Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown (36648 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by loopman: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
idealogical:

You are assuming that you live in the same world with the same realities, the same mentality and the same social and communal understandings when in fact we don't hence their usual different take and realities when it comes to basic and straightforward issues like this topic.

The rest of the world can condem the woman's actions and support the actions of her former employer per her getting sacked which is the standard employer action everywhere, but in their own world where collective paranoia, suspicions, victim mentality, tribal and ethnic worries are the daily worries and manner of relations with the rest of the country, things are received and perceived based on that flowed tribal and ethnic mentality.

What is normal and a straightforward issue to you is not the same to them because you reason and see such issues based on standard day to day realities, but they do based on tribe and ethnic colorations. To them, tribe comes first and tribe must be the deciding factor in everything.

For example, look at basic laws like federal ban border closure and importation of certain goods and services enacted to protect and benefit us collectively as a nation, to you and I, it was a standard and normal government action for the benefit of all, but they saw and received that measure tribally and ethnically, to them, it was a government action to punish and cripple Igbo businesses. This is how they are programmed from birth to reason, to relate and exist in the same country with other Nigerians.

To normal people like you, the woman's action was detrimental and unprofessional and her sack was justified, but to them, she's the victim of some kind of tribal conspiracy to malign, denigrate and hurt members of their tribe

This is the reason why you won't get any rational or sensible answer from them, we basically live in the same country, but our professional, socio-communal realities are not the same.

God bless you for this perfect summation
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Kingspin(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
idealogical:

That embarrassing, tacky and unprofessional woman is your hero?

Why are Igbo people like this? Seems like some Igbo people live in a different world with different and alternate realities.

grin grin grin
suffering and smiling people

You think everybody is so dumb like you?
Coward, you can sell your soul for a pot of soup.
So cheap!

Stand up for what you believe.
#Endsarnow
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Kingspin(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
oruma19:
Only those who have never run a business and employed staff will see anything relevant in what the so called lady that was sacked said. As my employee, if u leave my business while attending to customers because u are angry, I will not just sack u, I will arrest an sue u for trying to bring down my business. I have sacked several people for misbehaviour "on the job" without remorse, when they get their own business, let them handle it the way they did mine and see whether they will ever make it in life. The lady in question has a bad character (uncontrolled anger) and will not be good as wife material. Men, never marry a woman that easily gets angry, ur life will become miserable if u pity them and marry.
All of your types think you smart.

Smart for nothing.

She stands up for what she believed, threatening her people including herself.

The sack is not my case. But the threat to her safety.

She was not comfortable. She manage to leave.
This is who she was, accept it.

She loses nothing.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by idealogical: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kingspin:
suffering and smiling people

You think everybody is so dumb like you?
Coward, you can sell your soul for a pot of soup.
So cheap!

Stand up for what you believe.
#Endsarnow

We don't have to agree on anything and you really don't have to attack me for what I believe in. It is very hypocritical, contradictory and obnoxious to ask other people to stand up for what they believe in while at the same time attacking them for standing up for what they believe in.

I've already stated why we can not see the same thing and conclusively agree that we saw the same thing based on our different socio cultural mentality and communal way of life.

There's no need to bully or emotionally blackmail other people into seeing and perceiving things the way you do.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Kingspin(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
idealogical:

We don't have to agree on anything and you really don't have to attack me for what I believe in. It is very hypocritical, contradictory and obnoxious to ask other people to stand up for what they believe in while at the same time attacking them for standing up for what they believe in.

I've already stated why we can not see the same thing and conclusively agree that we saw the same thing based on our different socio cultural mentality and communal way of life.

There's no need to bully or emotionally blackmail other people into seeing and perceiving things the way you do.

So why you attacking the young lady on what she thinks is a threat to her?
First, you should enter into this topic bringing in the reason for her walking away balance it.

Your hypocrisy made me to response.
Mrs Eze seems to not like the drown threat so she excused herself.

She can not pretend it all good.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by jneutron4000: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
[s][/s]
Moferere:
Damage control, one day we will revisit Tinubu and his ill gotten assets.

Till then, #EndSARS
[s][/s]
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sandra Eze is an Igbo heroin...She deserves a statue in Igbo land for standing against her tribe being insulted because of peanuts she is paid..
No one owns her life...
I celebrate u my sister!
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by idealogical: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kingspin:
So why you attacking the young lady on what she thinks is a threat to her?
First, you should enter into this topic bringing in the reason for her walking away balance it.

Your hypocrisy made me to response.
Mrs Eze seems to not like the drown threat so she excused herself.

She can not pretend it all good.

1. I did not attack her.

2. She was not sacked because of the reason why she walked of a live TV show, she was sacked because she walked of a live TV show.

If you think she shouldn't have been sacked because of the reason why she walked of a live TV show, that's your own personal opinion and definitely not the opinion of her employer and rational thinking people.

Learn how to accept other people's opinion and beliefs, the world doesn't revolve around you and your mentality.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Kingspin(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
idealogical:

1. I did not attack her.

2. She was not sacked because of the reason why she walked of a live TV show, she was sacked because she walked of a live TV show.

If you think she shouldn't have been sacked because of the reason why she walked of a live TV show, that's your own personal opinion and definitely not the opinion of her employer and rational thinking people.

Learn how to accept other people's opinion and beliefs, the world doesn't revolve around you and your mentality.

Why did she walk out of a live show?

I told you to leave her and her own belief.
She chooses to walk away not everybody can work under discriminatory threat.
Is a no go area for some. Neither did I blame anybody for her sack.

Because I believe this is who she is.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by idealogical: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kingspin:
Why did she walk out of a live show?

I told you to leave her and her own belief.
She chooses to walk away not everybody can work under discriminatory threat.
Is a no go area for some. Neither did I blame anybody for her sack.

Because I believe this is who she is.

If you are not blaming anybody for her sack, then why are you ranting, mad and upset?

You sound very very confused and aimless in your thoughts.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Kingspin(m): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2020
idealogical:

If you are not blaming anybody for her sack, then why are you ranting, mad and upset?

I merely responding to your comment.

You sound counterfeit

Here you are, thanking TVC for sacking her.
She did what she think is honourable for herself only not you. She had enough
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Kingspin(m): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2020
idealogical:
Why did she walk away?

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Kingspin(m): 12:06am On Oct 19, 2020
idealogical:
Why did she walk away?

She made a decision. Leave her.

If someone threatens your family, dine and wine with the person. Good for you not everybody.
Both TVC and her decision are welcome
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by idealogical: 1:18am On Oct 19, 2020
Kingspin:
I merely responding to your comment.

You sound counterfeit

Here you are, thanking TVC for sacking her.
She did what she think is honourable for herself only not you. She had enough

First of all, you are a liar, I did not thank anybody even though she was justly sacked, her former employer made the right call, you either are a liar or you just don't know how to read and comprehend.

She did what was honorable according to you, but what was honorable to you was actually tacky, childish, immature and unprofessional to her employer.

What stopped her from just resigning if her place of work was a threat to her life? Is resigning not what sensible and professional adults do?

You kind of sound immature to, you are not even making any sense and I don't see any value in my back and forth with you.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Kingspin(m): 3:00am On Oct 19, 2020
idealogical:

First of all, you are a liar, I did not thank anybody even though she was justly sacked, her former employer made the right call, you either are a liar or you just don't know how to read and comprehend.

She did what was honorable according to you, but what was honorable to you was actually tacky, childish, immature and unprofessional to her employer.

What stopped her from just resigning if her place of work was a threat to her life? Is resigning not what sensible and professional adults do?

You kind of sound immature to, you are not even making any sense and I don't see any value in my back and forth with you.
She did what she thought was good for her, stop dancing with the word 'honourable'.
You can do whatever you like during your case. Just allow her to rest and respect that or keep singing she was sacked.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by jplusnaira: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2020
SirBunky85:
that's the issue-you always see everything via tribal prism.fyi,I'm Igbo

I know you are an almajiri Igbo you don't kneed to tell me.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by SirBunky85(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2020
jplusnaira:

I know you are an almajiri Igbo you don't kneed to tell me.
same efulufu mentality
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
The girl has been vindicated
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by RuggedSniper: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
TechyMm0:

Tinubu's Compass investment Chicago Limited accounts with Citi Bank had $12 million USD in 1990 10 years before he became a Governor

Tinubu, Atiku and Volpi cofounded INTELS Logistics many years before democracy

He has attained the Position of Treasurer/CFO in ExxonMobil , Partners in Deloitte Anderson Auditing Chicago, PricewaterhouseCoopers 2 decades before Politics.

If you think such a man who is prolly worth Billions in dollars hires based on tribe then you are having issues, and if you personally think Tinubu has time for a mere TV presenter or Staff from 1000s of staffs he has then you are being silly.

WORD!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / Peter Obi Supporters Attack Reuben Abati On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.