Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. (25116 Views)

IPOB Members Protest Live At Portharcourt And Not Even The Military Stop Them / 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Pre-hearing; Live From The Tribunal / Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by WiszyFraud: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh
Nigerians will always creat joke in anything. cheesy
What is this, yoga spot abi? grin
EndSars.

Look very well, they are trying to form "End Sars" with those lying positions.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2020
WiszyFraud:

Look very well, they are trying to form "End Sars" with those lying positions.
Oh I see it. The pix is abit hard to decipher that, I understand.
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Xzellentgraphic: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2020
All we are saying is...

#RestructureNigeriaNow
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Omoboricash(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Mr Amos Taiwo, DPO police station Eleme porthacourt around 2018 stripped me nicked locked my driver in police cell for just no cause , I was in Onne for a project at forte oil depot, on my way from porthacourt to onne his boys stopped me despite showing them all documents of equipments I was carrying , the arrested me simply bcks I'm a stranger. No offence but for sighting oil and gas equipment to be installed.
Mr Amos your days are numveted. 50k you collected from me would bring generational course to you and unborn children and grand children .
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Tumbulum: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Omenka see your mates
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Jeholinkz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Pastor Nicodemus
He is live there
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Nowenuse: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Benue, Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Kogi & Kwara have turned up. The Middlebelt is in solidarity with the South.

Taraba & Nasarawa people, what is happening?
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by noblemichael: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hello everyone,this goes out to all parents who are finding it very hard to get TEXTBOOKS(all subject) for their wards in SECONDARY SCHOOL due to the sharp rise in school frees and the cost of school textbooks in this era of ECONOMIC HARDSHIP, used textbook are very much available, call 09059826420 for more info.
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Naajjii: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nowenuse:
Benue, Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Kogi & Kwara have turned up. The Middlebelt is in solidarity with the South.

Kaduna is not a middlebelt nyamiri.
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Donspicey: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Do you need help? I can get you a job if you need. What are your qualifications? Abia state won't help you. Help yourself bro.

Incase you are in need of Job, I can get you one.

Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by olanipekun14360: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
those who hates evil are protesting, any one can join.
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Benjosh123(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
we are together my people
Nigeriabiafra80:
Notice:
I won’t be protesting for endsars rather for end Nigeria ,but
In case the endsars turns violent,I might join ,to fasttrack the end of Nigeria
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Saig: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:
Benue is an arewa state. They should #SupportSARS.

Cc: arrewa
Which school did you finish from
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
See am.

Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by naija4life247: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Acekidc4:
Revolution is already taking Place....Kudos to the Resilient Youths.....We Move Forward
#FowardeverBackwardnever

Solidarity is for Ever Solidarity is ever Solidarity is for Ever we will always fight for our Rights.

And what is the result of the Libyan Revolution? Sorrow, Tears and Blood. Isn't it?

Let me tell you this, if this Protest goes on for two far and the Libyan Revolution you are dreaming about comes to play, one Major General Aboki Almajari Muhammed will take over government and we are all back to square one. Islamization and Fulanization will be implemented in full force.

What an Elder sees from where he is lying on a mat, even your drone cannot see it.
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Emmadoc: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:
Benue is an arewa state. They should #SupportSARS.

Cc: arrewa

In idoma voice "OLILA" (MADMAN)
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Emmadoc:

In idoma voice "OLILA" (MADMAN)

U mean like ur mother who is mad?? That kind of madnes?? angry
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by heendrix(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]
Guy do u have s10+ 5g ? Or lg v60 dual ?
and what typa instruments of protest is this
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Godasco: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
#GOVERNMENT IS THE PEOPLE AND NOT THE CABAL#
My favourite placard
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by pacespot(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
All these will surely lead to freedom.
Graduates are not getting jobs..
Buhari was able to become president because in his time, things were easy.
They told us to become entrepreneurs but the policy they put in place frustrated us before we even begin.
They told us to go to school, some of us even paid through school with our sweats and hardwork, no one to help and yet, we couldn't put food on the table..

We refused to be called useless parents.
We want a better country and future for us and our kids..

We want a country where the children of nobody will become somebody without knowing anybody
He no go better for all the people wey make us end like this as Nigerians.

I just hope this protest can spur revolutionary changes in the land and give opportunities for all. Some people say Nigeria will be torn apart by a revolution given that there are many secessionist groups. But a country badly corrupt like Nigeria may need to be torn apart in order to be rebuilt. The secessionists want out because of the badly organized state of the current system. I hope this ongoing protest can drain the swamp of the current crops of politicians and clear the path for the next president as a youth, someone of a younger age below 40 who has the clear vision and creativity to move a country like Nigeria forward. The current old guards must leave for the country to take a big step forward in the comity of nations
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by drealzum(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nowenuse:

Taraba did anti SARS protest two days back while Nasarawa did Pro SARS. They were in support with Northern Govs. forum.
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by OyinO: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Very Good Development!!!
This is the prophesy of Fela Anikulapo coming to fulfillment. True Change is here!
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Jeholinkz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
OyinO:
Very Good Development!!!
This is the prophesy of Fela Anikulapo coming to fulfillment. True Change is here!
I pray so ooo

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by jamace(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2020
Jeholinkz:
Nigerian youths are saying enough is enough
GBAM cool

Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by SexytorresE(f): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2020
I’m not move with my state . What’s this ? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have Recovered ₦‎30bn From Suspended AGF - EFCC / Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina / Secondus Says PDP Rejects Shift In Election Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.