Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction (407 Views)

Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] / Preparing For Rapture, Part 12; Crisis In Heaven (god's Emergency Plan) / Prepare Your Family For Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by annyplenty(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
SUMMARY OF THE VOICE MESSAGE BELOW

----- The Need to Prepare For Rapture ----

- i God told Israel to prepare to meet Him.

Amos 4:12b says
..... Prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.

-ii. God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit wanted to descend on mount Sinai to meet Israelites, and Israelites were told to prepare by sanctifying themselves, washing their clothes and staying ready.

Since rapture provides believers a rare opportunity to meet with the our Lord and our God, Jesus Christ, we must prepare for this event in line with the two scriptures above.

------ Steps to Take for Our Preparation -------

Joel 2:15-17 gives us the list of steps to take for our preparation. They are

-a. Trumpet Blowing (evangelism)

-b. Fasting

-c. Raising a Solemn Assembly

-d. Repentance

-e. Prayers

The Lord, Jesus Christ, also told us to watch and pray, in Luke21:36. Therefore

-f. Watch

In subsequent messages we ll be treating the practical steps of carrying the instructions above.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

Shalom.

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

YouTube.com/raptureglorious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dE1L0FmrF0
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by annyplenty(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2021
Prepare to meet thy God, O, Israel.
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by annyplenty(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Do you know you what it means to wash your garment?

You need to wash your garment in the blood of Jesus and make it clean for the return of the Lord.
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
annyplenty:
SUMMARY OF THE VOICE MESSAGE BELOW[u]----- The Need to Prepare For Rapture ----[/u]
- i God told Israel to prepare to meet Him.
Amos 4:12b says
..... Prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.
-ii. God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit wanted to descend on mount Sinai to meet Israelites, and Israelites were told to prepare by sanctifying themselves, washing their clothes and staying ready.
Since rapture provides believers a rare opportunity to meet with the our Lord and our God, Jesus Christ, we must prepare for this event in line with the two scriptures above.
------ Steps to Take for Our Preparation -------
Joel 2:15-17 gives us the list of steps to take for our preparation. They are
God told Israel to prepare to meet Him, yet you, believe that invitation is extended also to you, how? undecided
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
annyplenty:
Prepare to meet thy God, O, Israel.
Are you O, Isreal? Do you have the blood of Israel flowing through your veins from your mother's womb? undecided
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by annyplenty(m): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God told Israel to prepare to meet Him, yet you, believe that invitation is extended also to you, how? undecided

You must prepare to appear before God.
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by delkuf(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If it is not extended to him, at least the invitation of the Lord Jesus Christ is extended to him
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by annyplenty(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you O, Isreal? Do you have the blood of Israel flowing through your veins from your mother's womb? undecided

The word of God is for all human; though it came through Israel
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
annyplenty:
The word of God is for all human; though it came through Israel
Where in scripture did God Himself tell you this? undecided

You were able to show by way of scripture that God's proclamation was directed at Israel. So where do we find God also proclaiming that He the invitation was extended to non-Israelites? undecided
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
delkuf:
If it is not extended to him, at least the invitation of the Lord Jesus Christ is extended to him
Jesus Christ told you pop-and-plain over 2000 years ago that His Father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 21- 26. Jesus essentially upheld the Father's proclamation in HIs Gospel. undecided
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by delkuf(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ told you pop-and-plain over 2000 years ago that His Father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 21- 26. Jesus essentially upheld the Father's proclamation in HIs Gospel. undecided
Who are those lost sheep if I may ask
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by annyplenty(m): 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where in scripture did God Himself tell you this? undecided

You were able to show by way of scripture that God's proclamation was directed at Israel. So where do we find God also proclaiming that He the invitation was extended to non-Israelites? undecided

Can you kill? Can you commit adultery?
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
delkuf:
Who are those lost sheep if I may ask
The Lost sheep are those who were cursed and scattered by God of His Israel. https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump#116548897
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
annyplenty:
Can you kill? Can you commit adultery?
Where are these questions headed? Are you attempting to distract from the topic or something? lipsrsealed
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by annyplenty(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where are these questions headed? undecided

To the answer you desired
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
annyplenty:
To the answer you desired
My question was direct .... God's proclamation was directed at Israel — not Nigeria or any other nation out there. Jesus Christ also upheld God's proclamation. So by what authority do you insert yourself into that which God has proclaimed? undecided

Realize that as far as scripture, it is established that without holiness, no man shall see God. So asking me if can kill or commit adultery is meaningless to this discussion. undecided
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by delkuf(m): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The Lost sheep are those who were cursed and scattered by God of His Israel. https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump#116548897
na only know that one
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
delkuf:
na only know that one
Really? Don't you ever get tired of shifting things off on people? If you read those passages you would see for yourself what God Himself said rather than pretend I made them all up and put them in scripture. undecided
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by delkuf(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Really? Don't you ever get tired of shifting things off on people? If you read those passages you would see for yourself what God Himself said rather than pretend I made them all up and put them in scripture. undecided
See you cannot teach me the bible. You are always misinterpreting the Bible that is why I don't pay too much attention to your quotes
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
delkuf:
See you cannot teach me the bible. You are always misinterpreting the Bible that is why I don't pay too much attention to your quotes
Teach you? You blatantly reject that which is written in scripture is instead the case. I am not here to teach you. All I pretty much did was show you what is written right in the scripture but you outright reject it is the problem— your problem. undecided
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by delkuf(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Teach you? You blatantly reject that which is written in scripture is instead the case. I am not here to teach you. All I pretty much did was show you what is written right in the scripture but you outright reject it is the problem— your problem. undecided
let it be my problem because you keep misinterpreting the Bible
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
delkuf:
let it be my problem because you keep misinterpreting the Bible
So, all those passages I posted verbatim from scripture are misinterpreted? undecided
Even this one....
1. The Israelites reached the desert of Sinai in the third month of their trip from Egypt.
2 They had traveled from Rephidim to the Sinai desert. The Israelites camped in the desert near Mount Sinai.
3 Then Moses climbed up the mountain to meet with God. The Lord spoke to him on the mountain and said, “Tell this to the Israelites, the great family of Jacob:
4 ‘You people saw what I did to the people of Egypt. You saw that I carried you out of Egypt like an eagle and brought you here to me.
5 So now I tell you to obey my commands and keep my agreement. So if you do this, you will be my own special people. The whole world belongs to me, but I am choosing you to be my own special people.
6 You will be a special nation—a kingdom of priests.’ Moses, you must tell the Israelites what I have said.” - Exodus 19 vs 1 - 6
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by annyplenty(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, all those passages I posted verbatim from scripture are misinterpreted? undecided
Even this one....

But the Lord, Jesus Christ, said he was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. How are you one of them?
Re: How To Prepare For Rapture, Introduction by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
annyplenty:
But the Lord, Jesus Christ, said he was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. How are you one of them?
Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6 and Isaiah 66 vs 18 - 23. undecided

(1) (Reply)

God Must Release Warrior Angels To Help Trump Win – Dr Stella Immanuel / The Day Of The Rapture: What A Staggering Day It Is Going To Be ( Pics) / Why Are You Worried? God Saw You In Your Husband's House Before You Were Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.