Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

#EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest (38090 Views)

Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest / DSS Arrests Northern Group Leaders Over Plans To Issue Quit Notice / Thugs Attack #EndInsecurityNow Protesters In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Nchenches: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
Insecurity of Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and Bandits resulted from adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws by 12 northern sharia states between 1999-2001.

Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and Bandits are all gunning for Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Laws.

If you are not a real son of the soil, you will never understand this.

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Jdbrasco2: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
Franklyspeakin:
I hope the government puts in its very best to quell insecurity. The uprising is getting too much.
Na play play revolution dey take start ooo
So what do you really mean? The government is not capable to handle any problem of Nigeria and should resign. That's what is obtainable in sane climes.

1 Like

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by crackhaus: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Samson0599:
Disadvantage of a protest having a visible leader especially in my country Nigeria.... A successful protest should not have a visible leader, it should be spontaneous, am taking a cue from #endsars protest
I'm inclined to agree with this, but you should also know there are disadvantages to this as well.

4 Likes

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by maxzzo1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Is like e don set Oya northern youth.....over to una
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by jplusnaira: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kaiser20:

Na person wey get ear dey hear.

Now I am convinced that that ear problem they told us about was real. grin
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by leaculpa: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
opalu:
Hmm
reno omokri should shattap. All these politicians are the same. Useless people!

1 Like

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Sonoyom(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
They don't have to protest against insecurity, baba is doing everything to make sure that the country is safe for everyone, please let's be patient.

Them say make i no protest against SARS so make them no protest against insecurity.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by vioment: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
I hope they let them exercise their rights.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by igbowoman: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
I hope people are hijacking any cows they see around
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by samwillyco1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
Madmohamed419:
Boko Haram they kill, police they kill, hunger they kill, Dangote truck they kill, fulani they kill, bad road they kill, buhari they kill, bandits they kill, pen robbers they kill (politicians) arm robbers they kill, the things way they kill for Nigeria too much tell me how many people will remain in nest 10 years when you weak up in the morning go out and come back alive you than your God because too much thing's can kill you. By the way I never hear about Fulani killing since this protests

You no add diseases and frustration and heavy taxes

1 Like

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by batstan(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
Omezif:
You See the attitude of northarn part of nigeria, they are the problem of themselve behaving like animals. They know all those killers and bandits but they can't open their dirty mouth to mention them talkless of reporting them to police, evil part of nigeria.
And the southerners didn't know the militants, right?
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Madmohamed419:
Boko Haram they kill, police they kill, hunger they kill, Dangote truck they kill, fulani they kill, bad road they kill, buhari they kill, bandits they kill, pen robbers they kill (politicians) arm robbers they kill, the things way they kill for Nigeria too much tell me how many people will remain in nest 10 years when you weak up in the morning go out and come back alive you than your God because too much thing's can kill you. By the way I never hear about Fulani killing since this protests

They are still in the business of killing people. Riyom local government of Plateau state was attacked by Fulani herdsmen last week and casualties were recorded.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Ategberoson(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
southern youths too should stage a protest in support of what DSS did in arresting them

I think they know want get sense for that side, in this country Northern youths are one of the most hardworking youths but look at the situation of their standard of living, don't they also want to live like their fellow Muslims in Dubai and other progressive Muslim countries
?

if we are calling for revolution, it must start from all our mental system

2 Likes

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2020

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by lomprico(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
and that idiot that calls himself a pastor is apologising to his grand father!
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by rotadeco27: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Now u are speaking against your government! Ur hypocrisy stinks . I have been following ur comments since the protests started ,now that they are dealing with you people u are changing gear. People like u should not be taken seriously any way!
DexterousOne:

On the contrary
The protest is NOT becoming political or tribalist

The government in power has failed

And the protest across the country and the happening s that caused the protests in the first place is testament to it
The protests remain non partisan and devoid of ethnicity or religious bias

All those tools that the political class have used to divide us has failed and weakened
Now a united youth from all walks of life in this country will take back our country from the class of fascism and disrepair

1 Like

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Avidcolz: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
thesilentman:
Jeez,this DSS was my first love before corruption killed that dream.
Modified:
Notherners are either confused bastards or hypocrites: from anti-endsars protest to #endinsecurity.copycat bastards.
Enjoy your protests!

My tots also, I imagine how the southerners rub themselves in ashes when the news of killings in the north comes up but these animal were quick to counter our #Endsars campaign despite how glaring it is in our society

1 Like

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by farem: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
ExAngel007:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/17/endinsecuritynow-dss-detains-northern-group-leaders-over-planned-protest

They keep pouring gas into this fire. Buhari will be shocked to hear and experience where his nepostic cabal will lead him to.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Good for them... Check my signature
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by GoldHorse(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Exactly the MAIN reason we do not need any leader or a main figure for this #ENDSARS movement because once they are picked up, threathened, compromised, etc the movement will suffer.

If there is no leader to arrest or intimidate the movement cannot be stopped. All of us are leaders in this one!!!
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by DexterousOne(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
rotadeco27:
Now u are speaking against your government! Ur hypocrisy stinks . I have been following ur comments since the protests started ,now that they are dealing with you people u are changing gear. People like u should not be taken seriously any way!

What is this one saying?
Which hypocrisy?

You have no point and no case
Just go and sit down

I am 100%in support of the protests
Thats one
And two, I have always stated that this govt is a failure and a disgrace to the black race

If this government was half as competent as they should be
This protests would have ended

But no.
We have a goat and a despot in Aso Rock that feels too big to come on screen to address the country and make promises and make some moves towards making good such promises

We also have dumbfvcks like you, who will side those who are the cause of the problem and vilify those fighting them

The protests are here to stay

And just so you know
I am NOT a northern person

#SayNoToBigotry #SayNoToTribalism #EndSars
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by lomprico(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Not having a visible leader can be very risky.

Egyptian protesters during the Araab spring did not have a visble leader, and they patted themselves on the back for it. Well, they won the battle but lost the war, first to the Muslim bortherhood, then the Egyptian Army.

Sometimes you need visible leaders, at least for having a point where people can organise around. Just saying.

not in Nigeria. we dont need a visible leader
if there is any, they will be incaserated or killed and that will dampen the morale of supporters and kill d agitation.

Nigerian government have been doing this.
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by ibedun: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
opalu:
Hmm

Omokri himself is a BIG THIEF!

Why showcasing him here.......
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Kudejo: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
They deserve it, aren't they the ones that are supporting the police and holding Pro-SARS protests
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by symbianDON(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
if hausa boys start their own....hmmmmmm...na go dem de hear o, dem no de reason comeback...
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by Madmohamed419(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
samwillyco1:

You no add diseases and frustration and heavy taxes
lol help me add is too much I can't remember them
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by LostAddict1: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Basitelo1:
Op so wetin u want us to do with dis news
Wen DSS dey arrest pple 4 South hw many times d Northern Groups talk put.

Na Arewa mata be dis e no concern South abeg

End this carless na Arewa matter, we can only defeat the government as one house.

1 Like

Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by AnanseK(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
ContentedK:
Fulanis on the beat... this land grabbing plot must be achieved as they think by those bastards... allow people exercise their God given rights for crying out loud

Real Fulanis do not care about owning land. So much mistakes, describing Fulani as land grabbers.
Fulanis believe that land belongs to God, you use it and move on!
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by DisLifeSha: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Those Fulani guys dey watch the space first

Madmohamed419:
Boko Haram they kill, police they kill, hunger they kill, Dangote truck they kill, fulani they kill, bad road they kill, buhari they kill, bandits they kill, pen robbers they kill (politicians) arm robbers they kill, the things way they kill for Nigeria too much tell me how many people will remain in nest 10 years when you weak up in the morning go out and come back alive you thank your God because too much thing's can kill you. By the way I never hear about Fulani killing since this protests
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by ContentedK: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
AnanseK:

Real Fulanis do not care about owning land. So much mistakes, describing Fulani as land grabbers.
Fulanis believe that land belongs to God, you use it and move on!
they should look else where..
Re: #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest by chiedonedoor(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
It is well. Moving to the next level.
This guy is a scammer. Avoid him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.