Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians (95882 Views)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by tamdun: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
When someone here on nairaland said most of them are southerners, ya'll insulted him, there u have it, u will hardly see a nothern officer kill their own like animal, northerners are not the enemy but our own southern brothers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by mu2sa2: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
CountryTireMan:
See Them... Our Fellow Southerners Killing Us....

How Can You Even Be Brutalizing Your Fellow Kinsmen.

This Country Really Tire Me
Very sensible comment. It's most sickening from the stories coming out that many of their victims were innocent people. I heard of an innocent man that disappeared for 4 months. Then the family got information that he was in sars detention all this period of time. The beasts demanded 500k from the family before releasing the innocent man from four, yes four, months of illegal detention. Very disgusting indeed.
Some of these sars criminals don't even deserve to be called human beings. A person who would demand money from his kinsmen, and kill them if he doesn't get it, is worse than a beast. For God's sake, can somebody like James Nwafor be classified as a human being!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Mark them out and kill them.if they are unreachable, target and kill there family members too so that they can feel the pain or death of a love one..useless set of people!

3 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by mukthar2000(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Fgwa:
I have being saying this always that the southerners are the ones killing themselves. in a whole year u will find it difficult to hear about SARS from the North. Quote me if I am wrong. I am not saying they have committed not but it's very difficult. The southern SARS want to live like oil company workers, a typical northern SARS guy who is not posted to the south believe in miya kuka (kuka soup) without meat or fish.
You are right brother, the southerns are the one killing themself, find out the Yoruba elders behind MKO abiola death, behind bola I've death, behind olufunsho William .

2 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Ibfpleasant(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
doggedfighter:
Where are those ones that brought down three guys from their bus and shot them on the streets tagging them robbers?

The video is still there
thanks for this.. I guess it happened at ikeja then..

2 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Onepeople: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
Miracle2020:
The big SARS is missing on the list. Peter Obi was the one that ordered James to do the dirty job. Peter Obi also recommend him for political appointment in obiano government.
Until the arrest Peter Obi every SARS is innocent.
For those of you accusing the north, I believe you can see the names and their identity. Now the useless ipob supporters are ashamed to open this thread.
Southerners killing their people and those foolish ohanneze bastards cannot even ask Peter Obi to come and explain why 40 igbo youths were killed and donated their bodies to fishes.
oga carry bigotry comot for this thread abeg.

5 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Pat081: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
Useless woman and people will see her like good mother not knowing that she is not

4 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by modsfucker: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
CountryTireMan:

Ohhh really, so they eventually happen to be your kinsmen.. What a time to be alive.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by francis5051: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
Haweh60262:
House
they are talking about serious issue u d post recharge card na every day u go d post dis scam like data smtin hia

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by ModestGal(f): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
YOU WILL ALL DIE AND ROT IN HELL!!!
Where you read the story abeg?
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by KNOWMORE56: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Take this from my God;

SUPPOSE YE THAT THESE SARS OR THEIR VICTIMS WERE/ARE SINNERS ABOVE ALL THE NIGERIANS?

*. Luke 13:1 "KJV:There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.

KJV:And Jesus answering said unto them, SUPPOSE YE THAT THESE GALILAEANS WERE SINNERS ABOVE ALL the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?

KJV:I tell you, Nay: but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.

KJV:Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

KJV:I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by obyrich(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nostradamus:
Government lincesed assassins!!

They should have been an elite unit and make robberies a thing of the past,but they decided to go out of control.
Some of these SARs guys will be working as hired assassins too. They should be thoroughly investigated.

I suggest that going forward police guns should have embedded chips for tracking. This should help in detecting who is where. It will also help in tracking hoodlums who over-power police and snatch their arms for criminal activities.

Police should maintain a biometric database of all their staff.

They should maintain forensic database for all offenders.

6 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by yahmohy27: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
CountryTireMan:

j
No wonder Northerners are doing the opposite, so it is southerners to southerners things.
But when you dip a finger into oil it will affect others
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by ModestGal(f): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
tamdun:
When someone here on nairaland said most of them are southerners, ya'll insulted him, there u have it, u will hardly see a nothern officer kill their own like animal, northerners are not the enemy but our own southern brothers
Who has Bokoharam killed the most?

5 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by vicfajeze: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
ojun50:
All the SARS officers pix should be show to Nigerians
check your spelling sir.Not show but shown Sir

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by aghoghochuks: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Naajjii:
All of you accusing Northerners , how many northern SARS are here?
All we are saying is that we don't want SARS anymore.
If the Northerner's are so much interested in SARS we can transfer the SARS members from our region to the north...Starting with "JAMES NWAFOR"

2 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
ModestGal:

Where you read the story abeg?
All the title of the threads are all in the images. Just search for them in the search box dear. Don't have time to send the link now.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Omezif(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nine real evil
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Ategberoson(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Naajjii:

NONE, thunder fire all these southerners police force for these gruesome killing of their fellow southerner.

may all your family pay for the painful price you put all the innocent youths family you killed
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by tamdun: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
ModestGal:

Who has Bokoharam killed the most?
The northerners of course, shekau is a northerner and most of Boko Haram casualties are front north

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Naajjii:

Abba kyari is from imo state

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by uptimum123(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
AngrryMan:
This is so disheartening ,I almost cried seeing the rotten corpse of that boy up there . It won't be well with this government and the people that support them doing this atrocities.

This protest must not end until all this bastards are booted out . I hope bastards like uptimum123 and GoataandYamTherory can see this .

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

Was it this Government that was in power when those atrocities were committed..

Culprits are already being investigated and charged to court
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by GeneralPula: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by aspirebig: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Is well oo

Ordinarily, without gun, can these guys fight those people they killed one on one? People that are even looking hungry.Mtcheww..

Which kind of country make citizens second class citizen to Politicians and uniform personnel, both paid by tax payers money..

Let the government change all the abnormalites in their space. The politicians are supposed servants of the people and not gods.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by idahme(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
No 5 caused mayem in port Harcourt city, that man's name won't be forgotten in a hurry courtsey of his killer squad.....
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by lomprico(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
Naajjii:

who accused northerners and of what?

we say SARS are killing us not northerners or easterners or westerners but SARS!

4 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by mukthar2000(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
The blood of the innocent killers would always chase u useless animals call SARS, ur generation would shall Neva leave in peace, ur childrens, don't let me put the innocent childrens, eh they would trade in vain for the rest of their life, they shall all be killed by gun. po po po po ashee gun

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by codesport(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Fgwa:
I have being saying this always that the southerners are the ones killing themselves. in a whole year u will find it difficult to hear about SARS from the North. Quote me if I am wrong. I am not saying they have committed not but it's very difficult. The southern SARS want to live like oil company workers, a typical northern SARS guy who is not posted to the south believe in miya kuka (kuka soup) without meat or fish.
this is nothing but the truth....

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Willbillwill: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
No 8 yusuf kolo is guilty asf. grin
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by SocialJustice: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
zyze:
Very wicked set of people
What happened here?
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by GeneralPula: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Roozzaay:
Inspector Ogunyemi Olalekan, killer of Kolade Johnson, e no go better for you and your entire household, I still remember the heavy blow you gave me in 2018 at Panti

Panti is another deadly Sarz office..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.