Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Study In Turkey , Which Gives You Access To Apply For Work Permit In Canada - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Study In Turkey , Which Gives You Access To Apply For Work Permit In Canada (403 Views)

Jobs You Can Do Without A Work Permit In Canada / Canada’s Global Talent: Get A Work Permit In As Little As 2 Weeks! / Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Turkey , Which Gives You Access To Apply For Work Permit In Canada by Akintom29(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
As much as I tried to conceal my tears, I ended up throwing tantrums...

Flipping through the tuition fees that are being collected by most of the private universities in Nigeria and coupled with the fact that most of the awarded certificates are not globally recognized...

Practically speaking, imagine a low-income earner who sold himself to his children's education, and at the end of the ugly guck, the awarded certificate couldn't honor his child a managerial position in a reputable firm

I couldn't fight back tears, especially hearing that from a retired civil servant...

The last time I checked, the least tuition fee slated by any private university in Nigeria ranges from #400,000 to 1 million plus in an academic session

Base on facts and figures, international certificates awarded by advanced countries of the world are highly honored, recognized, and accepted in diaspora and of course, Nigeria is not excepted

Check it out, imagine yourself having access to a 90% scholarship program, which will grant you the capacity to study and work in Turkey and also grants you free access to Greece with no need of applying for a Greece Visa

Let me burst your bubble— will you jump at this juicy package:

Economic student pays as low as #52,200 as tuition fee per session in agreement with the scholarship program in

Programs: Medicine, Nursing, Engineering courses, and other programs didn't fall out of this scholarship package, which usually takes place once in a year in Turkey

The scholarship program extends to both undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses

Gpec Global Resources Ltd is professionally committed to ensuring your dream country becomes a reality

Benefits of studying in Turkey

�Low tuition fee, that is seconded to none

�International certificate

�International experience

�Ability to apply for work permit in advanced countries of the world

�Ability to work and study

�Conducive environment for learning

�Friendly and peaceful community

It’s easier to socialize—Turks have a history of welcoming strangers into their communities and because of this, getting to know your new neighbors and people in the community is easier than the western world that is more reserved.

Cost of Living/Weather

Food shopping in Turkey is generally cheaper coupled with friendly weather

Extension of stay upon the completion of your program and other alluring benefits

Let's lead you by hand to your dream country!

Contact me on 08160840468 to get started

You can also visit us on www.gpecglobalresources.com
Re: Study In Turkey , Which Gives You Access To Apply For Work Permit In Canada by BestRicePlug28(f): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Akintom29:
As much as I tried to conceal my tears, I ended up throwing tantrums...

Flipping through the tuition fees that are being collected by most of the private universities in Nigeria and coupled with the fact that most of the awarded certificates are not globally recognized...

Practically speaking, imagine a low-income earner who sold himself to his children's education, and at the end of the ugly guck, the awarded certificate couldn't honor his child a managerial position in a reputable firm

I couldn't fight back tears, especially hearing that from a retired civil servant...

The last time I checked, the least tuition fee slated by any private university in Nigeria ranges from #400,000 to 1 million plus in an academic session

Base on facts and figures, international certificates awarded by advanced countries of the world are highly honored, recognized, and accepted in diaspora and of course, Nigeria is not excepted

Check it out, imagine yourself having access to a 90% scholarship program, which will grant you the capacity to study and work in Turkey and also grants you free access to Greece with no need of applying for a Greece Visa

Let me burst your bubble— will you jump at this juicy package:

Economic student pays as low as #52,200 as tuition fee per session in agreement with the scholarship program in

Programs: Medicine, Nursing, Engineering courses, and other programs didn't fall out of this scholarship package, which usually takes place once in a year in Turkey

The scholarship program extends to both undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses

Gpec Global Resources Ltd is professionally committed to ensuring your dream country becomes a reality

Benefits of studying in Turkey

�Low tuition fee, that is seconded to none

�International certificate

�International experience

�Ability to apply for work permit in advanced countries of the world

�Ability to work and study

�Conducive environment for learning

�Friendly and peaceful community

It’s easier to socialize—Turks have a history of welcoming strangers into their communities and because of this, getting to know your new neighbors and people in the community is easier than the western world that is more reserved.

Cost of Living/Weather

Food shopping in Turkey is generally cheaper coupled with friendly weather

Extension of stay upon the completion of your program and other alluring benefits

Let's lead you by hand to your dream country!

Contact me on 08160840468 to get started

You can also visit us on www.gpecglobalresources.com

I'm very interested, pls where is your office located

(1) (Reply)

Holidays And Occasions In Medicine / Alex Nwankwo: Meet The Prolific Image Maker With Multiple Honours / Larry King Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.