Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians (95884 Views)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Canberra55: 5:13am On Oct 18, 2020
This is the most TRIBAL post I've seen in a while.
Why not "our fellow Nigerians killing us?. I think you need to start your own #EndTribalism movement "
CountryTireMan:
See Them... Our Fellow Southerners Killing Us....

How Can You Even Be Brutalizing Your Fellow Kinsmen.

This Country Really Tire Me
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by SaniAkiro(m): 6:18am On Oct 18, 2020
Hmmmm my God
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Mathantics: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2020
Cedarfarms:

Abeg carry your mouth go one side! Who accuse northerners? It's a Nigerian problem, dont derail......

#endsars!

If the police is controlled by the State, this won't be happening.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Mathantics: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2020
Naajjii:
All of you accusing Northerners , how many northern SARS are here?

The police should be restructured let the South control their police
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Mathantics: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2020
CountryTireMan:
See Them... Our Fellow Southerners Killing Us....

How Can You Even Be Brutalizing Your Fellow Kinsmen.

This Country Really Tire Me

That's because they are not working for the people, they are working for the federal government that don't care about the people
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by nams77: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:

See what they used acid to do to this fine innocent dude after killing him cry
Not acid. That is the action of embalming using formaldehyde solution in mortuary.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Miracle2020: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2020
rummmy:
leave Peter obi out of this, I blame buhari, police is a federal institution
in 2013 when 40 youths from Anambara were killed, was it your village Buhari that was the president?
I don't even know why iam replying hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Miracle2020: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2020
OyinO:

Why are the northern youths protesting against END SARS PROTESTS?
most of the SARS in the north are northerners and they are not as evil as your southerners who wants to drive g wagon by force,
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Miracle2020: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2020
Mandeyy:

And what do you call the Northern bandits that are killing their fellow Northerners, the gun-wielding Fulani herders that have killed thousands of people and Wadume the kidnapper?

How many Igbos have ever killed so many villagers like the Fulani herders have done?

What do you call the past Nigerian military rulers of Northern extraction who were criminals that stole the country dry?

Apart from James Nwafor and Godwin Orji, how many of the listed SARS officers here are Igbos?

You're sick in the head!
and James is the commander. An igbo man naturally is greedy and because of his greediness that is why he can do anything to make money. Go to the north and see life is very simple.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Miracle2020: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2020
Mandeyy:

You're extremely da.ft. Where's your evidence that Peter Obi ordered James Nwafor to kill people? Obi clarified this a while ago that he wasn't the IG of Police to have ordered Nwafor to kill people.

Stop tarnishing an innocent man's image. Besides, Peter Obi didn't recommend him to Obiano.

I believe he retired about 3 or 4 years ago, and Obi and Obiano were no longer friends then.

Moreover, you're sense.less to have mentioned the IPOB and Ohanaeze Ndigbo. Apart from James Nwafor, who else among the listed SARS officers is Igbo?

The issue of SARS is a Nigerian problem, because it's the FG that's in charge of police.

Therefore, ask the FG and the IG of Police to explain why 40 Igbo young men were extrajudicially killed and dumped in Ezu river? Stop asking an innocent man to explain to you what he didn't commit.

Just recently, the military killed the IPOB members in Enugu. Would you say that it was Ugwuanyi that ordered that?

Stop reasoning like a fish brain.

Akuya. Why are blaming Buhari for ipob death but you cannot blame Jonathan for the killing of 40 youths?
Tell me what is the work of the governor that collect security votes but failed to provide security for his people?
Tell me why those useless old fools called Ohanneze didn't call Jonathan and Peter Obi to investigate why 40 igbo youths were sacrifice to fishes?
Had it been been this happened during Buhari the useless old fools would have gotten theirs voice.
You claim that Buhari killed Igbos but you cannot show me any picture of dead bodies to prove your claim.
Jonathan was the chief security officer of the country while Peter Obi was the chief security officer of the state, the two of them must tell us why they sacrificed 40 youthful lifes to fishes in 2013.

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Tillatalk: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2020
This endsars opened alot of people to see their evil doings
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by maimalari: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2020
Why is Fakorede’s name and picture there? Hope this isn’t political. There’s no known history of Fakorede ordering the killing of anyone. Be guided please.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by simonfynboi(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2020
Pls share dis pictures on all social media for everyone to see....

We need to trace dem down to dia families n set dem ablaze walai.....

Useless fools..... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Fgwa: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Maghan37:
SARS is mediocre evil compared to BH and Herdsmen, so do not justify the evil of the North. I want to clarify one fact, only evil people threat Children the way Northern pple treat Children in form of Almajiri.
My comment means no segregation

These are the people that took oat of allegiance to protect you, why will you even compare them to BH and helmsmen? BH and helmsmen are normal criminals that has nothing to do with governance
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by ScotMisile: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Naajjii:
All of you accusing Northerners , how many northern SARS are here?
Who accused northern SARS or are you obssesed?
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by bjtinz: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
So babe dey among too. ?
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
Slynation:
Nemesis will surely catch up with them....

Protesters should catch up with them first.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by magzey: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
KingMack:

This one weak me

Modified!!!

Jus see wettin Dem turn fresh guy intosad

This country tire me ah swear..but Na God dey save us! You commot come back. Jus bless God because this country Na base on RECYCLING THINGS

End BUHARI End Bad government in general that's the moto
You have no mission n vision. Sorry
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by One4me: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
iamNifemi:
E never complete ooooo
Wasiu Lawal murdered my Dad in August 16th, 2017

Nifemi, Please give as much information about him, as you can on Social Media Platforms, it will eventually get to the right ears in coming days.
He must be punished and you must be compeansated.

Tell the story of what happened so people will know your story is real and truthful.
Any info you can peice together about the killer Policeman called Wasiu Lawal,should be posted online.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by One4me: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Miracle2020:
yes life is cheaper in the north, that is why many igbo men are women run to the north.

You obviously dont know the difference between "Life is Cheap in the North" and "Life is cheaper in the North".
Muumu Mallam. grin grin

The first means 'Life has No value in the North, People kill and get killed anyhow.

The second means the 'cost of living' is cheaper in the North, compared to other places.

Both statements are TRUE but they dont mean the same thing.

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by One4me: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Keep leaving in Denial ok, and keep lying to yourself till you become the next victim, you sit in the comfort of your home there claiming no customs between lokoja, amd Katsina..

Keep blaming Northerners sogbo?

I am surprised you did not ask for 'Statistics' in this reply because that is the only thing you understand! grin
But dont worry, One day, your Goat will goto the market and will not return.
Patience is golden!
Go and ask people in places like Sudan.
The only people holding Nigeria together are the SW people and the matter fo you idiots from the North don dey tire dem too sef.
Once they declare, we declare and that is the end of you Northerners, you will have to leave on yourself and between yourself or on the Middle Belt people, if they refuse to join the Southerners.
Buhari knows time is running out hence his depserate efforts to aggregate everything in the North, within his 8yrs of misrule but unknowingly, he is just hastening things
. undecided
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by One4me: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Naajjii:

So the big Boss tell you to kill your brothers and sisters and you do it? Can you in the south go and tell northerners to kill their brothers and sisters for return and northerners will agree?
I shake my head for you people.

Some of you sef! Your thinking is one-sided.
Those Boko haram in the North, is it not someone called She-Cow that istelling them to kill feloow Northerners and Muslims?
It is a shame that you guys dont understand how CONTROL works.
Let me summarise:
- You firts make them poor by denying them what is truly theirs
- You then select a few of them and give them 'special treatment', in return for being brutal on their own kind

That is how it works.

Northerners have siezed what belongs to Southerners, from Resources, to Positions in Govt agencies. They have impoverished Southerners in the last fifty years.
They then used some among the Southerners, to inflict pain, punishment and underdevelopment on their people .... like they used OBJ to underdevelop Southern nigeria when he was President. Compare how Buhari is developing the North only, to how OBJ refused to do anything meaningful in the South, not even the road from lagos to his(?) Abeokuta!
Same thing with Jonathan, with his focusing on Educating the Almanjiri in the North while Children of the ND has no classrooms, cant feed, no drinkable water, etc)

This is the method the White Slave Owners also employed on Blacks in the days of slavery, from where the word "House-Nigger" was coined.
He is that Slave that was later favoured with sleeping inside the Oga's house, in exchange for his brutality on his fellow Black slaves.

SARS officers from the South brutalising and killing fellow Southerners are like these 'House-Niggers' and in those days, any House-Nigger caught is first murdered by the fellow Slaves because they have to be cleared-out first, to then go after the Slave owners themselves.
undecided undecided
If you know, you know.

Does it surprise you that it is mostly Northerners that are against the EndSARS Protest and calling for Buhari to unleash the military on Peaceful protesters?
Make im try am first make we see.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Miracle2020: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
One4me:

You obviously dont know the difference between "Life is Cheap in the North" and "Life is cheaper in the North".
Muumu Mallam. grin grin

The first means 'Life has No value in the North, People kill and get killed anyhow.

The second means the 'cost of living' is cheaper in the North, compared to other places.

Both statements are TRUE but they dont mean the same thing.
do I need to insult you back? No no no. I cannot fight with a pig.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by rummmy: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Miracle2020:
in 2013 when 40 youths from Anambara were killed, was it your village Buhari that was the president?
I don't even know why iam replying hypocrites.
oga federal government control the police which SARS was part of......
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by rummmy: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
uptimum123:

So na Baba Buhari say make dem kill people

Or na Baba Buhari put police for federal institution
we must continue, we are waiting for the NA
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Miracle2020: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
rummmy:
oga federal government control the police which SARS was part of......
and Buhari was incharge of federal government in 2013 abi?
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by One4me: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
Birniwa:

Lol, just look at how dumb this OP sounds. Just like, where the hell does this happen? Someone you presume to be your enemy would give you a command to kill your very own and you go ahead and do it?

The problem with vast majority of you guys in the South is not only criminal intent (yahoo-yahoo, drugs, kidnap, extra-judicial killings like your SARS brothers are doing there etc), you're as well real dumb as wild donkeys. It's a disease that would perish all of you soon.

PS
For your own info, SWAT is going no where. You'll finish your useless protests on the streets, go back home and watch SWAT does the usual SARS routines the next day. Nigeria as a country, can't run without men like SARS/SWAT so the Southern criminals can continue their Yahoo-Yahoo, Drugs, Cult etc. Nigeria has already been painted black globally because of the criminal activities you guys have been doing.

PSS
4 out of each 10 youth in the South does it has done one of these: Yahoo-Yahoo, Drugs, Cult, ATM/Bank fraud etc once in their lifetime and you still wonder why the rate of police abuse/brutality is rampant down there at your place.

The odds of an average Northern guy doing one of these crimes I mentioned above is CAPITAL ZERO.

Sure, Northerners are mostly incapable of engaging in any crime that requirws the use of INTELLIGENCE, apart from looting the National Treasury, as head of most Federal Agencies, easy crime but much more lucrative and destructive to Nigeria.

The only reasons you wont find most Northerners in YahooYahoo is basically because Northerners are NOT intelligent enough in the first place, [b]such Crime requires intelligence (used wrongly though).
I am sure you know that Northern Children score the lowest in all Federal Exams like NECO, Pry Six Common Entrance Exams for Unity Schools, JAMB, etc.
Dumb-fcuks have the I.Q of a Cow and cant fool their fellow Cows in YahooYahoo, how much more fool a white man[/b]. grin grin

Secondly, All these crimes are very risky and why would a brainless Northerner who just have to 'kill-time till he completes the years' required (not minding what his eventual Grade is) to get out of an Arabic School in Niger Republic or Sudan and claim he is a Graduate grin and is immeidately given a plum job at NNPC or FAAN or NPA or CBN or any of the other plum Govt agencies?
Why should that sort of Northerner 1d1ot be bothered with using his brain to make money, whether legally ir illegally?

See, the only reason Northerners dont want Nigeria to break is because it will expose their backwardness and stupidity, they would have no one to fleece and use as forced labour.
By then, it will be Northerner Vs Northerner and it wil be bloody because the Fulani will have no Southerner to lord it over, except maybe the Huasa or Nupe or Kanuri in the North
. grin undecided
It will be bloody because Northerners are very afraid of what is going to come to them once they dont have the Southerners to steal and loot from.

The day has come, mark my words.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by rummmy: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Miracle2020:
sars became very notorious when?
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by rummmy: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Miracle2020:
sars became very notorious when? For your info,, police is still busy collecting #100 from motorists.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by rummmy: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Miracle2020:
so why did the youths decided 5o protest in 2020 and not in 2013?
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Naajjii: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
One4me:

Some of you sef! Your thinking is one-sided.
Those Boko haram in the North, is it not someone called She-Cow that istelling them to kill feloow Northerners and Muslims?
It is a shame that you guys dont understand how CONTROL works.
Let me summarise:
- You firts make them poor by denying them what is truly theirs
- You then select a few of them and give them 'special treatment', in return for being brutal on their own kind

That is how it works.

Northerners have siezed what belongs to Southerners, from Resources, to Positions in Govt agencies. They have impoverished Southerners in the last fifty years.
They then used some among the Southerners, to inflict pain, punishment and underdevelopment on their people .... like they used OBJ to underdevelop Southern nigeria when he was President. Compare how Buhari is developing the North only, to how OBJ refused to do anything meaningful in the South, not even the road from lagos to his(?) Abeokuta!
Same thing with Jonathan, with his focusing on Educating the Almanjiri in the North while Children of the ND has no classrooms, cant feed, no drinkable water, etc)

This is the method the White Slave Owners also employed on Blacks in the days of slavery, from where the word "House-Nigger" was coined.
He is that Slave that was later favoured with sleeping inside the Oga's house, in exchange for his brutality on his fellow Black slaves.

SARS officers from the South brutalising and killing fellow Southerners are like these 'House-Niggers' and in those days, any House-Nigger caught is first murdered by the fellow Slaves because they have to be cleared-out first, to then go after the Slave owners themselves.
undecided undecided
If you know, you know.

Does it surprise you that it is mostly Northerners that are against the EndSARS Protest and calling for Buhari to unleash the military on Peaceful protesters?
Make im try am first make we see.
How can northerners that are less educated make you people poor, with all your education and enlightenment the north control you people , that explains that something is not right with you people. You better check yourselves first and correct certain things. So a northerner will select few of you and treat you right and ask you to be brutal and kill your fellow southerners then you will agree to it? Shake my head !! That will never happen in the north .
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Maghan37: 12:20am On Oct 19, 2020
Fgwa:

My comment means no segregation

These are the people that took oat of allegiance to protect you, why will you even compare them to BH and helmsmen? BH and helmsmen are normal criminals that has nothing to do with governance
Is there a distinction when evil is involved to the victims? FYI your comment which involved comparison of SARS being a southern evil is involves an element of segregation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.