see it's absolutely different from what he saw, you might have seen it 20 years ago or more I'm sure it doesn't tally with what he saw nor corroborate it and it changes nothing with what is happening recently!!
I don't really know why you wasting your time and energy on something you know absolutely nothing about. Even he who revealed this vision about the young man has interpreted it to be a human if you cared to align with his views.

I already told you when the time comes, you'd confirm what I said about the young man, so if you have nothing else to say, please kindly move on. Thanks.
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by Vivikema: 12:16am On Oct 22, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I don't really know why you wasting your time and energy on something you know absolutely nothing about. Even he who revealed this vision about the young man has interpreted it to be a human if you cared to align with his views.

I already told you when the time comes, you'd confirm what I said about the young man, so if you have nothing else to say, please kindly move on. Thanks.
You said the young man is an unpopular figure?
Wow
Re: End SARS, I See Military Men,so Many Deployed On The Street by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Vivikema:

You said the young man is an unpopular figure?
Wow
That was something i always knew although i wondered how even though i knew that with God nothing shall be possible.

With the recent developments, it's easier to see how.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. / An Islamic Response To Pope Benedict Xvi / Rccg Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.