Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents (1584 Views)

Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by chatinent: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2020
First of all, I will like to advise parents: never let your child live with sb else even if you are of little means to survive.

That is of course if you create a better living atmosphere at home. Husbands who quarrel and beat wives, I rebuke you. You cause more pains to the children than to your wife and your health. You think they'll hate mum even if you tell them to? They hate YOU.

Wives, please be submissive. Some of the problems you share with your husbands to the hearing of your kids give them mental, emotional and psychological turmoils.s

Many stomach mistreatment under sb else's roof all because their own houses aren't homes.

My brief story:
Stayed with sb. Was mistreated, beaten, and let down upon. It was sufferment reloaded. Death would have been better. Many reasons I can relate to what house maids undergo.

Could I go home?

Home was not home.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Share your experiences.
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Makavelli25: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Damn . mine is totally a different story. was showed love care and affection. not everyone has a bad heart and to cover it all they weren't my family at all. Mr and Mrs X may God bless you wherever you are

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Makavelli25: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2020
Damn . mine is totally a different story. was showed love care nd affection. not everyone has a bad heart and to cover it all they weren't my family at all. Mr and Mrs X may God bless you wherever you are

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by dorin27(f): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2020
Just when you think your story is bad...then boom!! Somebody comes up with something even worse.
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
This is a very nice question
I moved from my parents home to mine so no experience
I'm patiently waiting for comments grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by DenreleDave(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
OK
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by paulolee(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
year one in uni I was financially constrained and decided to minimize cost by staying with a friend from my hood that I met in sane skul..
that was a very rough months in my kife because that gee nearly killed me physically with work, mentally with too much complaints and emotionally with excees soft moans from his numerous girls bcoz d gee like fck diee...
finally left him after some months and got myself a new place but cnt forget about serving him so long like a bar man..

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by chatinent: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
dorin27:
Just when you think your story is bad...then boom!! Somebody comes up with something even worse.

True.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by chatinent: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
paulolee:
year one in uni I was financially constrained and decided to minimize cost by staying with a friend from my hood that I met in sane skul..
that was a very rough months in my kife because that gee nearly killed me physically with work, mentally with too much complaints and emotionally with excees soft moans from his numerous girls bcoz d gee like fck diee...
finally left him after some months and got myself a new place but cnt forget about serving him so long like a bar man..

I can so relate.

Lalasticlala, Seun, dominque fp pls
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
Between age 9 and 17 was hell, but I think it made me what I am today. Most fathers/mothers don't know that it is the children who are the main victims of those rash decisions you take regarding your partner. Some fathers/mothers are also wayward and irresponsible, it is the young kids that always suffer the consequences.
For every man and woman, if you are not ready to train your kids under same roof please use protection.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by chatinent: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Between age 9 and 17 was hell, but I think it made me what I am today. Most fathers/mothers don't know that it is the children who are the main victims of those rash decisions you take regarding your partner. Some fathers/mothers are also wayward and irresponsible, it is the young kids that always suffer the consequences.
For every man and woman, if you are not ready to train your kids under same roof please use protection.

Mehn.
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Oturatetuala(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
I just don't wanna say anything but let God forgive us all.
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
One kept indomie for days under his bed, I just happened to be the unlucky fellow that had to stick his hand under the bed to search for my shoe. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by chatinent: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Oturatetuala:
I just don't wanna say anything but let God forgive us all.

Pls say.
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
This is so messed up.I took my self to a family member's place for a little while,truth be told that event wasn't fun in any way.Baba would be acting funny do this do that grin just had to endure for the moment

There is noting greater that you having your own space to your self together with a decent livelyhood .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
This is so messed up.I took my self to a family member's place for a little while,truth be told that event wasn't fun in any way.Baba would be acting funny do this do that grin just had to endure for the moment

There is noting greater that you having your own space to your self together with a decent livelyhood.
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by zakkyzakes: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
grin
pcguru1:
One kept indomie for days under his bed, I just happened to be the unlucky fellow that had to stick his hand under the bed to search for my shoe. cry
grin
pcguru1:
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by taretoofine(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
dorin27:
undecided
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Rareoil(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
pcguru1:

WTFFFFF grin
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Emmzy201(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
*sigh* where do I start from

I was 15-16 when I went to live with them (newly married couple with a four month old baby). Sleepless nights carrying the baby and making sure he doesn't cry if not the beatings I'll receive.
Hunger (I eat once in a day) on a lucky day, two or three times.
Work overload
Emotional pain
Enough beating
Almost raped by the man (never knew the husband was a low-key homosexual, he used marriage to cover up) I ran away that night

So many more I don't want to remember embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Stayed with my aunties: three of them. It wasn't a good experience but, it did shapened me and changed so many things about me.

I do receive different kinds of insults/abusive words and it really hurts listening to them.

I received beating and tissue damaging impacts from them, especially the youngest one.

Once they give orders, please let it be. Failure to adhere to it, we might get severely punished.

N50 was a huge amount to me and I don't even see N20 to take to school, I eat when I come back home.

Fear was the ruler then, the atmosphere was filled with terror. Someone knock, you'll be scared of opening. Why ? if she finds out, then I'll learn what opening door for strangers is like (cane, punishment etc)

No hanging around outside, if spotted outside for no valid reason (hang clothes* or going to store etc). It is hell in a cell.

Spoiling or breaking of items, accident or mistakes are not allowed. It will end up with a slap on the face.

Once you do something wrong and no beating occurs, still hold for the evening and if nothing happens, wait till that week is over. Then you're likely and miraculously free unless similar action repeats itself (X2)

Don't go to her room, just don't when not invited. If you do, get ready for terror.

If you sleep on the couch, please wake up (especially when told to go to your room). Slap await thee.

Please do not keep the house unkept or incomplete chores.

I don't ask for extra (food), whatever is given; by assumption, it is satiable.

After eating or a drink is shared, clean up an say thank you to all three of them.

Many more...

What happened to me later, well it changed and perception to the following:

1. Love: I do not believe in love from others, I assume love starts from the primary person and depletes according with closeness to people .

2. Profile and personality: I now keep a low profile and complex personality. When I was very little, I know I was a busy body and talkative and the likes but, it's all changed now.

3. Friends and relationship: I keep a small amount of people (quite introvert), I build a decent relationship among people and try to always make an impact among them.

4. Women: It actually changed my view here, I don't have a partner currently and not sure about one. I was in the hands of 3 grown women (aunties) and it was tiger, bear and wolf alignment. I do keep a very small amount of female friends. I don't think I have any sort of romantic emotions or feelings (it all seems dead).

5. Horror and terror : I grew up around them in that way. It kind of link a few things I like in such category e.g. I love terror in the woods/garden, terrifying scenes in movies, I love villians too.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, nice thread.
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by coronavirus19: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
cheesy ehn you too suppose dey collect babes from the guy now as compensation for being such a pain to ur ass.
paulolee:
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by CosmicPhoenix: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
pcguru1:

Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
Keep it up OP
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=CosmicPhoenix post=95062418][/quote]

Guy I weak that day, I dey ask God why bad things dey happen to good people
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by TheCork(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
dorin27:

Please can we both go & protest for #endStars# & then we romanse afterwards...or is that too mush to ask?.. deal?
Remember..u a lady..so please dont swaaaar smiley
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by pulsa(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Stayed with my aunties: three of them. It wasn't a good experience but, it did shapened me and changed so many things about me.

I do receive different kinds of insults/abusive words and it really hurts listening to them.

I received beating and tissue damaging impacts from them, especially the youngest one.

Once they give orders, please let it be. Failure to adhere to it, we might get severely punished.

N50 was a huge amount to me and I don't even see N20 to take to school, I eat when I come back home.

Fear was the ruler then, the atmosphere was filled with terror. Someone knock, you'll be scared of opening. Why ? if she finds out, then I'll learn what opening door for strangers is like (cane, punishment etc)

No hanging around outside, if spotted outside for no valid reason (hang clothes* or going to store etc). It is hell in a cell.

Spoiling or breaking of items, accident or mistakes are not allowed. It will end up with a slap on the face.

Once you do something wrong and no beating occurs, still hold for the evening and if nothing happens, wait till that week is over. Then you're likely and miraculously free unless similar action repeats itself (X2)

Don't go to her room, just don't when not invited. If you do, get ready for terror.

If you sleep on the couch, please wake up (especially when told to go to your room). Slap await thee.

Please do not keep the house unkept or incomplete chores.

I don't ask for extra (food), whatever is given; by assumption, it is satiable.

After eating or a drink is shared, clean up an say thank you to all three of them.

Many more...

What happened to me later, well it changed and perception to the following:

1. Love: I do not believe in love from others, I assume love starts from the primary person and depletes according with closeness to people .

2. Profile and personality: I now keep a low profile and complex personality. When I was very little, I know I was a busy body and talkative and the likes but, it's all changed now.

3. Friends and relationship: I keep a small amount of people (quite introvert), I build a decent relationship among people and try to always make an impact among them.

4. Women: It actually changed my view here, I don't have a partner currently and not sure about one. I was in the hands of 3 grown women (aunties) and it was tiger, bear and wolf alignment. I do keep a very small amount of female friends. I don't think I have any sort of romantic emotions or feelings (it all seems dead).

5. Horror and terror : I grew up around them in that way. It kind of link a few things I like in such category e.g. I love terror in the woods/garden, terrifying scenes in movies, I love villians too.
Wow just wow
Re: Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Was traumatic

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Going To The Village For Christmas (photo) / Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife / Tiwa Savage Reveals Plans To Tell Her Six Year Old Son About Her S*x Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.