Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Someone Sees That You Are About To Walk Past Her And Looks The Other Way?[ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Sees That You Are About To Walk Past Her And Looks The Other Way?[ (528 Views)

A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion / Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her? / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Sees That You Are About To Walk Past Her And Looks The Other Way?[ by mamagee3(f): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
What does it mean when someone sees that you are about to walk past her and looks elsewhere?
Re: Someone Sees That You Are About To Walk Past Her And Looks The Other Way?[ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
This mamagee self.. You go just reappear and post message wey no concern us
Re: Someone Sees That You Are About To Walk Past Her And Looks The Other Way?[ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
It means that she doesn't want to be Disturbed
Re: Someone Sees That You Are About To Walk Past Her And Looks The Other Way?[ by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
I have nothing to say OP,,,,,,

But God will hill you,,,, ☹️☹️
Re: Someone Sees That You Are About To Walk Past Her And Looks The Other Way?[ by SavageMaster: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
Means you should face your front.

Have you finished with #EndSWAT and you're looking for who is not looking for you? shocked
Re: Someone Sees That You Are About To Walk Past Her And Looks The Other Way?[ by paulolee(m): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
means DT u are irrelevant to that person, you try and lookaway next time before the person looks away..
form for them before them form give u..
Re: Someone Sees That You Are About To Walk Past Her And Looks The Other Way?[ by Babara1994(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
Means that you are ugly. I was the lady that looked away when I saw u coming

(1) (Reply)

Let's Eat / Virgin Man Seeks For Advice After Bragging Of Being The Best Knacker To His Babe / Real Ladies And Men Are Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.