Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 (31300 Views)

Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday / Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 by blacknp(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Confuse people. grin

Another set of corruption will erupt ASAP ..
Bribery, every body want that position, I hope it won't end in rancor.
I know what was written is like algebra to you?, If you have nothing to contribute, please shut up.
Re: Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 by blacknp(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Only northerners are next in line ! Are there no Southerners in the Nigerian Police ? This is truly sad.
Go join police, you want to sit at home & let others do the work for you, then you complain?
Re: Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Senseless comment alert !

blacknp:
Go join police, you want to sit at home & let others do the work for you, then you complain?

Okay
Re: Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 by na2016: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
The man may be removed before next year due to #EndSARS

If I were to be him, I would have resigned. the embarrassment is getting too much

1 Like

Re: Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 by gaskiyamagana: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Toosure70:
Another incompetent man pen down for replacement. #ENDNEPOTISM
Another Katsina or Sokoto man surebet.
Re: Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
blacknp:
I know what was written is like algebra to you?, If you have nothing to contribute, please shut up.
grin grin grin

Funny enough Mr wise man. Am not like other guys who jump into conclusion with out a reason or can't decipher a particular story. Am fully aware, conscious of what I wrote. You could have ask my reason for typing that before opening your mouth to show your inability.

I can vet there's high possibility you didn't write or comment anything better than to slam me.

But before I stop, I'm an avid learner, can you please explain to me the content of the news. Since you understand more than me, please?
Re: Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
abokimallam:
See all the names of those contending for the position. Only northerners. In Gen Buhari’s Nigeria, only a northern Muslim is qualified to be appointed IG of Police.
Up one nejerhia ..... lol.
They're there because they worked to attain the position. Check CPs u will see them plenty...
Re: Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 by Ogaonos: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
dre11:

THE SUN
political establishment needs to be broken Nd reform.imagine as a police man u guarding a bastard called politician who kids are in harvard.why u office of the law u holding umbrella for d bastard side chick.while Ur kids dey one dey one dead school and no assurance he or she go get wrk when graduate.
Re: Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 by precious1967(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Adamu is one of the service chiefs, he will go in 2023 wit mr president.
Re: Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 by Mycommand: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
As long as he does not leave with 20 plus police vehicles as they traditionally do when they retire. The people's vehicles!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207064-arase-took-24-police-vehicles-away-acting-police-ig-ibrahim-idris.html

dre11:

THE SUN
Re: Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 by GreyLaw(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Coronabirus:
They're there because they worked to attain the position. Check CPs u will see them plenty...

When Adamu was appointed the president jumped over 40 of his seniors of which many were from the South. Those guys were then retired.
Re: Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 by hybridblood07(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
If I hear
bolaayenimo:
The man may be removed before next year due to #EndSARS
Re: Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 18, 2020
GreyLaw:

When Adamu was appointed the president jumped over 40 of his seniors of which many were from the South. Those guys were then retired.
40?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI / Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening / Gunmen Shoot At Tonye Cole During Meeting (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.