Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown (36643 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by dollarsplenty(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
We know her type and her mission. Tribal bigots like her always hide under etnicity to blame others for their own failure. It is in their blood. Why would you abandon your duty post because somebody said you should jump into lagoon? She just want to fan the ember of tribal sentiment and get sympathy. The same buidillon that hired you because you're Igbo and paid you for years fired you for your incompetence and unprofessional behavior.
Deal with it

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Balofariojames: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
FarahAideed:
Why she ma go work out on live set ? Even in BBC If you work out on live set you better make sure it's FOREVER
How could a presenter walk off during live show? She said during advertisement period. Why argue, the deed had been done already. I rest my case.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Jabioro: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
You walked out on live streaming program..and you're expecting the management to to tap you by shoulder...ok

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Omezif(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Whoever suspended her didn't make right decissions, This is a act of nepotism.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by CupOfT(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
������ ��� ����� ���� ����. ��� ������� ��� ���� �������������� ��� ����������. ������ �� �� ������ ��� � ����� ��� ���� ��� �� ����� ���� ���������� ���� ���� ������, �� �� �������� (������� ��� � ��������), ��� ���� �� � ������ �� ���������� ���� ���� ������� ���������� & �������� �� ��������. ����� ������� ��� ����� ������� ��� ��� ������� �����, ��� ��� ����� �������� �� �������� ��� �������� ���� ��� ����, ��� ���� ��� � ���� �������� �� ��� ��������� ��� ����� ������ ��. �� �� �� �������� �� ��� �������� �� ����� �� ��������� ��� ����������� ������� �� ��� ����� �� �� ��������, ��� ���� ��� �� ����, �� ��������.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
That was unprofessional of Sandra. She could have just done her job instead of walking out.

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by martineverest(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Omezif:
Whoever suspended her didn't make right decissions, This is a act of nepotism.
the useless people sacked jumoke cos she was anti-apc
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by martineverest(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:
That was unprofessional of Sandra. She could have just done her job instead of walking out.
to be frank,I don't think she walked out.she was the coolest and most cultured of all of those women

look at the way they sacked jumoke,simply because he was anti-apc

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by NybenSBF101(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
The way yorubas hate Igbos makes me wonder why some igbo parents still allow their daughters marry yoruba men. Are they living in alternate universe?

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Ingriid(f): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
In life, we should be careful not to make hasty decisions. I’m very sure d lady must have regretted her actions in one way or d other. Walking out on a live broadcast is totally unethical and very rude of her, please let’s say d truth and shun tribalism. She did wrong, yes!

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by flokii: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
SmartPolician:

Are you sure you know the meaning of the word?

You should look at the lady again

This time, closely

Using that word is even an insult to sensible mgbekes out there.. who da fvck is she??

She wants to turn YourView to IpobView on Yoruba soil. Let her apply to radio biafra and be expressing her useless views there not TVC.

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by festacman(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Are you fucking kidding me!!!! Seriously?

No, I am not fu*king kidding you. Seriously!!!!

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Ojiofor: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
festacman:
First, let me acknowledge that Sandra Eze has right of movement but walking out of the live program was unprofessional and huge disrespect to her co-presenters, the viewers and her employers. Sandra is not as cerebral and critical as Tope Mark-Odigie but she applies professionalism. One day, Sandra will own a TV show or TV stations and I will see if she will applaud and promote an employee who walks out on her live program.

Second, let me also acknowledge that Sandra Eze has right of expression but not respecting the corporate interest of your employer is pure SABOTAGE. TVC gave her platform for fame and experience. If an election was up in a few days and somebody made a careless statement that would damage the political fortune of your employer and you were told not to escalate the sensitive issue, why go ahead and escalate? Even Agatha Amata's TV she is currently working with was funded by ex-governor Uduaghan. So, will they spare her if she deliberately did anything that would damage his political fortune?

A typical illustration is the fact that many people who disagree with #EndSars protest organizers' tactics are exercising restraint to criticize because of far reaching consquences of damaging the gains made and being seen as enemy of the youths. That's wisdom which Sandra lacks.

The truth is people should learn to accept consequences of their actions without blaming others.

It was also unprofessional to ask her not to contribute or discuss that sensitive matter while she sit and watch Yoruba tribalists roast her ethnic group on same topic.
Walking out was very honourable of her in that circumstance.

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by AureliusWolf: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
You walked out of a live broadcast and you want your fragile emotional state to be a priority to the TVC management, she should have just kept shut instead of revisiting the issue and making her future employers and opportunities be wary of her tribal sentiments and tendencies. She's highly unprofessional and very silly.

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by CSTRR: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
Afolabi Brown is a known tinubu ass licker.
Her opinion is adulterated.

It is a private business. So it is best she licks her wound and move on

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Ategberoson(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Tinubu might be a crook like other politicians but he's not a tribalist, many Yorubas like me have abuse the hell out of him for his over liberalism

it's on record that many non Yorubas were recruited as teachers in Lagos in his 8years governance. my junior secondary school mathematics teacher was an Igbo man from Abia state

many Igbo businessmen were free to visit this man, so why would he supervised the suspension of one unknown brainless Lady when he had MD running his business for him

even some Igbo reason like Alimajiri, Igbo were not like this in mental state until Nnamdi KANU came to change their mental system

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
protests:
Oh this is TVC, the one #EndSARS chased their staff from covering protest
No wonder, so he reported us to ‘Bourdillon'?
Is that why ...
Let off mic for now

Yeah that's why they are always on the fence while talking about the sensitive #EndSARS issue on TV.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Rednose: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Presenters of Your View have come on TV quite a number of times with unverified rumours.
Unless the unidentified person or organization, calls in to make a report about the truth of the matter - topic of the programme - the nation & whole world would have been fed false information.
They need to check stories before rushing to air them.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Morayo fall my hand. She shouldn't have dignified that girl with a response.

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by dangotesmummy: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Moferere:
Damage control, one day we will revisit Tinubu and his ill gotten assets.

Till then, #EndSARS
don't mind them

Meanwhile these double mouthed TVC people,it's better you FEM!

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by flokii: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ategberoson:
Tinubu might be a crook like other politicians but he's not a tribalist, many Yorubas like me have abuse the hell out of him for his over liberalism

it's on record that many non Yorubas were recruited as teachers in Lagos in his 8years governance. my junior secondary school mathematics teacher was an Igbo man from Abia state

many Igbo businessmen were free to visit this man, so why would he supervised the suspension of one unknown brainless Lady when he had MD running his business for him

even some Igbo reason like Alimajiri, Igbo were not like this in mental state until Nnamdi KANU came to change their mental system

This is what we keep saying that the man is just too liberal.. the same people are the ones against his aspirations now, doing all they can to nail him to the cross while Uzor Kalu, Peter Obi and the likes from their own region walk free.
Attimes I wonder what goes on in the heads of our politicians in SW. They are making every tom, dick and harry take Yorubas for a ride.

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Kingzeez10: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
jplusnaira:

I never knew you were this foolish bringing her child into this is the most insensitive thing I have read so far on this thread.
It's obvious you don't understand what he meant, read again.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Pavillon: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
festacman:
First, let me acknowledge that Sandra Eze has right of movement but walking out of the live program was unprofessional and huge disrespect to her co-presenters, the viewers and her employers. Sandra is not as cerebral and critical as Tope Mark-Odigie but she applies professionalism. One day, Sandra will own a TV show or TV stations and I will see if she will applaud and promote an employee who walks out on her live program.

Second, let me also acknowledge that Sandra Eze has right of expression but not respecting the corporate interest of your employer is pure SABOTAGE. TVC gave her platform for fame and experience. If an election was up in a few days and somebody made a careless statement that would damage the political fortune of your employer and you were told not to escalate the sensitive issue, why go ahead and escalate? Even Agatha Amata's TV she is currently working with was funded by ex-governor Uduaghan. So, will they spare her if she deliberately did anything that would damage his political fortune?

A typical illustration is the fact that many people who disagree with #EndSars protest organizers' tactics are exercising restraint to criticize because of far reaching consquences of damaging the gains made and being seen as enemy of the youths. That's wisdom which Sandra lacks.

The truth is people should learn to accept consequences of their actions without blaming others.

Very good analysis.

Let's put our hatred for tinubu aside, she was totally unprofessional with her behavior. So weda bourdillion sacked her or not is not even an issue. No CEO in his or her right senses will condone such act.

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Meteng: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
festacman:

Excellent
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Racoon:
What is the difference between Burdillion and TVC?

Entity concept...

The business is different from the owner.

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by yahmohy27: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Staro:
Whatever, Sanzye has
moved on
She should be waiting for her call back na

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by emkz: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
She said herself that she walked out on a LIVE set. Any sensible broadcast media organization would dismiss you.

Set sentiments aside, PLEASE.

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
inoki247:
People sha dey play this tribe shit.... Person waka comot for a live show and you expect him or her not to be sacked

except the oga at the top dey shine her congo
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by hresso: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
TechyMm0:

TVC fired her ungrateful , uncultured ass for walking out in the middle of Live Broadcast with millions of viewers live... Fvck her, and anything she says

TVC is headed by European Top Managers... It's staffs are from every angle of the country, if a particular girl feels marginalised let her walk off and stop wailing

If my driver for whatsoever reasons abandons my car in the middle of 3rd mainland bridge, I'll fire him

Straight up!

Akin Alabi Health Center Project In Ibadan (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) / Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS)