Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? (1140 Views)

A Must Read By All. The Detailed And Comprehensive Report On The Pantamigate / Amaechitapes: Reno Releases The Detailed Version / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by Nasir123(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Pls, I've been seeing this logo for a while now in the EndSARS movement. Though I like it, and I believe it' is a support logo. But we have to be vigilant in this struggle before some ILLUMINATE personalities highjack it from us.
WE have to be very very vigilant and smart.The struggle must continue unabated, unpolluted and unadulterated.

What is the real meaning of this logo in relation to our struggle?

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by mariahAngel(f): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nasir123:

Pls, I've been seeing this logo for a while now in the EndSARS movement. Though I like it, and I believe it' is a support logo. But we have to be vigilant in this struggle before some ILLUMINATE personalities highjack it from us.
WE have to be very very vigilant and smart.The struggle must continue unabated, unpolluted and unadulterated.

To me, I see a hand raised against injustice.
The clenched fist represents anger and rage.
The blackness stands for mourning.
The circle represents unity. United, we're stronger.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by ContentedK: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abeg forget logo and focus on the protest, later you will know. Anything to bring the shiithole down and give birth to a new contraption is a welcomed development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by ContentedK: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
ContentedK:
Abeg forget logo and focus on the protest, later you will know. Anything to bring the shiithole down and give birth to a new contraption is a welcomed development
sorry !! A new country I meant not contraption...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by Nasir123(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

To me, I see a hand raised against injustice.
The clenched fist represents anger and rage.
The blackness stands for mourning.
The circle represents unity. United, we're stronger in this battle.

Wow! I agree with you.
Nice

But I'll personally want to know more about its colours representations. The black, yellow and white. Especially since there's no letter inscriptions.
Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by Nasir123(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
ContentedK:

Bros who dey cry suppose to dey see road o! Else na bigger problem e dey find o!

We better be smarter.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by RenaissanceGuy: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
The main organizers of the protest are The FĂ©minist Coalition, a group formed this year to advance gender equality in Nigeria. The raised hand signifies defiance/protest while the cross is the worldwide sign for the female gender.

So far, they have been doing a spectacular job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by Admissionclass: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
That's the logo will go down in history as Nigerian revolution logo..

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by ContentedK: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nasir123:

Bros who dey cry suppose to dey see road o! Else na bigger problem e dey find o!

We better be smarter.
no worries, this na divine mandate. God has remembered nijeriya

1 Like

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by kilonshele101(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
this one that looks like Satanism symbol grin

and it also looks like the female gender symbol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by Nasir123(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
ContentedK:
no worries, this na divine mandate. God has remembered nijeriya
grin grin agreed sha grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by Nasir123(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
kilonshele101:
this one that looks like Satanism symbol grin

and it also looks like the female gender symbol

grin grin you understand! cheesy

Like seriously, who own that logo self!?
How can somebody design a logo with so many attacked colours and you're telling me not to worry!

Just like we did to Sowere in Abuja that logo should be put down .
I reserve my observation.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by kilonshele101(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nasir123:

me sef just dey see am for social media anyhow, make we sha know watin we dey do. grin

I also stand against bad governance, but mek we dey shine our eye

1 Like

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by kilonshele101(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nasir123:

How can somebody design a logo with so many attacked colours and you're telling me not to worry!

Just like we did to Sowere in Abuja that logo should be put down .
I reserve my observation.

Seconded grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by Nasir123(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
kilonshele101:

me sef just dey see am for social media anyhow, make we sha know watin we dey do. grin

I also stand against bad governance, but mek we dey shine our eye

grin grin
Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by Finnese001: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nasir123:

That logo is for the LGBT community I think

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by sammyj: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
EndSARS youth movement

1 Like

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by mariahAngel(f): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nasir123:

Wow! I agree with you.
Nice

But I'll personally want to know more about its colours representations. The black, yellow and white. Especially since there's no letter inscriptions.

There was a first logo that was popular before this current one that is kind of being recognized as the "official" logo for this movement.

To me, the first logo had a deeper meaning to what the fight is all about.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by seguno2: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
mariahAngel:
There was a first logo that was popular before this current one that is kind of being recognized as the "official" logo for this movement.

Please what is the meaning of this your comment without the first logo or a link to it
#EndIncompleteComments undecided grin
Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by Nasir123(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

Absolutely!
Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by Nasir123(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

That logo is for the LGBT community I think

Which LGBT?
The one related to omosexualism?

More light pls
Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by mariahAngel(f): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
seguno2:

Please what is the meaning of this your comment without the first logo or a link to it
#EndIncompleteComments undecided grin

I've looked for it but I'm yet to find it.

When I find it, I'll modify this comment or mention you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by mariahAngel(f): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2020
Seguno2 here's that logo I was referring to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? by seguno2: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2020
mariahAngel:
Seguno2 here's that logo I was referring to

Many thanks for the effort you must have put in to get this, and remembering to mention me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: CBN Gets Court Order To Freeze Accounts Of #endsars Promoters / Sunday Igboho: Ikere Ekiti King Offers Ancestral Prayer For Activist (video) / Nigeria Soldier's Deployed To Orlu Raided,assaulted & Bundled Some Men Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.